Skip to content

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

The Browns Board
144 36 4.6k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Will CBD oil help me with the arthritis and neuropathy I have in my hands?  Does the stuff actually work?

    Is the use of CBD oil for pain prohibited by the NFL?    I am somehow thinking not. 

    Couldn't think of a better place to ask these questions. 

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

  • I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role,  much cheaper and without holding your breath every night. 

    @icecube said:

    I just think a 3rd-5th round RB could fill the #2 role,  much cheaper and without holding your breath every night. 

    OK, the off  field stuff is concerning. The odds you're going to  draft  a Hillard in rounds 3-5 are a lot better  than getting  a guy who can lead the league in  rushing.  

    However,  I  do agree  with 'peen. If we can get a second  round  pick on a tender, I  won't be  upset.  

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I’ve been using CBD oil as a sleep aid for a couple months now. It does have a certain calming effect, but l wouldn’t call it the end all be all of sleep aids. I’m reasonably convinced it will be less habit forming than  some of the alternatives though. 

    Can’t really speak to its pain relief qualities, thankfully, but from those l’ve talked to l’ve heard mixed results. Some high praise and some meh. 

    I’d say give it a try. I’m curious your findings if you do. 

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Sleep aid?  What do you do...injest it?   I thought it was something you rub on like a lotion.  At least what I have seen of it that was what it was. 

    It comes in various forms. What l use is an eye dropper like tincture and l use a ML under the tongue and it absorbs into the blood stream that way. There are external creams and such too.

  • You guys had fun watching Hunt with the Chiefs.  I know you did.  His future with this team is bright.  He's special.

  • We should just replace Chuck Norrisisms with Kareem Hunt’s name.

    Kareem Hunt can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.

  • For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Kareem Hunt, each testicle is larger than the other one.

  • Kareem Hunt once ate a 96 oz steak in one hour.

    He spent the first 52 minutes screwing the waitress. 

  • One day, Hunt came home and was greeted by his girlfriend dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went bar hopping.

  • Kareem Hunt can kill two birds with one stone.

  • Hunt is worth mo' money he's so fast he can turn out the lights and be in bed before it gets dark.

  • Kareem Hunt can slam a revolving door.

  • Oh stop with the Hunt jokes they're just too damn funny....... especially the ones about resigning him to some big azz contract over Chubb.    😆

  • Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

  • Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

    @tour2ma said:

    Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

    The Whore Islands?

  • Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

  • Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    That's one way to settle on a salary and the other details.

  • Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

  • @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

    @hoorta said:

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

    I agree with you, Larry.....2nd round.

    Mike

  • 2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

  • 2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

    @tour2ma said:

    2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

    What  makes you think that?  🙂 I absolutely  do at the second  round tender price. 

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come.