Skip to content

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

Locked The Browns Board
237 46 6.5k 1
  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate.  He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.

    In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.

    I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.

    Fan for a day....... PRICELESS.   Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.

    That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.

    @mjp28 said:

    Fan for a day....... PRICELESS.   Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.

    That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.

  • I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate.  He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.

    In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.

    I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate.  He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.

    In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.

    I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.

    Jarvis was there...

    EONrybgWAAE77aO.jpeg

  • After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate.  He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.

    In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.

    I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.

    Jarvis was there...

    EONrybgWAAE77aO.jpeg

    @nickers said:

    Jarvis was there...

    EONrybgWAAE77aO.jpeg

    Yessir! Thanks Nickers. I can’t fault a fan being a fan. 

  • @baconhound said:

    It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.

    If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.  
     

    Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change

    If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.

    But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance.  Just sayin'.

    @mjp28 said:

    If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.

    But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance.  Just sayin'.

    You sound like a bitter old man.  Well, from one bitter old man to another:  get the fuck off my lawn!!

  • All l wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Fan for a day....... PRICELESS.   Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.

    That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    In that case I do not want to know how it ends...

    @momszer said:

    The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!

  • I guess this thread officially announces the beginning of the silly season. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Fan for a day....... PRICELESS.   Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.

    That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.

    As just an average Joe having crazy fun especially if the BROWNS would win something would be fine.

    If you're a professional football player or maybe the president you can keep it a bit cool because everyone will be recording your every move....... make sense? Eh?

  • giphy.gif

    Time for the snowflakes who got triggered by OBJ to go to their safe space.

  • As long as the money was fake (for the college kids sake), I don't care. Let him have fun. If this was the Bosa boys, nobody would care. It's who he is. Not everyone in the world has the same type of personality and having the low key personality doesn't necessarily win championships. This is a big whatever, guys having fun story to me. It's his money.

    Oh and let's not forget, OBJ still had 74 receptions for over 1000 yards with a Sports Hernia and a moron head coach the entire year. It wasn't OBJ levels of good but He competed. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.

    In that case I do not want to know how it ends...

    @momszer said:

    The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!

    @tour2ma said:

    In that case I do not want to know how it ends...

    Love that... Warren Oates was a darn good actor.. Loved his characters in Gunsmoke and other westerns..

  • N Neo

    After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.

    @neo said:

    After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.

    I wouldn't call what Myles Garrett did a distraction.  It was a bonehead dumbass decision on the field during the game.  To me distractions happen off the playing field whether it be on the sidelines proposing to field goal nets or things like this (just using OBJ for continuity sake figure if I do it enough maybe the browns will give a coach and GM a chance for once). For the record I have no issue with what OBJ did last night being it was fake money.  Hell if he gave real money to joe burrow I wouldn't even be mad as he is draft eligible.

    I do agree though that Myles Garrett incident deflated the season but I just don't classify it as a distraction.  An injury could derail a season just the same as a suspension with a player fighting for extra yards late in an already decided game or even going at 60% in said game but that doesn't make it a distraction. Distractions don't usually derail seasons. They are minor incidences.

  •  Distractions don't usually derail seasons. They are minor incidences.

    Exactly....these team would play like shite with or without the distractions.  Or, if it gets good, it will play well, with or without distractions.  They are only distractions if you are losing.

  • You're whats wrong with football if you think this is a problem. Let him root for his alma mater ffs.

    If Harvard ever made the national championship, i'd be doing attention-grabbing things too.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate.  He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.

    In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.

    I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.

    Jarvis was there...

    EONrybgWAAE77aO.jpeg

    @nickers said:

    Jarvis was there...

    EONrybgWAAE77aO.jpeg

    Hits from the bong...

  • who fucking cares just as long as he can catch td's for us next year

  • What a generous guy.   

    giphy.gif

  • giphy.gif

    Time for the snowflakes who got triggered by OBJ to go to their safe space.

    @unsympathetic said:

    giphy.gif

    I fricken' love that movie...