Skip to content

Anyone else sick of "analytics?"

The Browns Board
52 15 927
  • @jrb12711 said:

    But hey, keep googling big boy words to sound educated. I’ll be excited to see them.

    Amanuensis. I am married to a Cornell Magna Cum Laude and in the 58 years + I have known her, this is the only word that ever stumped her. ?LOL!

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @texasag1969 said:

    Amanuensis. I am married to a Cornell Magna Cum Laude and in the 58 years + I have known her, this is the only word that ever stumped her. ?LOL!

    Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Amanuensis. I am married to a Cornell Magna Cum Laude and in the 58 years + I have known her, this is the only word that ever stumped her. ?LOL!

    Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Hermeneutical is my favorite wtf college word. Try that on her.  

    Congrats! You just accomplished something it took half a lifetime for me to do. She ?did not know that one. It is now stump #2.?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Ask her to define this one:   Oi.     You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions. 

  • Ask her to define this one:   Oi.     You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @the-gipper said:

    Ask her to define this one:   Oi.     You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions. 

    She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ask her to define this one:   Oi.     You can't....or lets say, you can't limit it to just a few definitions. 

    She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #47

    @texasag1969 said:

    She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?

    unlimited definitions is right. 

    And here is one that you should really be afraid for her to not know the definition of:

    Kakorrhaphiophobia.

    And tell her that  "tittynope"  is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    She had Jewish roommates still close friends to this day who she meets with every other year in a new city for a few days. She has unlimited definitions. ?

    unlimited definitions is right. 

    And here is one that you should really be afraid for her to not know the definition of:

    Kakorrhaphiophobia.

    And tell her that  "tittynope"  is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-gipper said:

    And tell her that  "tittynope"  is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel. 

    I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Yeah! What have "math" or "statistics" ever done for us!

    Now get off my lawn!

  • @the-gipper said:

    And tell her that  "tittynope"  is not a word that she should be upset that you would ask about, because it does not mean her refusal to allow you to cop a feel. 

    I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??

    Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate. 

  • Yeah! What have "math" or "statistics" ever done for us!

    Now get off my lawn!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah! What have "math" or "statistics" ever done for us!

    Now get off my lawn!

    Not before we take a dump on it. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm already allowed "titillating", but it's the lurid smile I give when I use it that gets the frown.??

    Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @the-gipper said:

    Tittynopes are the crumbs you leave on your plate. 

    Biggest laugh l had today. You can literally use that in casual conversation at the dinner table. Point down and say “l see your tittynopes.”