Skip to content

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

The Browns Board
144 36 4.6k
  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28554800/browns-rb-kareem-hunt-cited-speeding-marijuana-found-car

    According to a Rocky River (Ohio) police report, officers pulled Hunt over for speeding and noticed the smell of marijuana in the car. Hunt was placed in the back of the police cruiser while officers conducted a search. They found small amounts of marijuana in a backpack in the backseat. Police seized the backpack as evidence.

    Hunt was cited only for the speeding violation.

    The Browns said they are "aware and looking into it."

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Sigh...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Pay Hunt. Period.   😆

    How about:

    Bail Hunt out. Period.

    Remember all that baloney about character blah, blah, blah ?   Here we go again another Cleveland BROWNS player in news.

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ???????????

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS
    #5

    luckily, no possession charge. Just a speeding ticket.

    Not related to the other incident.. he should be fine. Be smarter, Hunt. Don’t speed with weed. 

  • luckily, no possession charge. Just a speeding ticket.

    Not related to the other incident.. he should be fine. Be smarter, Hunt. Don’t speed with weed. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    luckily, no possession charge. Just a speeding ticket.

    Not related to the other incident.. he should be fine. Be smarter, Hunt. Don’t speed with weed. 

    For now.

    Caught speeding and weed in a motor vehicle what else is below the surface of that?   I guess these guys need a babysitter to go along with their professional football contract.

    Who wants to bet he's in more trouble before preseason starts?

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

  • I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @kvoethe said:

    I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

    They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

    If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

  • @kvoethe said:

    I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

    They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

    If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #9

    @mjp28 said:

    They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

    If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

    I believe in Ohio, possession of a small amount of weed is just a misdemeanor on the level of jaywalking. Not saying Hunt should be smoking in the off season. I mean really, recreational weed is already legal in a bunch of states. Take it to the bank, the next League agreement with the NFLPA marijuana is coming off the list as a banned substance. 

    And if this happened to be Joe Blow NFL practice squad player and not Hunt- it's a non-story. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    TNBT. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

     Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

    I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

    players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

    QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

    halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

    QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

    what is the snap count again?"

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Did he fail a piss test?

    If not "it don't bes his weed."

    WSS

  • I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

     Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

    I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

    players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

    QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

    halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

    QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

    what is the snap count again?"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @calfoxwc said:

    I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

     Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

    I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

    players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

    QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

    halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

    QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

    what is the snap count again?"

    If you have never smoked pot...how is it that you know how a conversation between two pot smokers would go?

  • TNBT. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    TNBT. 

    CNBC? 

      Wait, TNT? 

         I got it, TNN? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    TNBT. 

    CNBC? 

      Wait, TNT? 

         I got it, TNN? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @d-bone said:

    CNBC? 

      Wait, TNT? 

         I got it, TNN? 

    Nothing like that. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

     Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

    I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

    players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

    QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

    halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

    QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

    buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

    what is the snap count again?"

    If you have never smoked pot...how is it that you know how a conversation between two pot smokers would go?

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    If you have never smoked pot...how is it that you know how a conversation between two pot smokers would go?

    the conversation part I got down pretty good, learned from experts.

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cheech+and+chong&&view=detail&mid=87B28E250A5844299D9387B28E250A5844299D93&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcheech%2Band%2Bchong%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

  • Pay Hunt. Period.   😆

    How about:

    Bail Hunt out. Period.

    Remember all that baloney about character blah, blah, blah ?   Here we go again another Cleveland BROWNS player in news.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Pay Hunt. Period.   😆

    How about:

    Bail Hunt out. Period.

    Remember all that baloney about character blah, blah, blah ?   Here we go again another Cleveland BROWNS player in news.

    It's f----g not even believable. It never ends. "Pay Hunt. Period." Nothing has changed. A bunch of thugs don't make a team. SMH. WTF has changed? 

  • Did he fail a piss test?

    If not "it don't bes his weed."

    WSS

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @westside-steve said:

    Did he fail a piss test?

    If not "it don't bes his weed."

    WSS

    NO, busted speeding and had weed in car. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

    If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

    I believe in Ohio, possession of a small amount of weed is just a misdemeanor on the level of jaywalking. Not saying Hunt should be smoking in the off season. I mean really, recreational weed is already legal in a bunch of states. Take it to the bank, the next League agreement with the NFLPA marijuana is coming off the list as a banned substance. 

    And if this happened to be Joe Blow NFL practice squad player and not Hunt- it's a non-story. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    I believe in Ohio, possession of a small amount of weed is just a misdemeanor on the level of jaywalking. Not saying Hunt should be smoking in the off season. I mean really, recreational weed is already legal in a bunch of states. Take it to the bank, the next League agreement with the NFLPA marijuana is coming off the list as a banned substance. 

    And if this happened to be Joe Blow NFL practice squad player and not Hunt- it's a non-story. 

    It's a story bc he has already had transgressions and was a star at one point. It shows you how incredibly stupid he is, if nothing else. 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Another druggie.