I'm Attending the Draft in Vegas, is anyone else going?
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole. Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera. Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...
-
I was at an all-time low after 1-31 with the same jackass coming back another year. You can't get any lower than that IMO. That team had zero hope with Huey.
That’s when I refused to renew my season tickets. If the Owner is sooooo stupid to keep a 1-31 coach then he doesn’t deserve anymore of my money
That’s when I refused to renew my season tickets. If the Owner is sooooo stupid to keep a 1-31 coach then he doesn’t deserve anymore of my money
Just out of curiosity- where were your season tickets? Mine are in section 111, and just dropping them is financial stupidity. Checking PSL source- my seats are currently worth about $6,000 each on the open market. The Browns make the playoffs- double that.
BTW, Jimmy decided to keep up with the (Jerry) Jonses this year. Despite the mediocre showing (he rightly reasoned he has a captive audience in the 100 level) our tickets went up 20%. FWIW, the Browns went to a Ticketmaster method of seat improvement last year, (available seats in red) and there was nothing sideline in the 100 level. If we're in the bottom 5 in seat pricing, I'd hate to think what Patriots or Cowboys fans are shelling out. Browns El Primo tickets (100 level between the 20s) are now up to $300 bucks for a pair of seats. Add in the surcharge for "premium" games- opener and Steelers- it's going to be even more that that if you're looking for a single game ticket on the secondary market.
EDIT: I looked- face value 100 level Cowboys for a pair of tickets is $750 bucks- add a zero to that for your season ticket package. Triple what I'm paying. LOL such a bargain. At Jerrah prices, I'd only be going to a game or two, and selling off the rest.....
-
Mine were in section 149 row 27. The fact that Jimmy did away with the PSL’s was another reason I gave them up
My PSL was worth $1500 per seat. Then they weren’t. The people next to me got their seats WITHOUT ever having to buy a PSL. I was lucky and happy to get $300 a piece for my PSL’s
Plus I live in WV now so the 3 1/2 hour drive to spend my money on a team owned by an idiot wasn’t worth it
-
Mine were in section 149 row 27. The fact that Jimmy did away with the PSL’s was another reason I gave them up
My PSL was worth $1500 per seat. Then they weren’t. The people next to me got their seats WITHOUT ever having to buy a PSL. I was lucky and happy to get $300 a piece for my PSL’s
Plus I live in WV now so the 3 1/2 hour drive to spend my money on a team owned by an idiot wasn’t worth it
Mine were in section 149 row 27. The fact that Jimmy did away with the PSL’s was another reason I gave them up
My PSL was worth $1500 per seat. Then they weren’t. The people next to me got their seats WITHOUT ever having to buy a PSL. I was lucky and happy to get $300 a piece for my PSL’s
Plus I live in WV now so the 3 1/2 hour drive to spend my money on a team owned by an idiot wasn’t worth it
Got ya- my nephew had the same issue when they dumped PSLs for new season ticket holders. FWIW, only seats available I saw 100 level last year on improvement day were a couple dozen like yours in the corner end zone areas. No one sitting in the 100 level sideline is ever going to just dump their seats. Unless they bought a license on the resale market, the seniority level of those folks is um, lifetime. Minimum 30 years, and hell's bells- you needed 30+ years of seniority way back in 1996 to even ask for seats between the 30s. Don's 17 years worth back then got us last row on the 50 upper deck- not kidding, we've improved over the last 20 years....
But I'm sure you realize, once you own them, you own them forever as long as you re-up your payment every spring. For us it's worth it just having first dibs on playoff tickets, should the Browns ever get there. I totally understand not wanting to drive the 3-1\2 hours, I'm a little closer in three hours, but I'm getting to the point that drive looks less and less appealing. I do have friends and relatives in Cleveland, so I usually come up on Saturday evening stay overnight, and drive back after the game. It's going to be interesting what the asking price of tickets will be on the resale market this year. You're going to be money way ahead just buying a single game say once a year.
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole. Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera. Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole. Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera. Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...
I actually think Ghoolie would be a blast to drink with. I'll for sure hit him up. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my girlfriend.
-
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole. Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera. Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...
I actually think Ghoolie would be a blast to drink with. I'll for sure hit him up. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my girlfriend.
I actually think Ghoolie would be a blast to drink with. I'll for sure hit him up. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my girlfriend.
I've said it before the real life (I've met him a bunch of times) Tom- aka Ghoolie- is nothing like the on line version. I've never been able to figure out why he had the compulsion to act like a total ass on the Board.
Though he got all mad and blocked a bunch of us on his Facebook page when he was kicked off for good. I still have his phone # in my directory, unless he's changed it. PM me if you want it.
-
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!
If you run into the Las Vegas Raiders brand new mascot named Ghoolie - tell him Leg Humpers is also looking for a mascot to promote the sale of their depressants to the black hole. Stay away from belly rubs but if you catch him mounting Gruden's leg - you might want to get that on camera. Then for good measure, tell him Flugel predicted it and get a picture of his reaction too...
I actually think Ghoolie would be a blast to drink with. I'll for sure hit him up. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my girlfriend.
I actually think Ghoolie would be a blast to drink with. I'll for sure hit him up. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my girlfriend.
As long as your girlfriend doesn't look like a black dude, you should be fine.
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
should be fun what casino you staying at ?
if you havnt booked one yet the casino royal is the cheapest if you want to be close to the draft they will serve you untill you fall off your chair and if cheap hookers are you thing they got em
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
should be fun what casino you staying at ?
if you havnt booked one yet the casino royal is the cheapest if you want to be close to the draft they will serve you untill you fall off your chair and if cheap hookers are you thing they got em
should be fun what casino you staying at ?
if you havnt booked one yet the casino royal is the cheapest if you want to be close to the draft they will serve you untill you fall off your chair and if cheap hookers are you thing they got em
also if you like white castles there is one in there
-
Will there be a 2020 NFL draft with the fans? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/will-the-2020-nfl-draft-be-canceled-due-to-coronavirus-heres-the-latest-on-the-situation
March 12, 2020 CBS Sports
Although the continuing spread of coronavirus has already led to the cancellation of multiple sporting events around the world and the total suspension of the current NBA season, one event that's still currently scheduled to take place is the 2020 NFL Draft.
The NFL has announced that the league is still planning to hold the draft in Las Vegas, despite the ongoing spread of COVID-19, which is the technical name of this strain of coronavirus.
"Our plans remain in place," the league said in a statement. "The NFL continues to closely monitor coronavirus developments and has been in contact with the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the NFL-NFLPA's medical experts at the Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (DICON). We will continue to monitor and share guidance as the situation warrants and as our experts recommend."
As of Wednesday, the disease has been labeled a global pandemic by the World Health Organization.
Even if the spread of the disease continues, the NFL probably won't fully cancel the draft, and that's because it's the one event on the NFL calendar that can be held without people interacting in person. Although the league could end up canceling the portion of the draft open to the public, the rest of the event could easily be conducted through a video conference. As recently as 1994, the draft was conducted in a hotel conference room with no fans in attendance........ continued in the link.........
-
Yea, wouldn't that be a bite in the ass.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
I think it was actually going to be held on the streets with like 100,00 screaming, spitting neanderthals, and a few Cro-Magnon thrown in for good measure!!
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Not even that. It looks like the Big Ten has cancelled its tournament. So not even games on TV.
-
The Players Championship is going on.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
-
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
Would have been fun.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



