OBJ Continues to be OBJ
-
Yeah but I wasn't aware they were dealing with season long groin injuries all season, but maybe I missed the scouting report. Also how would be able to obtain one of 24 other WR considering Jarvis is one of them, trade our 1st or 2nd round picks, or use up cap that we need save to resign Baker, Garrett, Chubb, etc? There' s certainly no one in draft that can replace him at least not right away.
I'm sorry, I feel he's a disruptor; we can excuse away any one...two...three things. But I feel the team would be better without him. Get focused on team, not on OBJ
I'm sorry, I feel he's a disruptor; we can excuse away any one...two...three things. But I feel the team would be better without him. Get focused on team, not on OBJ
While I disagree with you I respect your opinion, I just don't how we could replace him without giving up something or getting hosed. Any trades you think could work?
-
Go blow him if you love him so much.. Jeeze.. He sucked ass for us so far.... Go hug his nuts for all I care.. bye...
Yoah, Yoah Archie Bunker I was trying to have a civil discussion here about the team and you went all Mike Pence on me. Ok son first of all I'm not gay, have a set of very young twins and a wife and since you know there's video evidence of him not being gay either so where does that leave us? Usually the biggest gay bashers are closeted homosexuals, Magatypes, religious zealous so Imma call a spade a spade. And sucking ass for 1000 yards while injured after witnessing the 03-05 receiver core makes me think you have dementia or alzheimer since this current fan base is full of old white people that are forgetful and full of hate and you fit the bill perfectly. It could be much worst, Anyhow you must be the life of party and thank god your not the GM as you run the team to the ground. Anyhow fuck off as your debating skill at your advanced age is like teaching my children how to potty, which is full of shit
May god bless once your mind fully goes down the shittier. Drops mics.
PS: You Dolt look over to your left on your 13 inch Insignia monitor at my Interests and my past post, you messed with wrong one son!
Yoah, Yoah Archie Bunker I was trying to have a civil discussion here about the team and you went all Mike Pence on me. Ok son first of all I'm not gay, have a set of very young twins and a wife and since you know there's video evidence of him not being gay either so where does that leave us? Usually the biggest gay bashers are closeted homosexuals, Magatypes, religious zealous so Imma call a spade a spade. And sucking ass for 1000 yards while injured after witnessing the 03-05 receiver core makes me think you have dementia or alzheimer since this current fan base is full of old white people that are forgetful and full of hate and you fit the bill perfectly. It could be much worst, Anyhow you must be the life of party and thank god your not the GM as you run the team to the ground. Anyhow fuck off as your debating skill at your advanced age is like teaching my children how to potty, which is full of shit
May god bless once your mind fully goes down the shittier. Drops mics.
PS: You Dolt look over to your left on your 13 inch Insignia monitor at my Interests and my past post, you messed with wrong one son!
Larry... can this POS poster... He's here to whine and start drama.. I'm far too long in the tooth to deal with this moron...
-
My question is why are people following him around taking videos of his every moment and movement. You all are complaining about him seeking the limelight well who the fuck is giving him the limelight?
-
I must have watched the video six times looking for a hint of playfullness in OBJ... ended up not being able to tell wtf I was seeing. However, I did not see any "look at me" in the butt slap... where there was plenty of it obvious in the cash hand out.
Then again I've never seen an officer in a locker room before... checking for underage drinking? LSU could not be trusted to keep alcohol out of the locker room?
If the ass slap was a big deal, then why the 48 hour delay before issuing a warrant? The Officer appeared to have cuffs on him at the time. I'm sure he had enough co-workers handy to take OBJ in.
Last... Why misdemeanor Battery... and not ASSault?

Sweet Jesus, I actually agree with calfox on something. The shark has officially been jumped.
Not until you, too, are a regular Tucker Carson (sic) viewer.
-
People are acting like he killed their puppy. This will be long and forgotten when the season starts.
-
Yoah, Yoah Archie Bunker I was trying to have a civil discussion here about the team and you went all Mike Pence on me. Ok son first of all I'm not gay, have a set of very young twins and a wife and since you know there's video evidence of him not being gay either so where does that leave us? Usually the biggest gay bashers are closeted homosexuals, Magatypes, religious zealous so Imma call a spade a spade. And sucking ass for 1000 yards while injured after witnessing the 03-05 receiver core makes me think you have dementia or alzheimer since this current fan base is full of old white people that are forgetful and full of hate and you fit the bill perfectly. It could be much worst, Anyhow you must be the life of party and thank god your not the GM as you run the team to the ground. Anyhow fuck off as your debating skill at your advanced age is like teaching my children how to potty, which is full of shit
May god bless once your mind fully goes down the shittier. Drops mics.
PS: You Dolt look over to your left on your 13 inch Insignia monitor at my Interests and my past post, you messed with wrong one son!
Larry... can this POS poster... He's here to whine and start drama.. I'm far too long in the tooth to deal with this moron...
Larry... can this POS poster... He's here to whine and start drama.. I'm far too long in the tooth to deal with this moron...
Nickers. Please don’t do that. It wrangles my weenie fiercely. Freedom of speech. You can be as long in the tooth as you wanna be, but never ever advocate for a voice to be unheard.
-
No kidding. Wtf was he doing there? Never seen a cop in a locker room lookin for booze or whatever.
Being a tough guy POS hassling certain skin toned as a wanna be cop. Read what I’ve written and some speculations- just another pathetic man who feels powerful with a badge
-
No kidding. Wtf was he doing there? Never seen a cop in a locker room lookin for booze or whatever.
Being a tough guy POS hassling certain skin toned as a wanna be cop. Read what I’ve written and some speculations- just another pathetic man who feels powerful with a badge
-
OBJ is a great teammate who works hard every day and produces on Sunday.
This is a non-issue, and the virtue-signaling bullshit in this thread makes me laugh. OBJ, keep triggering these snowflakes.
-
Zombo said:
I can't believe the amount of Browns fans on here that think this is a big deal.
I've seen the videos, what am I missing? A 20-something acting the clown when his team wins the National Championship?
A security guard with thin skin?
and ...?
BTW, Jarvis Landry has a fractured vertebrae, and while Stefanski's offense is a perfect fit for Mayfield, he is still going to need his veteran WRs, so Beckham is going to be The Man until Landry is ready to go.
He may have been #26 when he played the year injured, but he has averaged well over 90 yards per game when healthy and has 48 TDs in 71 starts, and he is 27.
He isn't going anywhere, nor do we want him to.
Zombo
and it's an excellent deep draft for wr's. Nobody wants him to go anywhere - he's been a great teammate. But the current problem is, is it inevitable he hurts the Browns with his antics like he hurt LSU with his antics just after they won the National Championship?
He was also removed from the LSU band area for trying to get them to play some bad lyrics song... and the money controversy, and the butt slapping controversy, there are other controversies in his past.
He's a limit pusher for attention and negative drama. Good teammate, great player, but a headcase regardless. I think he craves his brand more than being the best football player.
Even during a game, he got negative attention from the NFL.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27577756/nfl-speaks-obj-wearing-watch
It's only a matter of time til he pushes the limits on the NFL's repetitive attention.
Some excellent viewpoints on OBJ's LSU Championship game behavior. Negative behavior, serious damage done - due to OBJ's selfabsorbed brand excesses. It must be fixed. Or, he's gone, imho.
Excellent discussions:
-
OBJ is a great teammate who works hard every day and produces on Sunday.
This is a non-issue, and the virtue-signaling bullshit in this thread makes me laugh. OBJ, keep triggering these snowflakes.
OBJ is a great teammate who works hard every day and produces on Sunday.
This is a non-issue, and the virtue-signaling bullshit in this thread makes me laugh. OBJ, keep triggering these snowflakes.
I disagree about "non-issue". Listen to the video I posted - it has distracted and hurt the LSU team. His behavior has distracted the Browns during games. That isn't team play, obj. That is obj brand/endorsement "who cares if I hurt my team" garbage.
and his scandals back with the Giants are bad, too.
-
-
You watch - the NFL is going to get tired of his act...
-
Zombo said:
Just a bunch of horseshit.
He's a good teammate and dedicated to being a better player.
Z
To be a good teammate who's also dedicated to being a better player, I look for him to show up to 100% of the voluntary OTAs. That will ensure that he is on the same page with his rookie head coach and especially his young QB who will be learning another new offensive scheme himself..... and it will go a long way in preventing soft tissue injuries in the upcoming season so he can play at full speed.
You know, like he did last year.
-
Just a question, if Odell jr was out at some restaurant with his friends or family, would he be ok if some random fan or person he didn't know came up behind him and smacked him on the ass?
And before you say it is not the same, yes it is. And it's an even bigger of a deal because the the guy he did it to security guard cop or whatever was in uniform and on official business. I've seen people arrested for merely touching an officer.
And those that think this is nothing, the police issued an arrest warrant. Negative press for the Browns who already have everything going against them as a franchise.
-
All I’ve witnessed in NY and Cleveland is a lack of respect for authority and his antics at the LSU game just strengthen that belief.
I thought when we traded for him he would fall in line and remain a “good teammate” until we started losing or he wasn’t being productive. I don’t see anything else that would change my mind. There are those that will say, well if we are losing who cares. For me it’s about culture. I’ve been a Jarvis Landry hater for the simple reason he gets a 15 yard celebration penalty and asked whether or not he’d change his behavior he said, nope I’d do it all over again. I don’t think that attitude is what eradicates the losing culture.
-
Zombo said:
I can't believe the amount of Browns fans on here that think this is a big deal.
I've seen the videos, what am I missing? A 20-something acting the clown when his team wins the National Championship?
A security guard with thin skin?
and ...?
BTW, Jarvis Landry has a fractured vertebrae, and while Stefanski's offense is a perfect fit for Mayfield, he is still going to need his veteran WRs, so Beckham is going to be The Man until Landry is ready to go.
He may have been #26 when he played the year injured, but he has averaged well over 90 yards per game when healthy and has 48 TDs in 71 starts, and he is 27.
He isn't going anywhere, nor do we want him to.
Zombo
and it's an excellent deep draft for wr's. Nobody wants him to go anywhere - he's been a great teammate. But the current problem is, is it inevitable he hurts the Browns with his antics like he hurt LSU with his antics just after they won the National Championship?
He was also removed from the LSU band area for trying to get them to play some bad lyrics song... and the money controversy, and the butt slapping controversy, there are other controversies in his past.
He's a limit pusher for attention and negative drama. Good teammate, great player, but a headcase regardless. I think he craves his brand more than being the best football player.
Even during a game, he got negative attention from the NFL.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27577756/nfl-speaks-obj-wearing-watch
It's only a matter of time til he pushes the limits on the NFL's repetitive attention.
Some excellent viewpoints on OBJ's LSU Championship game behavior. Negative behavior, serious damage done - due to OBJ's selfabsorbed brand excesses. It must be fixed. Or, he's gone, imho.
Excellent discussions:
and it's an excellent deep draft for wr's. Nobody wants him to go anywhere - he's been a great teammate. But the current problem is, is it inevitable he hurts the Browns with his antics like he hurt LSU with his antics just after they won the National Championship?
He was also removed from the LSU band area for trying to get them to play some bad lyrics song... and the money controversy, and the butt slapping controversy, there are other controversies in his past.
He's a limit pusher for attention and negative drama. Good teammate, great player, but a headcase regardless. I think he craves his brand more than being the best football player.
Even during a game, he got negative attention from the NFL.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27577756/nfl-speaks-obj-wearing-watch
It's only a matter of time til he pushes the limits on the NFL's repetitive attention.
Some excellent viewpoints on OBJ's LSU Championship game behavior. Negative behavior, serious damage done - due to OBJ's selfabsorbed brand excesses. It must be fixed. Or, he's gone, imho.
Excellent discussions:
Well, as I said, perhaps he was just brought in for that purpose: to be a circus show. What about the enablers:
Why does LSU allow alumni players to be on their sideline and in their locker room. There must be hundreds of former LSU players that would like to do that....why allow OBJ? Because he brings them publicity? Have him buy a ticket and sit in the stands. He is only now just a fan.
Also, who is pointing their cameras on him? Why were they not pointed at the 100 LSU players that were in uniform, or the LSU coaches....or anywhere else? Because they wanted to prompt the dog and pony show?
-
Just a question, if Odell jr was out at some restaurant with his friends or family, would he be ok if some random fan or person he didn't know came up behind him and smacked him on the ass?
And before you say it is not the same, yes it is. And it's an even bigger of a deal because the the guy he did it to security guard cop or whatever was in uniform and on official business. I've seen people arrested for merely touching an officer.
And those that think this is nothing, the police issued an arrest warrant. Negative press for the Browns who already have everything going against them as a franchise.
Just a question, if Odell jr was out at some restaurant with his friends or family, would he be ok if some random fan or person he didn't know came up behind him and smacked him on the ass?
And before you say it is not the same, yes it is. And it's an even bigger of a deal because the the guy he did it to security guard cop or whatever was in uniform and on official business. I've seen people arrested for merely touching an officer.
And those that think this is nothing, the police issued an arrest warrant. Negative press for the Browns who already have everything going against them as a franchise.
Who gives a flying fuck about negative press over something like this? Only some sphincter puckered asshole. And yea...it IS different in this situation. Everyone in that locker room there was doing high fives, and dumping liquids on each other, and slapping each other on the ass. This was a joyous celebration, and that was all that was meant by it. In the video you could even see that after the ass smack the cop turned around to look at him, and OBJ was doing a little victory dance in celebration, almost trying to get the cop to join in it with him.. It was all part of being jubulated. That is what I saw.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login