Skip to content

Training Camp Schedule

The Browns Board
3 3 478
  • Just some FYI for those interested. The training camp schedule will be released on a week-to-week basis on Wednesdays of the previous week. Week 1 schedule is as follows:

    Aug. 1, 3, 5, and 7th the browns will practice from 8:45a.m. to 10:45a.m. and 5:45p.m. to 7:45p.m.

    Aug. 2, 6, and 8th will be single session practices from 1:30p.m. to 3:30p.m.

  • Thanks.

    Kind of funny as the blandness of the schedule is sooooooo Mangini. Nothing descriptive.

    I'm picturing this on a piece of paper from a typewriter taped to the door of the locker room complete with White-Out smudges.

  • What a bullshit deal this is. I'm trying to coordinate multiple visitors to the Cleveland area from multiple geographic starting points for mid August around a camp visit. How the hell can I do that if I don't know when they'll even have an open practice until the week prior?

    Here's where Lerner needs to explain to Mangini how the Cleveland faithful EXPECT their team to operate. This isn't a football issue, its an operational one.