Dutch's '19 Browns Questions
-
14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?
Zombo: Cleveland over LA Rams
jcam222: Cleveland over LA Rams
Ibleedbrown: LA Chargers over Seattle
Mudfly: LA Chargers over Seattle
Bob806: Cleveland over Philadelphia
PoeticG: Cleveland over LA Rams
TexasAg1969: LA Rams over Kansas City
Sdbacker80: Kansas City over Chicago
Gipper: Kansas City over Carolina
Coyote: LA Rams over New England
DBone: LA Rams over New England
mjp28: Chicago over Cleveland
Tour2ma: New England over Atlanta
Nero: New Orleans over New England
Flugel: New England over Dallas
gumby: Cleveland over New Orleans
DutchOven: LA Chargers over Minnesota
Answer: The Kansas City Chiefs, trailing by 10 points going into the 4th quarter, scored 21 unanswered points to defeat the San Francisco 49ers 31-20. This is the first NFL title for the Chiefs since Super Bowl IV.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: This was not our finest moment. Of the 17 people who made predictions, ONE person chose a matchup that eventually had two playoff teams. One. No one predicted the correct matchup, but I'll throw a bone to Sdbacker80 and Gipper for correctly predicting a Kansas City victory.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Obviously, anyone who predicts a Browns Super Bowl appearance should automatically get one of these, but Zombo, jcam222, PoeticG, and mjp28 all predicted a Browns Super Bowl with another team that didn't make the playoffs.
Nero: New Orleans over New England
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: This was not our finest moment. Of the 17 people who made predictions, ONE person chose a matchup that eventually had two playoff teams. One.
And that was me
-
-
LOL Zombo and PoeticG .......................6-0?
Zombo doesn't eat chicken...
Po? Your guess is as good as mine.
-
-
Thanks DBone!
-
Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all
-
Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all
Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all
Until the second half of this year they did not demonstrate the ability to stop the run. Defense wins.
-
-
And this concludes another edition of 'Dutch's Browns Questions'. Thanks for playing along, see you guys again right before the start of the '20 Browns season!
And this concludes another edition of 'Dutch's Browns Questions'. Thanks for playing along, see you guys again right before the start of the '20 Browns season!
wonder where the fuck i was last year
-
-
Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all
Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all
I swear to dog that I almost had San Francisco as my NFC choice.
I loved their DLine going into the season and knew that a healthy Jimmy G. almost never loses.
At least my Vikings pick made it to the playoffs, unlike my horrible AFC pick of the Chargers.
-
Good fun Dutch, thanks for doing this.
-
Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth...........
I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award.
.... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle.
Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth...........
I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award.
.... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle.
Classic stuff. That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.
-
Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth...........
I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award.
.... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle.
Classic stuff. That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.
-
-
Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth...........
I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award.
.... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle.
Classic stuff. That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.
-
You guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at allYou guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at all
-
My wife says, "All you guys have a warped sense of humorAll youguys have a warped sense of humorAll you guys have a warped sense of humorAll you guys have a warped sense of humor."?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
