OBJ Continues to be OBJ
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Jarvis was there...
-
After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Jarvis was there...
-
It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.
If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.
Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change
If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.
But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance. Just sayin'.
If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.
But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance. Just sayin'.
You sound like a bitter old man. Well, from one bitter old man to another: get the fuck off my lawn!!
-
All l wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom.
-
Fan for a day....... PRICELESS. Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.
That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
In that case I do not want to know how it ends...
The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!
-
Fan for a day....... PRICELESS. Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.
That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.
As just an average Joe having crazy fun especially if the BROWNS would win something would be fine.
If you're a professional football player or maybe the president you can keep it a bit cool because everyone will be recording your every move....... make sense? Eh?
-

Time for the snowflakes who got triggered by OBJ to go to their safe space.
-
As long as the money was fake (for the college kids sake), I don't care. Let him have fun. If this was the Bosa boys, nobody would care. It's who he is. Not everyone in the world has the same type of personality and having the low key personality doesn't necessarily win championships. This is a big whatever, guys having fun story to me. It's his money.
Oh and let's not forget, OBJ still had 74 receptions for over 1000 yards with a Sports Hernia and a moron head coach the entire year. It wasn't OBJ levels of good but He competed.
-
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
In that case I do not want to know how it ends...
The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!
-
After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.
After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.
I wouldn't call what Myles Garrett did a distraction. It was a bonehead dumbass decision on the field during the game. To me distractions happen off the playing field whether it be on the sidelines proposing to field goal nets or things like this (just using OBJ for continuity sake figure if I do it enough maybe the browns will give a coach and GM a chance for once). For the record I have no issue with what OBJ did last night being it was fake money. Hell if he gave real money to joe burrow I wouldn't even be mad as he is draft eligible.
I do agree though that Myles Garrett incident deflated the season but I just don't classify it as a distraction. An injury could derail a season just the same as a suspension with a player fighting for extra yards late in an already decided game or even going at 60% in said game but that doesn't make it a distraction. Distractions don't usually derail seasons. They are minor incidences.
-
Distractions don't usually derail seasons. They are minor incidences.
Exactly....these team would play like shite with or without the distractions. Or, if it gets good, it will play well, with or without distractions. They are only distractions if you are losing.
-
You're whats wrong with football if you think this is a problem. Let him root for his alma mater ffs.
If Harvard ever made the national championship, i'd be doing attention-grabbing things too.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Jarvis was there...
-
-
What a generous guy.

-

Time for the snowflakes who got triggered by OBJ to go to their safe space.

I fricken' love that movie...
-
Zombo said:
Makes me like him more.
Z
Yeah me too. Because it was the thought that counts.
While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake.
This certainly doesn't come as a surprise as Beckham appeared to just be having fun with the LSU players. After all, it is against NCAA rules for athletes to accept money of any kind prior to turning pro. Beckham did send every LSU player a set of headphones before the national championship game, which is allowed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login