For the love of everything holy...
-
Now that that’s settled, what is their power couple name?
Haslamski?
Stefanslam?
-
Fuck, this is a thread about how to write both last names? I was trying to find the gist.
Yes.
Christ, how long has the Haslam's owned the team now, and half the posts on here are: "Goddamn Haslems need to sell the team!"
Now, the sentiment is sound, but it's about time we start to spell their name correctly...
" -
Zombo said:
Jimmydee hired Stefanberry.
Z
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries.
-
-
-
-
Zombo said:
Jimmydee hired Stefanberry.
Z
How does a stefanberry pie taste?
-
Was Nero the first name or the last name of the Roman Emperor? And what was his other name?
Good question. At first I thought no, because for what I remembered he was Claudio, but apparently I was thinking about the consul during 2nd Punic War, and not about the famous emperor. Both were from the same family but the emperor had it as first name, I guess.
-
Maybe like Roman emperors and Brazilian soccer players we should just call our presidents by one name.Of course there were other emperors of Rome who were known as Augustus and Claudius. And they all went by Cesar. But I wonder where the Germanicus comes from? That’s the final name on the list. I don’t know is that their surname. Some of our presidents all we need is their first name. Barack. Abraham. Dick. Calvin. Woodrow. Theodore. Of course when we say George we should be in George Washington but we have had a couple of other George’s
-
Let’s not forget Millard and Ulysses and Chester and Grover and Herbert And Dwight or Ike. Some single nicknames would be good like ache like I like Ike. I think we’ve had just one Harry one Lyndon one Gerald one Warren. But we’ve had several William several James several John’s. A couple of Franklins. One Martin. One Zachary. A couple of Andrew’s
-
I think we’ve only had one Ronald and I think we’ve only had one Donald. And we have one that reminds us of Ronald McDonald
-
Maybe like Roman emperors and Brazilian soccer players we should just call our presidents by one name.Of course there were other emperors of Rome who were known as Augustus and Claudius. And they all went by Cesar. But I wonder where the Germanicus comes from? That’s the final name on the list. I don’t know is that their surname. Some of our presidents all we need is their first name. Barack. Abraham. Dick. Calvin. Woodrow. Theodore. Of course when we say George we should be in George Washington but we have had a couple of other George’s
But I wonder where the Germanicus comes from? That’s the final name on the list. I don’t know is that their surname.
Emperors and notable people from Rome would get nicknames for their achievements. Germanicus became a name for those who had some success in German campaigns. Some of them were hard earned, others were given by minor victories in unsignificant battles which only would put more tension in the borders. Most famous name would be Africanus, which was granted to Scipion.
-
I think we’ve only had one Ronald and I think we’ve only had one Donald. And we have one that reminds us of Ronald McDonald
I think we’ve only had one Ronald and I think we’ve only had one Donald. And we have one that reminds us of Ronald McDonald
Yes the famous and the infamous, which is which can depend on your own political point of view......I guess.
And I almost never try to get religion or politics mixed in with sports or anything else on these forums -but- I do find history interesting.
Besides Dutch started it.

-
I, too, wondered if Nero was the first name of Emperor Nero or not.
...then I remembered that I'm an American and that I don't give a fuck, so I grilled some flank steak and went skeet shooting afterwards.

-
I, too, wondered if Nero was the first name of Emperor Nero or not.
...then I remembered that I'm an American and that I don't give a fuck, so I grilled some flank steak and went skeet shooting afterwards.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

