Skip to content

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

The Browns Board
144 36 4.6k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Kareem Hunt once ate a 96 oz steak in one hour.

    He spent the first 52 minutes screwing the waitress. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    One day, Hunt came home and was greeted by his girlfriend dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went bar hopping.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Kareem Hunt can kill two birds with one stone.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Hunt is worth mo' money he's so fast he can turn out the lights and be in bed before it gets dark.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Kareem Hunt can slam a revolving door.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Oh stop with the Hunt jokes they're just too damn funny....... especially the ones about resigning him to some big azz contract over Chubb.    😆

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

  • Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Kareem Hunt once visited The Virgin Islands.

    They are now The Islands.

    The Whore Islands?

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

  • Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    That's one way to settle on a salary and the other details.

  • Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

  • @atom said:

    Berry just said Hunt will be tendered 

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    And at what level will show exactly how much the Browns value him. I'm guessing second round- Tour says original (third). 

    I agree with you, Larry.....2nd round.

    Mike

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

  • 2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

    What  makes you think that?  🙂 I absolutely  do at the second  round tender price. 

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    2nd is guaranteed to draw zero interest... so i guess you guys want to keep him.

    What  makes you think that?  🙂 I absolutely  do at the second  round tender price. 

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

  • S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by

    On the field Chubb can mostly do what Hunt does.  Together they can play cat and mouse with defenses all day.  Two 1000 yd rushers with O-Line upgrade.  Add a TE who can catch and block plus a legit fullback.  Pay them while Bake is on the cheap.

  • On the field Chubb can mostly do what Hunt does.  Together they can play cat and mouse with defenses all day.  Two 1000 yd rushers with O-Line upgrade.  Add a TE who can catch and block plus a legit fullback.  Pay them while Bake is on the cheap.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @skippinturtles said:

    On the field Chubb can mostly do what Hunt does.

    Signs of progress, gentlemen...

  • @hoorta said:

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    More than we'll get with some schlub- unless Berry and Depodesta's analytics pull the next Ray Lewis out of their ass in April....  😁 

    I already said not at any price- and Berry sort of hinted he's back at the right price.  🙂  

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

  • @tour2ma said:

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    More than we'll get with some schlub- unless Berry and Depodesta's analytics pull the next Ray Lewis out of their ass in April....  😁 

    I already said not at any price- and Berry sort of hinted he's back at the right price.  🙂  

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Kirk? Great guy and has been a team leader, but he's missed 23 games over the past two seasons. Costs us $3.6mm in dead money to release him this year... $1.2mmm next. Depending on FA and raft results, I can easily see him gone.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Kirk? Great guy and has been a team leader, but he's missed 23 games over the past two seasons. Costs us $3.6mm in dead money to release him this year... $1.2mmm next. Depending on FA and raft results, I can easily see him gone.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @tour2ma said:

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Preparing for another M.Schwartz/Mack deal squabble over a million.?. Am seeing a similar guy in Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..Why not here with Joe? We can't fix their market value, a hair over 16M, but we don't pay Garrett a extra 3M on a 5th year option till next season either.. Sure sounds like Berry want's Joe Show to test the waters? why not let him T. tagged? Wood's sure could use a LB'er somewhere like Joe? no? If the Transition tag is placed on either? What weight does the GM holder hold?

    btw, Who was the last Browns draft pick that we Re-signed? Duke & Kirksey? Kirksey has done nothing close to what Joe Show has,imho.. and for once we need a GM to make some right choices..Cutting Kirksey now makes little dollar cents at this time. Trading might? But keeping Kirk & Not Paying Joe sure has a funky smell to it at this time.   ?‍♂️