Skip to content

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

Locked The Browns Board
237 46 6.5k 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    He's a bitch, just looking for attention.  Ignore him.

    It’s a message board. Anyone who posts is looking for a little attention. To be read, pondered, possibly replied to.

    Being coherent really does help though. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s a message board. Anyone who posts is looking for a little attention. To be read, pondered, possibly replied to.

    Being coherent really does help though. 

    Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over something a collective group is passionate about is just good community.

    This.... isn't that.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s a message board. Anyone who posts is looking for a little attention. To be read, pondered, possibly replied to.

    Being coherent really does help though. 

    Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over something a collective group is passionate about is just good community.

    This.... isn't that.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over someone a collective is passionate about is just good community.

    This.... isn't that.

    Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

    Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

    And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

    You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

  • @gorka said:

    Well, if I did that then it would bring politics here.

    Fuck it.

    1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

    If Odell had a 1300 yard season with 10 TD's, Nobody here would be saying a damn thing.  Let that sink in for a moment.  

    The "outrage" here is baseless.

    Trump is about to sign a historic trade deal with China, we have record employment especially among minorities, the lowest 10% of earners saw income grow at an astounding 7% rate over the last year. Similarly, those without a high school diploma welcomed 9% wage acceleration in 2019.The USMCA was finally ratified by the House of Representatives this year and points to a new era of prosperity with our neighbors as the global supply chain reorients from the Far East back to the Americas. Similarly, a breakthrough agreement was signed with Japan and the new U.S.-Korea trade pact took effect in early 2019.Natural Gas Exports soar. The stock market is soaring. We have money.

    Unlike OBJ, Trump has the numbers.

    Trump has achieved unprecedented numbers and accomplishments, yet Tia and other pussy hat wearing Trump hating tards (you know who you are Gipper) would never concede to the fact that the hatred toward him is irrational and the outrage against him is baseless.

    Let that sink in for a moment...that especially goes for you Tia.

    OK. Nuff said about that.

    Back to football.

    Didn’t see that coming. Thanks for the clarification though. I don’t do the poly board so not sure what goes on there. I’ll slowly edge away from all of this now...

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I’m sorry, but I reallllly don’t feel bad about a blow hard shitty security guard hassling black kids about something and getting a tap on the ass for being a prick for no reason. The cops before this video have come out and admitted they said the cigars were okay. Why the hassle? 

    amazingly Joe Burrow said he wasn’t told to stop smoking his cigar but this dude before OBJ slaps him is getting hassled like he has a gun. Should he have done it? Nah. Do I give a remote amount of a shit? Nah. 

    So the true public servants know what’s what? Good for them.

    A fucking security guard. Wannabe cop. If you didn’t suck so bad as a human being maybe you could be a real cop too. Live and learn mofo.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    So the true public servants know what’s what? Good for them.

    A fucking security guard. Wannabe cop. If you didn’t suck so bad as a human being maybe you could be a real cop too. Live and learn mofo.

    You can literally see in the dudes demeanor he thinks a uniform makes him tough. Big man can yell at a college kid with a Gatorade but a smack on the butt makes him cry victim? Big, big man.

  • Zombo said:

    No problem with any of this whatsoever.

    If my team won I'd be handing out cash and slapping cops asses too ... albeit less cash and female cops.

    Z

    you are one fucking idiot....

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over someone a collective is passionate about is just good community.

    This.... isn't that.

    Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

    Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

    And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

    You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

    Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

    And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

    You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

    Well.... when you're right you're right.  

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

    Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

    And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

    You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

    Well.... when you're right you're right.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Well.... when you're right you're right.  

    I apologize. I didn’t realize there were politically fueled motivations involved.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Well.... when you're right you're right.  

    I apologize. I didn’t realize there were politically fueled motivations involved.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I apologize. I didn’t realize there were politically fueled motivations involved.

    Only for one of us, it would appear.

  • Zombo said:

    No problem with any of this whatsoever.

    If my team won I'd be handing out cash and slapping cops asses too ... albeit less cash and female cops.

    Z

    you are one fucking idiot....

    @browns52 said:

    you are one fucking idiot....

    Shocker. The guy who spouts off negative shit spouts off more negative shit. Moving on...

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I apologize. I didn’t realize there were politically fueled motivations involved.

    Only for one of us, it would appear.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Only for one of us, it would appear.

    It seems clear though. People posting on message boards do seek attention. Right? Right? Do l win? What do l get?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Only for one of us, it would appear.

    It seems clear though. People posting on message boards do seek attention. Right? Right? Do l win? What do l get?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It seems clear though. People posting on message boards do seek attention. Right? Right? Do l win? What do l get?

    I mean, I'm at Chipotle.      Chips and Guac good enough?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It seems clear though. People posting on message boards do seek attention. Right? Right? Do l win? What do l get?

    I mean, I'm at Chipotle.      Chips and Guac good enough?

    @tiamat63 said:

    I mean, I'm at Chipotle.      Chips and Guac good enough?

    Yeah. Duh.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually....no one knows or cares much about it...except some around here.   So....overblown local story is all.  One we should all move on from. 

    I’ve posted two links. It was on the crawl for ESPN this morning. Jason Fitz talked about it on first and last and it was a segment on Golic & Wingo.  Pretty sure it’s national news now.  Try google or Twitter to see the extent

    @baconhound said:

    I’ve posted two links. It was on the crawl for ESPN this morning. Jason Fitz talked about it on first and last and it was a segment on Golic & Wingo.  Pretty sure it’s national news now.  Try google or Twitter to see the extent

    Well, since it upsets you so much.....I have two words of advice for you:

    Mimic Rumpelstiltskin. 

    Yea, go crazy and screw yourself into ground over it.   The rest of us will just say "whatthefuckever". 

  • And we’re off...

  • Lol.

    OBJ was escorted out of the student section earlier for trying to get the bad to play a song with dirty lyrics.  He was having a great time.  And we think Baker is the frat boy 

  • If we’re going to go off the rails on a post involving OBJ. Then l will say this.

    I may not always appreciate OBJ’s shenanigans, but one thing l always appreciate is sticking it to the man. 

    Sticking it to the man got us where we are today. Suck it Brits. Suck this American schlong. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    More trouble for Odell Beckham ... a warrant for his arrest has been issued by a judge after the NFL star slapped a police officer in the ass during the LSU locker room celebration.

    "We can confirm a warrant has been issued on a charge of simple battery," a spokesperson for the New Orleans Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports.

    And, get this ... authorities initially sought to charge Beckham with misdemeanor sexual battery, according to Nola.com ... but a judge wouldn't approve it. Instead, the judge agreed the simple battery charge was more appropriate.......

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    First of all what was a woman doing in a men's locker room?   Well I guess that is ok now.  😆

    And all of the other OBJ warning signals were there before the BROWNS picked him up......to be continued I'm sure.

    All these headaches and he's not even productive. He was 26th WR in the NFL. He's part of the problem, get rid of him. 

    @icecube said:

    All these headaches and he's not even productive. He was 26th WR in the NFL. He's part of the problem, get rid of him. 

    This is lost on many unfortunately.

  • God god the snowflakes "takes" on here are hilarious. Some of it is shrouded in open racism and jealousy because OBJ is a rich black man but most of it just plain old stupidity. He toss some poor college kids cash, smoked a cigar and slapped a male RENT-A-COP  on the bum after his watching his University win a national championship. Put the man in prison for 5 years!!!! There's moron on here suggesting we cut him... for who? Who is going to replace our in his prime All-Pro wide receiver let they are growing on trees. Bet these types would enjoy drafting a Quicny Morgan type who was an outstanding citizen but a complete and utter scrub and a negative on the field.

  • God god the snowflakes "takes" on here are hilarious. Some of it is shrouded in open racism and jealousy because OBJ is a rich black man but most of it just plain old stupidity. He toss some poor college kids cash, smoked a cigar and slapped a male RENT-A-COP  on the bum after his watching his University win a national championship. Put the man in prison for 5 years!!!! There's moron on here suggesting we cut him... for who? Who is going to replace our in his prime All-Pro wide receiver let they are growing on trees. Bet these types would enjoy drafting a Quicny Morgan type who was an outstanding citizen but a complete and utter scrub and a negative on the field.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    God god the snowflakes "takes" on here are hilarious. Some of it is shrouded in open racism and jealousy because OBJ is a rich black man but most of it just plain old stupidity. He toss some poor college kids cash, smoked a cigar and slapped a male RENT-A-COP  on the bum after his watching his University win a national championship. Put the man in prison for 5 years!!!! There's moron on here suggesting we cut him... for who? Who is going to replace our in his prime All-Pro wide receiver let they are growing on trees. Bet these types would enjoy drafting a Quicny Morgan type who was an outstanding citizen but a complete and utter scrub and a negative on the field.

    Yeah.. Lets just enable the fucker so he can keep being an asshole who does stupid shit..

  • N Neo

    @icecube said:

    All these headaches and he's not even productive. He was 26th WR in the NFL. He's part of the problem, get rid of him. 

    This is lost on many unfortunately.

    @neo said:

    This is lost on many unfortunately.

    I caught that. 26th rated wr for those at home. 32 teams, presume 2 starting wideouts each, and that’s 64. OBJ was 26. 

    That’s not really damning evidence man. If you’re looking to highlight your position you gotta do better.