Skip to content

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

The Browns Board
165 32 7.8k 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    So he has an affair with her a month after marrying this woman? Glad I didn't waste half an hour watching that interview.?

    Image courtesy of heavy.com
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The girlfriend is a better cook, thus the weight gain......

  • Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nickers said:

    Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

    Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  😆

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?

  • @nickers said:

    Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

    Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  😆

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mjp28 said:

    Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

    Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  😆

    I watched about 5 minutes.. I say she's a lying sack of shit.. Or she more than likely got bamboozled by a fake baker /imposter..

  • Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?

    I guess when it's with an NFL quarterback who does endless commercials it is followed by a book and movie of the week.

    .........and some money somewhere.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Kind of has that slutty look about her especially with her tits out there during her 15 minutes of fame......or whatever.

    Probably gives a good bj  along with some FREE crabs.  😆

    I watched about 5 minutes.. I say she's a lying sack of shit.. Or she more than likely got bamboozled by a fake baker /imposter..

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @nickers said:

    I watched about 5 minutes.. I say she's a lying sack of shit.. Or she more than likely got bamboozled by a fake baker /imposter..

    That does happen!  

  • Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    Well, don't  know  about  that, but show  up for  an interview with  1/2 your  boobs hanging out,  draw your  own conclusions. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    That's a pass Baker didn't throw.

  • @nickers said:

    Shes a drunken crack whore.. puhleeze...

    Well, don't  know  about  that, but show  up for  an interview with  1/2 your  boobs hanging out,  draw your  own conclusions. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Well, don't  know  about  that, but show  up for  an interview with  1/2 your  boobs hanging out,  draw your  own conclusions. 

    The boobs hangin out was a red flag enough.. So yeah.. I would say she's "Uncouth"

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, don't  know  about  that, but show  up for  an interview with  1/2 your  boobs hanging out,  draw your  own conclusions. 

    The boobs hangin out was a red flag enough.. So yeah.. I would say she's "Uncouth"

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #14

    @nickers said:

    The boobs hangin out was a red flag enough.. So yeah.. I would say she's "Uncouth"

    As we all know  there's  plenty of  Lounge  Lizards  hanging out  who would  like nothing  better than to  get it on with  an NFL player. 

    Got a feeling  Baker is going to  have to  respond to the  accusation.  If it's  true,  look  no farther than  Antonio Brown's  sex life, that part hasn't  affected  his reputation.  At risk of offending the  MAGAs here Mr. Trump had that fling with  Stormy. 🙂

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS
    #15

    His wife is probably OK with it ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    For her sake I hope that isn't her legal last name.

  • B Bigalow80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'm sure Baker's Lawyers have quickly sent her and the radio show a cease and desist order if this is entirely made up. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
    #18

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

  • If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

  • If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #21

    @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to  his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jiggins7919 said:

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

    Idiotic overreaction. How many blowjobs you think given the NFL players every week by groupie chicks

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Another marriage hits the rocks!