Skip to content

I'm Attending the Draft in Vegas, is anyone else going?

The Browns Board
69 19 2.5k 1
  • About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

  • About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

    @stillmotion said:

    About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

    It will be a fun time- my nephew went to the draft when it was in Nashville.... 

    I'm going to wait until the 2021 draft in Cleveland...  🙂 

  • Say Hi to the Ghoul.

  • @stillmotion said:

    About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

    It will be a fun time- my nephew went to the draft when it was in Nashville.... 

    I'm going to wait until the 2021 draft in Cleveland...  🙂 

    @hoorta said:

    It will be a fun time- my nephew went to the draft when it was in Nashville.... 

    I'm going to wait until the 2021 draft in Cleveland...  🙂 

    Is it in Cleveland next year?

  • I have a good friend of 40+ years retired in Vegas and I'm considering going if he gets us good seats. I'd like to see at least the first two days.

  • @hoorta said:

    It will be a fun time- my nephew went to the draft when it was in Nashville.... 

    I'm going to wait until the 2021 draft in Cleveland...  🙂 

    Is it in Cleveland next year?

    @ballpeen said:

    Is it in Cleveland next year?

    Future NFL Draft locations

    Year City
    2020 Las Vegas. <---- Cleveland was in the running for 2019 and 2020, got 2021
    2021 Cleveland
    2022 TBD
    2023 Kansas City
  • have fun

  • New Home addition, won't let me make it to Vegas for the draft this season..But 7 friends, with NFL draft crowds in Vegas should be a can't miss fun event Still.. Been to both Philly & Nashville draft & the closest walking hotels to the streets is the best place to be..

    First come first serve in standing room crowd to fencing..Day 1 crowds line-up early. Days after will clear out some..Don't miss Day 1 madness! 

    Don't forget to register for the Fan's Experience that gets you in the special teams box station,(Over the main standing crowd fence, with chairs provided) entering from behind stage..in Philly day 3, we won but keep your phones charged to get text notifications

    Your group won't need a so-called ticket, but booths will be set-up at main entry gate, to get a free barcode to get in (more for attendance count).. All will get ID'd & Hand stamped to buy Beer. 2 Tall Boy limit, price range 8-10 bucks a piece

    Enjoy! it's great fun..as always, here to help if needed.. (phone radio, maybe your only info to any possible trades building).. 

  • I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

  • I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

    That's just the way it is now even bad $40 a night joints get $500 (+/-) for Super Bowl, convention, etc. events miles away.  

  • I have very little confidence in this team right now to even operate a draft let alone procure talent.. I'm at an all time LOW with this team right now...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

    That's just the way it is now even bad $40 a night joints get $500 (+/-) for Super Bowl, convention, etc. events miles away.  

    @mjp28 said:

    That's just the way it is now even bad $40 a night joints get $500 (+/-) for Super Bowl, convention, etc. events miles away.  

    About the best I could do was downtown for around $800 for 2 nights including the flight for one person. You can take the bus or monorail from there to the Strip. Normally I could get the  Flamingo on the strip for two nights including air in May for $244, Golden Nugget downtown for $223.

  • I have very little confidence in this team right now to even operate a draft let alone procure talent.. I'm at an all time LOW with this team right now...

    @nickers said:

    I have very little confidence in this team right to even operate a draft let alone procure talent.. I'm at an all time LOW with this team right now...

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

  • @nickers said:

    I have very little confidence in this team right to even operate a draft let alone procure talent.. I'm at an all time LOW with this team right now...

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

    The team has little hope with Haslam and Berry...

  • I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I checked on room rates for the draft. Many are 10 times the normal rates. Doesn't seem worth it.

    @mjp28 said:

    That's just the way it is now even bad $40 a night joints get $500 (+/-) for Super Bowl, convention, etc. events miles away.  

    That's just another issue should  the Browns  ever make  the Super Bowl. Even if  me and Don (with our 40 years of  seniority) were lucky enough to  score a $1,000 face value ticket, the hotel  packages are stratospherically priced, with 4 day stay minimum. Pray the game is in a city where you have friends  or relatives,  or else you're going to be  driving  100+ miles to find a reasonably priced  room.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    That's just the way it is now even bad $40 a night joints get $500 (+/-) for Super Bowl, convention, etc. events miles away.  

    About the best I could do was downtown for around $800 for 2 nights including the flight for one person. You can take the bus or monorail from there to the Strip. Normally I could get the  Flamingo on the strip for two nights including air in May for $244, Golden Nugget downtown for $223.

    @texasag1969 said:

    About the best I could do was downtown for around $800 for 2 nights including the flight for one person. You can take the bus or monorail from there to the Strip. Normally I could get the  Flamingo on the strip for two nights including air in May for $244, Golden Nugget downtown for $223.

    Flamingo is the perfect location. We got the Rio for $733 for thursday friday and saturday.

    My friend who took Aria for $10,000 two years ago got comped thursday friday and saturday for free. I got comped Sunday at bellagio so we got darn lucky.

  • @nickers said:

    I have very little confidence in this team right to even operate a draft let alone procure talent.. I'm at an all time LOW with this team right now...

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

    That’s when I refused to renew my season tickets. If the Owner is sooooo stupid to keep a 1-31 coach then he doesn’t deserve anymore of my money 

  • About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

    @stillmotion said:

    About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.

    Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.

    Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.

    Sounds like a blast!  Have fun!  

    If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole.  Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera.  Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.

    That’s when I refused to renew my season tickets. If the Owner is sooooo stupid to keep a 1-31 coach then he doesn’t deserve anymore of my money 

    @browns149 said:

    That’s when I refused to renew my season tickets. If the Owner is sooooo stupid to keep a 1-31 coach then he doesn’t deserve anymore of my money 

    Just out of curiosity- where were your season tickets? Mine are in section 111, and just dropping them is financial stupidity.  Checking PSL source- my seats are currently worth about $6,000 each on the open market. The Browns make the playoffs- double that.

    BTW,  Jimmy decided to keep up with the (Jerry) Jonses this year. Despite the mediocre showing (he rightly reasoned he has a captive audience in the 100 level) our tickets went up 20%. FWIW, the Browns went to a Ticketmaster method of seat improvement last year, (available seats in red) and there was nothing sideline in the 100 level. If we're in the bottom 5 in seat pricing, I'd hate to think what Patriots or Cowboys fans are shelling out. Browns El Primo tickets (100 level between the 20s) are now up to $300 bucks for a pair of seats. Add in the surcharge for "premium" games- opener and Steelers- it's going to be even more that that if you're looking for a single game ticket on the secondary market.  

    EDIT: I looked- face value 100 level Cowboys for a pair of tickets is $750 bucks- add a zero to that for your season ticket package. Triple what I'm paying. LOL such a bargain. At Jerrah prices, I'd only be going to a game or two, and selling off the rest..... 

  • Mine were in section 149 row 27. The fact that Jimmy did away with the PSL’s was another reason I gave them up

    My PSL was worth $1500 per seat. Then they weren’t. The people next to me got their seats WITHOUT ever having to buy a PSL. I was lucky and happy to get $300 a piece for my PSL’s

    Plus I live in WV now so the 3 1/2 hour drive to spend my money on a team owned by an idiot wasn’t worth it