Skip to content

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

The Browns Board
165 32 7.8k 1
  • @icecube said:

    What kind of person and man is Baker? It's nothing illegal, but, honestly, are you OK with this kind of sordid behavior from your team leader? Are you now comfortable with wearing his jersey? How will/did you describe this behavior to your 10 year-old daughter? Do you tell your son this is OK behavior? Will you allow your children to wear Baker's jersey?

    Ah, judge, jury and executioner based on the testimony of one person with no witnesses. I bet you would be fun for any attorney to question as a potential jury member. "Well no, this miniature hangman's noose on my lapel means absolutely nothing sir. Why would you ask me about that?"??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ah, judge, jury and executioner based on the testimony of one person with no witnesses. I bet you would be fun for any attorney to question as a potential jury member. "Well no, this miniature hangman's noose on my lapel means absolutely nothing sir. Why would you ask me about that?"??

    Image result for laughing

  • @mjp28 said:

    ;I'm just surprised that if it was not true he'd want to clear his name

    Burden's on you to prove that "it" actually happened first.  Until then, this is both the definition of slander and not worth one second's consideration.  This is gossip - and you're an idiot to believe unproven gossip is reality.

    @icecube said:

    are you OK with this kind of sordid behavior from your team leader?

    Some people get pleasure from destroying lives - and until verifiable proof is obtained, this chick has that character defect.

    This entire thread is no different than the question: When are you going to stop beating your wife?

    @unsympathetic said:

    Burden's on you to prove that "it" actually happened first.  Until then, this is both the definition of slander and not worth one second's consideration.  This is gossip - and you're an idiot to believe unproven gossip is reality.

    Some people get pleasure from destroying lives - and until verifiable proof is obtained, this chick has that character defect.

    This entire thread is no different than the question: When are you going to stop beating your wife?

    I really just don't care, other than for entertainment. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Ah, judge, jury and executioner based on the testimony of one person with no witnesses. I bet you would be fun for any attorney to question as a potential jury member. "Well no, this miniature hangman's noose on my lapel means absolutely nothing sir. Why would you ask me about that?"??

    Image result for laughing

    @icecube said:

    nothing

    Show me the weapons of ass destruction - or it's just a lie..

    I have no doubt that this rando slept with someone.. that only happens on days ending in a Y.. but whisper campaigns are real, too, and you're participating in one..

  • @mjp28 said:

    ;I'm just surprised that if it was not true he'd want to clear his name

    Burden's on you to prove that "it" actually happened first.  Until then, this is both the definition of slander and not worth one second's consideration.  This is gossip - and you're an idiot to believe unproven gossip is reality.

    @icecube said:

    are you OK with this kind of sordid behavior from your team leader?

    Some people get pleasure from destroying lives - and until verifiable proof is obtained, this chick has that character defect.

    This entire thread is no different than the question: When are you going to stop beating your wife?

    @unsympathetic said:

    Burden's on you to prove that "it" actually happened first.  Until then, this is both the definition of slander and not worth one second's consideration.  This is gossip - and you're an idiot to believe unproven gossip is reality.

    Some people get pleasure from destroying lives - and until verifiable proof is obtained, this chick has that character defect.

    This entire thread is no different than the question: When are you going to stop beating your wife?

        I think the main key is.... the fact that she went public. Why would she do that at all?  If Baker was guilty of it, which I seriously, seriously doubt, we wouldn't ever hear about it. Unless she wanted to extort more money from him. Ruin his marriage over....? makes no sense. Ruin her...employment?

       Or, she presented herself as a fan, just to get close to him, and he said "forget it I'm married...no way" and she gets her revenge by going public?

       I don't see Baker being that stupid. I suppose she could get big money for interviews with Harold Stern, etc. It makes no sense to me.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Burden's on you to prove that "it" actually happened first.  Until then, this is both the definition of slander and not worth one second's consideration.  This is gossip - and you're an idiot to believe unproven gossip is reality.

    Some people get pleasure from destroying lives - and until verifiable proof is obtained, this chick has that character defect.

    This entire thread is no different than the question: When are you going to stop beating your wife?

        I think the main key is.... the fact that she went public. Why would she do that at all?  If Baker was guilty of it, which I seriously, seriously doubt, we wouldn't ever hear about it. Unless she wanted to extort more money from him. Ruin his marriage over....? makes no sense. Ruin her...employment?

       Or, she presented herself as a fan, just to get close to him, and he said "forget it I'm married...no way" and she gets her revenge by going public?

       I don't see Baker being that stupid. I suppose she could get big money for interviews with Harold Stern, etc. It makes no sense to me.

    @calfoxwc said:

        I think the main key is.... the fact that she went public. Why would she do that at all?  If Baker was guilty of it, which I seriously, seriously doubt, we wouldn't ever hear about it. Unless she wanted to extort more money from him. Ruin his marriage over....? makes no sense. Ruin her...employment?

       Or, she presented herself as a fan, just to get close to him, and he said "forget it I'm married...no way" and she gets her revenge by going public?

       I don't see Baker being that stupid. I suppose she could get big money for interviews with Harold Stern, etc. It makes no sense to me.

    Yes, so many unanswered questions and facts.

    This is turning into a mini-series or movie of the week.  "The Baker BJ Story.....did she or didn't she?".  Check your local listings for a station in your area.   😆

  • No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

  • No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    @icecube said:

    No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    He should have taken a winter job as a hand/driver with a legal marijuana factory in Colorado. Pretty place to work and all the weed you can move. Tote that joint, lift that bale. Get a little drunk and you land in jail.?

  • No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    @icecube said:

    No one cares......in itself, big whoop. However, I'm not liking direction of the ship. Well, Robinson, only had 157 lbs. 

    Maybe it's just a second job to supplement his income, you know like delivering pizzas or driving for Uber ?                    😆

  • Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

  • Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Heading north tonight to go to the Cheesecake Factory.... 

    I wonder if there's a National Historic Site sign somewhere behind it in the parking lot yet? ?

    Down here we used to call it the The Chicken Ranch @ La Grange. "They gotta lotta nice girls." "Well, I hear its fine if you got the time and the ten to get yourself in."-ZZ Top ?