Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car
-
I'm growing more and more fond of BC's AJ DIllon.
At 250# he's big enough to play FB. Give us a short-yardage battering ram.
And should post about a 4.5 at the Combine. Trimmed down some he could be a fill in at RB.
Interesting! I wonder if he's Corey Dillon's kid. I think Dillon's last team was NE so playing the same position as Corey at a school in the NE area like BC has me a little curious here.
-
Doesn't appear so. His grandfather played football at Notre Dame though.
I thought that was his great great grandfather Matt. He was about 6'7".?
-
Which is why we added Hunt (but failed to use him).
I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though.
I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though.
Hunt is supposed to be here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. He belongs. Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level. I get the off the field. The guy is just a picture perfect running back. My analysis.
-
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
-
I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though.
Hunt is supposed to be here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. He belongs. Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level. I get the off the field. The guy is just a picture perfect running back. My analysis.
Hunt is supposed to be here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. He belongs. Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level. I get the off the field. The guy is just a picture perfect running back. My analysis.
I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt.
Zero people care.
-
Hunt is supposed to be here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. He belongs. Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level. I get the off the field. The guy is just a picture perfect running back. My analysis.
I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt.
Zero people care.
I'm not sure you've figured it out yet, but no one cares about your analysis about Kareem Hunt.
Zero people care.
But, he ain't wrong necessarily.
-
I'm not convinced Hunt will be with the team this season, though.
Hunt is supposed to be here today. And tomorrow. And the next day. He belongs. Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level. I get the off the field. The guy is just a picture perfect running back. My analysis.
Hunt .......... Runs, catches and blocks at a Pro Bowl level.
That's what I saw from him last year. And he was a good locker room guy. He was very team oriented.
As mentioned, we could get some 3rd to 5th rounder to play his position cheaper. Yup. But were ya happy with Hilliard. Are we strapped for cash? - If Chubb comes out and Hunt goes in, there is no drop-off. I like that idea. (Why we even put Hilliard in games at all in the 2nd half of last season was beyond me. Hunt catches the ball as good if not better.)
Is he an off the field idiot? Well sure.....but he doesn't live near me.
-
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
Try K-Y.?
-
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than some of the alternatives though.
Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh.
I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do.
-
I put a 2nd round tender on him and hope someone bites. I'll take the pick. Draft a guard or center for O-line depth and eventual starter. You can find good backs in every round of the draft, especially if you put a good line in front of them.
-
Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands? Does the stuff actually work?
Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL? I am somehow thinking not.
Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions.
I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than some of the alternatives though.
Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh.
I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do.
I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than some of the alternatives though.
Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh.
I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do.
Sleep aid? What do you do...injest it? I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion. At least what I have seen of it that was what it was.
-
I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role, much cheaper and without holding your breath every night.
I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role, much cheaper and without holding your breath every night.
OK, the off field stuff is concerning. The odds you're going to draft a Hillard in rounds 3-5 are a lot better than getting a guy who can lead the league in rushing.
However, I do agree with 'peen. If we can get a second round pick on a tender, I won't be upset.
-
I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than some of the alternatives though.
Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh.
I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do.
Sleep aid? What do you do...injest it? I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion. At least what I have seen of it that was what it was.
Sleep aid? What do you do...injest it? I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion. At least what I have seen of it that was what it was.
It comes in various forms. What l use is an eye dropper like tincture and l use a ML under the tongue and it absorbs into the blood stream that way. There are external creams and such too.
-
You guys had fun watching Hunt with the Chiefs. I know you did. His future with this team is bright. He's special.
-
We should just replace Chuck Norrisisms with Kareem Hunt’s name.
Kareem Hunt can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.
-
-
Kareem Hunt once ate a 96 oz steak in one hour.
He spent the first 52 minutes screwing the waitress.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login