I'm Attending the Draft in Vegas, is anyone else going?
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Not even that. It looks like the Big Ten has cancelled its tournament. So not even games on TV.
-
The Players Championship is going on.
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
-
-
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
About 7 of my friends who grew up in Cleveland and I are all flying down Thursday the 23rd and staying till Monday.
Is anyone else going to Las Vegas for the draft? I've been to the Browns Backers club down there before and they're awesome people.
Regardless, I think it's a one in a life thing to do, and i'll be reppin' us hardcore.
Would have been fun.
-
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
Sorry to say, maybe years. Nothing is written we will find a vaccine for this.
We have never found a vaccine for the common cold, and it's been hounding people since the beginning of time.
-
-
America is changing in so many ways right before our eyes. We thought terrorism was the big thing but it looks like a microscopic virus is shutting down event after event even travel between continents and this is no weekend snow event it might last months or longer.
The wife just came back from the store and she said it was crazy, whole shelves empty and she left at 11 am today.
NBA looks like it's on hold, NCAA March Madness without fans, MLB to start in a few weeks and the Olympics in July.
I just hope all of this stuff is somewhat over before the NFL HOF game....... hopefully. Games on TV only ? Not fun.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
Your daughter is young so no problem there. Plus Australia has a hot weather and that prevents a bit the spreading of the virus.
Mortality rate in people younger than 50 and without any previous condition is 0,2%
-
Yep, it's a genuinely scary thing and I worry we're just getting started. My daughter is a world away in Australia and that is my biggest fear - not knowing what will become of travel as the days turn into weeks and months.
Sorry to say, maybe years. Nothing is written we will find a vaccine for this.
We have never found a vaccine for the common cold, and it's been hounding people since the beginning of time.
Sorry to say, maybe years. Nothing is written we will find a vaccine for this.
We have never found a vaccine for the common cold, and it's been hounding people since the beginning of time.
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
-
Sorry to say, maybe years. Nothing is written we will find a vaccine for this.
We have never found a vaccine for the common cold, and it's been hounding people since the beginning of time.
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
This reminds me very much of growing up in the 1950s and the big bad wolf then was polio and all parents were worried that their kids were going to get it, sheer terror.......and then the vaccine was found...... followed by mass inoculations.
I still remember in elementary school kids lining up single file through the auditorium until every single kid got their shot NO EXCEPTIONS.
How soon are we to that who knows exactly. Might be this summer or fall ?
If/when that happens it will be government underwritten and mandatory NO EXCEPTIONS. Good.
..........oh until that happens *almost everything is on hold including *watching most all sports.
-
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
This reminds me very much of growing up in the 1950s and the big bad wolf then was polio and all parents were worried that their kids were going to get it, sheer terror.......and then the vaccine was found...... followed by mass inoculations.
I still remember in elementary school kids lining up single file through the auditorium until every single kid got their shot NO EXCEPTIONS.
How soon are we to that who knows exactly. Might be this summer or fall ?
If/when that happens it will be government underwritten and mandatory NO EXCEPTIONS. Good.
..........oh until that happens *almost everything is on hold including *watching most all sports.
This reminds me very much of growing up in the 1950s and the big bad wolf then was polio and all parents were worried that their kids were going to get it, sheer terror.......and then the vaccine was found...... followed by mass inoculations.
I still remember in elementary school kids lining up single file through the auditorium until every single kid got their shot NO EXCEPTIONS.
How soon are we to that who knows exactly. Might be this summer or fall ?
If/when that happens it will be government underwritten and mandatory NO EXCEPTIONS. Good.
..........oh until that happens everything is on hold including sports.
But NOT as I said elsewhere, the NFL free agency period. Offers/negotiations can be made over the phone, contracts can be sent and signed via email.
-
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
This reminds me very much of growing up in the 1950s and the big bad wolf then was polio and all parents were worried that their kids were going to get it, sheer terror.......and then the vaccine was found...... followed by mass inoculations.
I still remember in elementary school kids lining up single file through the auditorium until every single kid got their shot NO EXCEPTIONS.
How soon are we to that who knows exactly. Might be this summer or fall ?
If/when that happens it will be government underwritten and mandatory NO EXCEPTIONS. Good.
..........oh until that happens *almost everything is on hold including *watching most all sports.
This reminds me very much of growing up in the 1950s and the big bad wolf then was polio and all parents were worried that their kids were going to get it, sheer terror.......and then the vaccine was found...... followed by mass inoculations.
I still remember in elementary school kids lining up single file through the auditorium until every single kid got their shot NO EXCEPTIONS.
How soon are we to that who knows exactly. Might be this summer or fall ?
If/when that happens it will be government underwritten and mandatory NO EXCEPTIONS. Good.
..........oh until that happens *almost everything is on hold including *watching most all sports.
Johnson and Johnson plans clinical trials at the end of the year on a new vaccine.
-
Cleveland Clinic at the forefront as usual
-
-
-
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
While I haven't bought a single extra roll of toilet paper - much less a mask, there is no way I would go to Sin City just to have a good time, much less be trapped in a large hall with 10,000 screaming and spitting neanderthals that haven't washed their hands since they were 10 years old.
That's if you're inside..
I think it was actually going to be held on the streets with like 100,00 screaming, spitting neanderthals, and a few Cro-Magnon thrown in for good measure!!
Try more like 600,000 total Gip that was the estimated number in Nashville....
-
Sorry to say, maybe years. Nothing is written we will find a vaccine for this.
We have never found a vaccine for the common cold, and it's been hounding people since the beginning of time.
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
We will find a vaccine. There are some projects ongoing. Coronavirus family of virus has been around for 20 years, the only kick is that we need some time to create the proper antibodies to fight every new virus.
And common cold? Under that umbrella there are hundreds of viruses.
Therefore, I find it unlikely that we will have to endure this for some years.
It will depend on how readily the virus mutates Nero. Some- like polio, measles, and chickenpox- not at all. Influenza and cold viruses? Every year.
Too early to say about the corona. Though this one shares some genetic similarity with corona viruses found in creepy looking pangolins. Like rhinos, they're being hunted almost into extinction- because some Chinese think their scales have medicinal value.
-
Too early to say about the corona. Though this one shares some genetic similarity with corona viruses found in creepy looking pangolins. Like rhinos, they're being hunted almost into extinction- because some Chinese think their scales have medicinal value.
I have no clue what you are talking about and how it relates to this virus. I mean, this sounds on the order of the rumor that warlocks would consume the fat of unbaptized children to allow them to fly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login