Skip to content

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

The Browns Board
144 36 4.6k
  • @hoorta said:

    Let's  let Schobert walk  while  we're  at it 4-12 here we come. 

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    @tour2ma said:

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    More than we'll get with some schlub- unless Berry and Depodesta's analytics pull the next Ray Lewis out of their ass in April....  😁 

    I already said not at any price- and Berry sort of hinted he's back at the right price.  🙂  

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

  • @tour2ma said:

    So Joe at any price, huh?

    How many wins with Joe?

    More than we'll get with some schlub- unless Berry and Depodesta's analytics pull the next Ray Lewis out of their ass in April....  😁 

    I already said not at any price- and Berry sort of hinted he's back at the right price.  🙂  

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Kirk? Great guy and has been a team leader, but he's missed 23 games over the past two seasons. Costs us $3.6mm in dead money to release him this year... $1.2mmm next. Depending on FA and raft results, I can easily see him gone.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry for the negativity. I want Joe back- as long as he's being reasonable in his salary demands.  I did look- we're paying the oft injured Kirksey almost $10 million this year- assuming we don't cut him. Joe worth that? I sort of think so. He wants more than that- happy shopping Joe.   

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Kirk? Great guy and has been a team leader, but he's missed 23 games over the past two seasons. Costs us $3.6mm in dead money to release him this year... $1.2mmm next. Depending on FA and raft results, I can easily see him gone.

    @tour2ma said:

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Preparing for another M.Schwartz/Mack deal squabble over a million.?. Am seeing a similar guy in Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..Why not here with Joe? We can't fix their market value, a hair over 16M, but we don't pay Garrett a extra 3M on a 5th year option till next season either.. Sure sounds like Berry want's Joe Show to test the waters? why not let him T. tagged? Wood's sure could use a LB'er somewhere like Joe? no? If the Transition tag is placed on either? What weight does the GM holder hold?

    btw, Who was the last Browns draft pick that we Re-signed? Duke & Kirksey? Kirksey has done nothing close to what Joe Show has,imho.. and for once we need a GM to make some right choices..Cutting Kirksey now makes little dollar cents at this time. Trading might? But keeping Kirk & Not Paying Joe sure has a funky smell to it at this time.   ?‍♂️

  • @tour2ma said:

    No prob, h..

    Somewhere in the $9-11mm/yr range is fine by me... might even throw in some incentive sweeteners... duration of 4 years with 5th year mutual option.... front load the guarantees of about 30%.

    What I like about Joe is his versatility, i.e., I can see him either inside or outside. That comes in handy going into a fairly thin LB Draft class. Depending on how it falls I've tabbed either inside or outside prospects in the various sims.

    Preparing for another M.Schwartz/Mack deal squabble over a million.?. Am seeing a similar guy in Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..Why not here with Joe? We can't fix their market value, a hair over 16M, but we don't pay Garrett a extra 3M on a 5th year option till next season either.. Sure sounds like Berry want's Joe Show to test the waters? why not let him T. tagged? Wood's sure could use a LB'er somewhere like Joe? no? If the Transition tag is placed on either? What weight does the GM holder hold?

    btw, Who was the last Browns draft pick that we Re-signed? Duke & Kirksey? Kirksey has done nothing close to what Joe Show has,imho.. and for once we need a GM to make some right choices..Cutting Kirksey now makes little dollar cents at this time. Trading might? But keeping Kirk & Not Paying Joe sure has a funky smell to it at this time.   ?‍♂️

    @gumby73 said:

    Blake Martinez may get offered the 13.6M Transition Tag in GB..

    Way too high for Martinez IMO. That's the price of a complete LB.

    Like Joe, Blake is simply not a complete MLB. Difference is where Joe's strength is vs the pass, Blake's is vs the run.

    I wrote in the FA thread that the MLB I would go after in FA is CHI's Kwatkowski. Kid is a very balanced MLB. Not as strong vs. run as Blake or vs pass as Joe, but close enough to both.