NFL Combine Invites
-
I don't see us having a realistic shot at a top 4 Edge (Young, Chaisson, Epenesa, Gross-Matos) and a top three OT (Wills, Thomas, Jones... still not there with Becton) in this draft.
So, you think that all 7 of those guys will be gone by the time we draft at 10?
And since we figure that Burrows at least will be taken in Top Ten......that leaves just one other guy besides these 8 that would be drafted before we have a chance. So, who is that one other guy?
(Or, did you exaggerate the chances of all those 7 being gone?)
I don't see us having a realistic shot at a top 4 Edge (Young, Chaisson, Epenesa, Gross-Matos) and a top three OT (Wills, Thomas, Jones... still not there with Becton) in this draft.
So, you think that all 7 of those guys will be gone by the time we draft at 10?
And since we figure that Burrows at least will be taken in Top Ten......that leaves just one other guy besides these 8 that would be drafted before we have a chance. So, who is that one other guy?
(Or, did you exaggerate the chances of all those 7 being gone?)
Not sure why I was able to see your post, but since I did...
My comment was on our chances of drafting one of each of those groupings... thus my use of "and".
-
I don't see us having a realistic shot at a top 4 Edge (Young, Chaisson, Epenesa, Gross-Matos) and a top three OT (Wills, Thomas, Jones... still not there with Becton) in this draft.
So, you think that all 7 of those guys will be gone by the time we draft at 10?
And since we figure that Burrows at least will be taken in Top Ten......that leaves just one other guy besides these 8 that would be drafted before we have a chance. So, who is that one other guy?
(Or, did you exaggerate the chances of all those 7 being gone?)
Not sure why I was able to see your post, but since I did...
My comment was on our chances of drafting one of each of those groupings... thus my use of "and".
Not sure why I was able to see your post, but since I did...
My comment was on our chances of drafting one of each of those groupings... thus my use of "and".
Ah! OK. I would not think we could get a top 3-4 rated OT or DE/LB with the 9th/10th pick in round 2...which would be like #41-42. High demand positions. We might get the #3 OG with that pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login