Skip to content

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

The Browns Board
144 36 4.6k
  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role,  much cheaper and without holding your breath every night. 

  • I'm growing more and more fond of BC's AJ DIllon.

    At 250# he's big enough to play FB. Give us a short-yardage battering ram.

    And should post about a 4.5 at the Combine. Trimmed down some he could be a fill in at RB.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @tour2ma said:

    I'm growing more and more fond of BC's AJ DIllon.

    At 250# he's big enough to play FB. Give us a short-yardage battering ram.

    And should post about a 4.5 at the Combine. Trimmed down some he could be a fill in at RB.

    Interesting!   I wonder if he's Corey Dillon's kid.    I think Dillon's last team was NE so playing the same position as Corey at a school in the NE area like BC has me a little curious here.    

  • @tour2ma said:

    I'm growing more and more fond of BC's AJ DIllon.

    At 250# he's big enough to play FB. Give us a short-yardage battering ram.

    And should post about a 4.5 at the Combine. Trimmed down some he could be a fill in at RB.

    Interesting!   I wonder if he's Corey Dillon's kid.    I think Dillon's last team was NE so playing the same position as Corey at a school in the NE area like BC has me a little curious here.    

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Interesting!   I wonder if he's Corey Dillon's kid.    I think Dillon's last team was NE so playing the same position as Corey at a school in the NE area like BC has me a little curious here.    

    Doesn't appear so. His grandfather played football at Notre Dame though. 

  • @flugel said:

    Interesting!   I wonder if he's Corey Dillon's kid.    I think Dillon's last team was NE so playing the same position as Corey at a school in the NE area like BC has me a little curious here.    

    Doesn't appear so. His grandfather played football at Notre Dame though. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Doesn't appear so. His grandfather played football at Notre Dame though. 

    I thought that was his great great grandfather Matt. He was about 6'7".?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Which is why we added Hunt (but failed to use him).

    I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though. 

    S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though. 

    Hunt is supposed to be here today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  He belongs.  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.  I get the off the field.  The guy is just a picture perfect running back.  My analysis.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though. 

    Hunt is supposed to be here today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  He belongs.  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.  I get the off the field.  The guy is just a picture perfect running back.  My analysis.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @skippinturtles said:

    Hunt is supposed to be here today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  He belongs.  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.  I get the off the field.  The guy is just a picture perfect running back.  My analysis.

    I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt. 

    Zero people care. 

  • @skippinturtles said:

    Hunt is supposed to be here today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  He belongs.  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.  I get the off the field.  The guy is just a picture perfect running back.  My analysis.

    I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt. 

    Zero people care. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt. 

    Zero people care. 

    But, he ain't wrong necessarily.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though. 

    Hunt is supposed to be here today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  He belongs.  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.  I get the off the field.  The guy is just a picture perfect running back.  My analysis.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    @skippinturtles said:

    Hunt ..........  Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.

    That's what I saw from him last year.  And he was a good locker room guy.  He was very team oriented.  

    As mentioned, we could get some 3rd to 5th rounder to play his position cheaper.  Yup.  But were ya happy with Hilliard.  Are we strapped for cash?   - If Chubb comes out and Hunt goes in, there is no drop-off.  I like that idea.  (Why we even put Hilliard in games at all in the 2nd half of last season was beyond me.  Hunt catches the ball as good if not better.)

    Is he an off the field idiot?  Well sure.....but he doesn't live near me.

  • Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    Try K-Y.?

  • Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    I put a 2nd round tender on him and hope someone bites.  I'll take the pick.  Draft a guard or center for O-line depth and eventual starter.  You can find good backs in every round of the draft, especially if you put a good line in front of them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

  • I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role,  much cheaper and without holding your breath every night. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role,  much cheaper and without holding your breath every night. 

    OK, the off  field stuff is concerning. The odds you're going to  draft  a Hillard in rounds 3-5 are a lot better  than getting  a guy who can lead the league in  rushing.  

    However,  I  do agree  with 'peen. If we can get a second  round  pick on a tender, I  won't be  upset.  

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

    It comes in various forms. What l use is an eye dropper like tincture and l use a ML under the tongue and it absorbs into the blood stream that way. There are external creams and such too.

  • S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by

    You guys had fun watching Hunt with the Chiefs.  I know you did.  His future with this team is bright.  He's special.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    We should just replace Chuck Norrisisms with Kareem Hunt’s name.

    Kareem Hunt can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Kareem Hunt, each testicle is larger than the other one.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Kareem Hunt once ate a 96 oz steak in one hour.

    He spent the first 52 minutes screwing the waitress. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    One day, Hunt came home and was greeted by his girlfriend dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went bar hopping.