Missing your reviews
-
I know you saw Public Enemies and Bruno. I was with you. No reviews yet?
Just in case anyone missed it, Bruno was about the most unfunny movie anyone has seen in years. ALL the funny bits were in the promos. I think you and I agreed that we gave a slight chuckle what? Maybe 3 times during the whole film...and only because of certain absurdities as opposed to it being funny.
-
I know you saw Public Enemies and Bruno. I was with you. No reviews yet?
Just in case anyone missed it, Bruno was about the most unfunny movie anyone has seen in years. ALL the funny bits were in the promos. I think you and I agreed that we gave a slight chuckle what? Maybe 3 times during the whole film...and only because of certain absurdities as opposed to it being funny.
I know you saw Public Enemies and Bruno. I was with you. No reviews yet?
Just in case anyone missed it, Bruno was about the most unfunny movie anyone has seen in years. ALL the funny bits were in the promos. I think you and I agreed that we gave a slight chuckle what? Maybe 3 times during the whole film...and only because of certain absurdities as opposed to it being funny.
I didn't post it?
Up on the island it's hard to get on since it's a Mac and dial up!!
WSS
-
I like the reviews I see here and would like to see more. Some of you that read this Forum regularly, and post regularly, sound like you have a lot of mods on your WRX. Share the wealth of Knowledge. I think the WRX community as a whole is one of the more intelligent knowledgable groups out there. Hook us up
-
I like the reviews I see here and would like to see more. Some of you that read this Forum regularly, and post regularly, sound like you have a lot of mods on your WRX. Share the wealth of Knowledge. I think the WRX community as a whole is one of the more intelligent knowledgable groups out there. Hook us up
I like the reviews I see here and would like to see more. Some of you that read this Forum regularly, and post regularly, sound like you have a lot of mods on your WRX. Share the wealth of Knowledge. I think the WRX community as a whole is one of the more intelligent knowledgable groups out there. Hook us up
Hey bud.
Thanks for the props.
Sorry but what's the WRX community?
I see this weas from7/09 It's up Gipper.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login