Skip to content

What does the Chief Of Staff do?

The Browns Board
77 29 3.5k 1
  • We have a new Chief Of Staff.   Did we have one before?   What does she/he do?

    @orion said:

    We have a new Chief Of Staff.   Did we have one before?   What does she/he do?

    Organizes agendas and scheduling

  • @hoorta said:

    Checks on staffs?  🙂   Just kidding.  https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/browns/browns-hire-callie-brownson-former-buffalo-bills-intern-as-kevin-stefanskis-chief-of-staff

    No frickin' clue where she fits in the power structure. 

    "She's really the liaison to the rest of the building for me. I'm going to lean on her heavily and already have," Stefanski said, according to the Browns. “I think she's a go-getter. She's self-motivated. She's going to put all of her energy into this gig. What's exciting for me is ultimately I want to develop young coaches."

    Tongue in cheek- "Cleveland Browns, an equal opportunity non discriminatory employer".  🙂  

    I don't need a broad to be a Liaison in a room full of swingin dicks.. Get out here with that crap!.. This team is already soft enough.....

    @nickers said:

    I don't need a broad to be a Liaison in a room full of swingin dicks.. Get out here with that crap!.. This team is already soft enough....Sounds like you have a hard on

  • @nickers said:

    I don't need a broad to be a Liaison in a room full of swingin dicks.. Get out here with that crap!.. This team is already soft enough....Sounds like you have a hard on

    @the-gipper said:

    @nickers said:

    I don't need a broad to be a Liaison in a room full of swingin dicks.. Get out here with that crap!.. This team is already soft enough....Sounds like you have a hard on

    I did until I saw you post.. Then immediately went flaccid!

  • So they hire some butch bull dyke and the usual gay crowd in here is happy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @nickers said:

    I don't need a broad to be a Liaison in a room full of swingin dicks.. Get out here with that crap!.. This team is already soft enough....Sounds like you have a hard on

    I did until I saw you post.. Then immediately went flaccid!

    @nickers said:

    I did until I saw you post.. Then immediately went flaccid!

    Well you were always impotent in any argument you had with me so why should this be different? Haha

  • This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

  • The one from SF looks like a les too.

  • @nickers said:

    I did until I saw you post.. Then immediately went flaccid!

    Well you were always impotent in any argument you had with me so why should this be different? Haha

    @the-gipper said:

    Well you were always impotent in any argument you had with me so why should this be different? Haha

    Don't pat your back too hard.. Your humility might begin to swell 😛

  • This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

    @tiamat63 said:

    This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

    oh, stick a cork in it. You're just enraged SHE worked her way up to being a legit NFL coach, and you're stuck in a little "x's" and "O's" land.

  • This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

    @tiamat63 said:

    This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

    cant escape PC ism

  • So they hire some butch bull dyke and the usual gay crowd in here is happy.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So they hire some butch bull dyke and the usual gay crowd in here is happy.

    Stefanski goes 0-8 gets fired , then your butch bull dyke becomes OC . Then she becomes HC for 2021?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This was a thread that never should have been started in the first place given where it's particular attention was being called too.

    Delete it and let's move on.

    oh, stick a cork in it. You're just enraged SHE worked her way up to being a legit NFL coach, and you're stuck in a little "x's" and "O's" land.

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh, stick a cork in it. You're just enraged SHE worked her way up to being a legit NFL coach, and you're stuck in a little "x's" and "O's" land.

    I can't eyeroll you any harder without going into a coma.

    You're not making this thread to praise this womans work or debate her merits as a coach.  Your 1st and seconds comments, your very posts, were simply to insult the way she looks.

    Put a fucking sock in it, Cal.

  • Stephanski and the Browns go to the superbowl, and she becomes another team's OC.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    oh, stick a cork in it. You're just enraged SHE worked her way up to being a legit NFL coach, and you're stuck in a little "x's" and "O's" land.

    I can't eyeroll you any harder without going into a coma.

    You're not making this thread to praise this womans work or debate her merits as a coach.  Your 1st and seconds comments, your very posts, were simply to insult the way she looks.

    Put a fucking sock in it, Cal.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I can't eyeroll you any harder without going into a coma.

    You're not making this thread to praise this womans work or debate her merits as a coach.  Your 1st and seconds comments, your very posts, were simply to insult the way she looks.

    Put a fucking sock in it, Cal.

    not true, princess. I didn't insult the way she looks, I honestly thought they had the wrong picture.

    She just had her hair cut short in that picture. I saw the news, because my Wife called me in from the kitchen. We both wondered if they had the wrong picture accidently. It is unusual, but in the last picture, if that is her, she has longer blond hair. The pic threw me, admittedly. I never heard of her before.

       You just hate her for being a real deal and working her way up to being an NFL coach. Must really dash your king kong football ego, eh? There are other women in the NFL too.

    Superbowl, even.  They KNOW football, and LOVE the game. Far, far more than a few "x's" and "o's".

    Here's her commercial:

    https://www.khou.com/article/sports/nfl/superbowl/microsoft-katie-sowers-super-bowl-ad/285-beac7405-408f-4b3d-9a0a-0f67a130aed5

  • So they hire some butch bull dyke and the usual gay crowd in here is happy.

    What does the Chief Of Staff do?

    Freeze funds until investigations are announced?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So they hire some butch bull dyke and the usual gay crowd in here is happy.

    Could you at least try to find a flattering picture of yo' boy for your avatar?

    @fairhooker11 said:

    cant escape PC ism

    Someone has to compensate for the unfeeling assholes of the world.

  • Okay I’m fine with them hiring a woman in staff but couldn’t they pick someone who actually looks and sounds like a woman? Seriously I listened to an interview of this “girl” and all I could think is how it’s a girl taking male hormones because she completely sounded like a guy. So great, we hired a trans man basically. 
     

    Fuck all of that progressive bullshit, I just wanna win some football games. 

  • This thread's evolution is fascinating, especially considering calfox.

    It starts with him obviously faking some confusion, to make a thinly veiled joke about a woman who looks "guyish".... but then his Browns RAH-RAH homerism kicked in, and HE LOVES THIS MOVE, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BRILLIANT! 

    Of course, the usual suspects have to frantically scroll their mouse over Confederate flag mouse pad on their 12 year old PC to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE all over this thread, because their tender, masculine sensibilities have been ruffled. 

    Tia's bitch slap of cal is the cherry on top of Tour summing up the situation nicely. 

  • This thread's evolution is fascinating, especially considering calfox.

    It starts with him obviously faking some confusion, to make a thinly veiled joke about a woman who looks "guyish".... but then his Browns RAH-RAH homerism kicked in, and HE LOVES THIS MOVE, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BRILLIANT! 

    Of course, the usual suspects have to frantically scroll their mouse over Confederate flag mouse pad on their 12 year old PC to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE all over this thread, because their tender, masculine sensibilities have been ruffled. 

    Tia's bitch slap of cal is the cherry on top of Tour summing up the situation nicely. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    This thread's evolution is fascinating, especially considering calfox.

    It starts with him obviously faking some confusion, to make a thinly veiled joke about a woman who looks "guyish".... but then his Browns RAH-RAH homerism kicked in, and HE LOVES THIS MOVE, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BRILLIANT! 

    Of course, the usual suspects have to frantically scroll their mouse over Confederate flag mouse pad on their 12 year old PC to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE all over this thread, because their tender, masculine sensibilities have been ruffled. 

    Tia's bitch slap of cal is the cherry on top of Tour summing up the situation nicely. 

    Posting for the first time in years from my iPhone 11 Pro actually, and my pc is two years old. 
     

    sorry I just don’t want a freak weirdo on my team that takes male hormones. Mark my words but I guarantee that this woman eventually comes out as a female to male trans. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    This thread's evolution is fascinating, especially considering calfox.

    It starts with him obviously faking some confusion, to make a thinly veiled joke about a woman who looks "guyish".... but then his Browns RAH-RAH homerism kicked in, and HE LOVES THIS MOVE, IT IS OBVIOUSLY BRILLIANT! 

    Of course, the usual suspects have to frantically scroll their mouse over Confederate flag mouse pad on their 12 year old PC to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE all over this thread, because their tender, masculine sensibilities have been ruffled. 

    Tia's bitch slap of cal is the cherry on top of Tour summing up the situation nicely. 

    Posting for the first time in years from my iPhone 11 Pro actually, and my pc is two years old. 
     

    sorry I just don’t want a freak weirdo on my team that takes male hormones. Mark my words but I guarantee that this woman eventually comes out as a female to male trans. 

    @beefjerky said:

    Posting for the first time in years from my iPhone 11 Pro actually, and my pc is two years old. 
     

    sorry I just don’t want a freak weirdo on my team that takes male hormones. Mark my words but I guarantee that this woman eventually comes out as a female to male trans. 

    Who gives two shits then?   You?   Why bother?    

    What if he/she...TF ever actually benefits this coaching staff and becomes something of an invaluable resource?     

    Call me old fashion, I tend to focus on the shit that actually matters to what the subject is at hand.

  • Holy.  Shit.   Yet another FG moment to brillaintly sum up Cal and some others in this thread.