OBJ Continues to be OBJ
-
I'm sorry, I feel he's a disruptor; we can excuse away any one...two...three things. But I feel the team would be better without him. Get focused on team, not on OBJ
While I disagree with you I respect your opinion, I just don't how we could replace him without giving up something or getting hosed. Any trades you think could work?
While I disagree with you I respect your opinion, I just don't how we could replace him without giving up something or getting hosed. Any trades you think could work?
Thank you, I respect yours as well.
My feeling is sometimes there is addition by subtraction. Can they get anyone as talented as OBJ? Doubtful. But these little "look at me" moments just don't contribute to "team." Look at TN, are they super talented? Mostly not. But they are a "team." I don't think a team this young can handle the OBJ distractions and turn the corner into a team.
-
For me it’s about culture.
The culture, as stated by the head coach, is working hard and producing on Sunday.
Show proof that either Landry or OBJ are not 100% at both.
Everything else is noise.
Don't like it? Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.
Your self-righteous identity trolling simply doesn't matter. Notice I left out "politics" -- because this is about identity as a person.
Winning fixes a "losing culture" real quick.
Might want to go review Coach's statements about personalities.
The culture, as stated by the head coach, is working hard and producing on Sunday.
Show proof that either Landry or OBJ are not 100% at both.
Everything else is noise.
Don't like it? Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.
Your self-righteous identity trolling simply doesn't matter. Notice I left out "politics" -- because this is about identity as a person.
Winning fixes a "losing culture" real quick.
Might want to go review Coach's statements about personalities.
You’re a douchebag ?
-
Any and all charges dropped like a hot pan by the DA. The "officer" in question signed an affidavit saying he didn't want to pursue. So how they even came about is beyond me?
Moving on with our lives...
-
The culture, as stated by the head coach, is working hard and producing on Sunday.
Show proof that either Landry or OBJ are not 100% at both.
Everything else is noise.
Don't like it? Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.
Your self-righteous identity trolling simply doesn't matter. Notice I left out "politics" -- because this is about identity as a person.
Winning fixes a "losing culture" real quick.
Might want to go review Coach's statements about personalities.
You’re a douchebag ?
You’re a douchebag ?
Almost impressive what a self-righteous windbag he was in this thread...
-
Any and all charges dropped like a hot pan by the DA. The "officer" in question signed an affidavit saying he didn't want to pursue. So how they even came about is beyond me?
Moving on with our lives...
-
Any and all charges dropped like a hot pan by the DA. The "officer" in question signed an affidavit saying he didn't want to pursue. So how they even came about is beyond me?
Moving on with our lives...
Any and all charges dropped like a hot pan by the DA. The "officer" in question signed an affidavit saying he didn't want to pursue. So how they even came about is beyond me?
Moving on with our lives...
At the risk of furthering all this l’ll link an article that gets into how it came about.
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_f38243da-3a04-11ea-aff2-2f66593c1534.html
-
I'm just saying I think anyone should judge people on the same rules.
For a quick example, not you in particular (I don't remember the people doing it). But when someone says "there is no evidence, wait to see what happens, etc, but then turn around and say Big Ben is a rapist. He very well could be, but wanting to wait for an outcome for someone you are for but not for someone you dislike just seems hypocritical.
And I honestly don't think much of AB is because of money. He basically threw away 30 million from Raiders. I think he has some kind of medical problem.
What I mean was that AB wanted that kind of money from Pittsburgh to stay there. It was money that caused him to drive himself away from Pitts, not his off field antics. But, you are right, his idiocy caused him to lose that money from Las Vegas...nee Oakland. Now that was pure mental illness or something.
What I mean was that AB wanted that kind of money from Pittsburgh to stay there. It was money that caused him to drive himself away from Pitts, not his off field antics. But, you are right, his idiocy caused him to lose that money from Las Vegas...nee Oakland. Now that was pure mental illness or something.
I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't.
Money I think started his behavioral issues there though.
-
What I mean was that AB wanted that kind of money from Pittsburgh to stay there. It was money that caused him to drive himself away from Pitts, not his off field antics. But, you are right, his idiocy caused him to lose that money from Las Vegas...nee Oakland. Now that was pure mental illness or something.
I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't.
Money I think started his behavioral issues there though.
I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't.
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
-
I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't.
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
Never connected the two, but you may be onto something there.
-
I think the mental illness aspect started while he was in Pitt. Some of the things he was doing sane people don't.
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
Curious. I wonder. Maybe you can dissect AB's brain to find out. I suspect some Steeler/Raiders/Pats fans would like to do that.
-
Charges dropped!!! Lets cut him (is what SOME of the idiots said) non-issue like the Gip said
-
until October 2018 in Pittsburgh.. After a 2nd illegal Vontaze Burfick hit. AB has been a true scatter brain sense.. starting with a month after Burfick hit, tossing furniture from a condo's 14th floor..snapped & can't help peeps refusing to help themselves..
Curious. I wonder. Maybe you can dissect AB's brain to find out. I suspect some Steeler/Raiders/Pats fans would like to do that.
Curious. I wonder. Maybe you can dissect AB's brain to find out. I suspect some Steeler/Raiders/Pats fans would like to do that.
By all accounts he was ok before now look at him his a trainwreck, his a rapist asshole that has wild mood swings and outbursts. My grandmom had dementia and was showing a bunch of the same signs. I actually feel bad for him. I just really hope he is able saves some money for his kids before he goes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login