Skip to content

Woman claims affair with married Browns QB Baker Mayfield - full interview

The Browns Board
165 32 7.8k 1
  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS
    #15

    His wife is probably OK with it ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    For her sake I hope that isn't her legal last name.

  • B Bigalow80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I'm sure Baker's Lawyers have quickly sent her and the radio show a cease and desist order if this is entirely made up. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919
    #18

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

  • If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

  • If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #21

    @jiggins7919 said:

    If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to  his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What are they going to take from her?  Her single wide?

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jiggins7919 said:

    He's so screwed man. I feel bad for Emily. She seemed to be pretty cool. 

    Idiotic overreaction. How many blowjobs you think given the NFL players every week by groupie chicks

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Another marriage hits the rocks!

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #24

    Zombo said:

    I don't think anyone is in deep shit. You're allowed to have consensual sex, and you're allowed to talk about it. If she's lying, what are you going to do about it? Baker just needs to stay above the fray, deny it, and move on with his life.

    Zombo

    For those who think it's just turrible, let me refresh the short attention spans around here that Tom Brady fathered a child while he was dating Gisele. 

    And FWIW, no one pays any attention to the scores of NBA players who fool around. Um, starting with Kobe, and our very own Cavs Tristan Thompson...  If you're interested in some real sleeze, just Google it.....  Can't remember (yeah it just came to me- Sean Kemp) the Cavs player who had around six kids with six different women....  

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I still have no idea why he got married so quick? Do what Lebron did and wait awhile. If you get caught with a side-piece it won't affect you financially down the road. Emily can literally take half of his rookie contract.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Shawn Kemp?

    This seems ridiculous..

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #27

    ugly squealer fan, wants a payoff.

    whatever.

    I hope she gets investigated and goes to prison for blackmail, whatever.

    I mean, Baker and his lovely Wife...and

    this woman?

    nope. not buyin it.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #28

    ya thats the white castle bj chick 

  • If it's made up, this woman is in deep shit. If it's true, Baker is in deeper shit. 

    I watched some of the interview. He's seriously effed. And you know what? I hope this girl falls down the stairs over and over again for the rest of her life. 

    From what several of my therapist friends tell me, the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. If you're rich and famous, you basically have women falling all over you, and that's bitten many an athlete over time. The problem NOW is...the internet era and cell phone cameras will certainly spell your doom. 

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @jiggins7919 said:

    the power of being able to instantly seduce women via cell phone is like a drug. The high of doing it from anywhere, any time, is apparently intoxicating as hell. 

    Wait, so you’re telling me that soliciting free BJs from attractive women is addicting? 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Jeezus... I'm having JFF flashbacks...

  • Shawn Kemp?

    This seems ridiculous..

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @unsympathetic said:

    Shawn Kemp?

    This seems ridiculous..

    Kobe Bryant?  Steve McNair?  Magic Johnson?   

    One of those guys got HIV while cheating and repeatedly cheated more before he became a spokesman for the disease.  Networks recently reported what a great husband Kobe was.  The other guy got shot by his mistress, which had to be quite an emotional trauma to his family. Those guys were big reasons their teams won so nobody ever wanted to see their heroes as disappointing husbands.  Cleveland isn't winning right now so this is what we're talking about. 

    Even though it's a day early, I would like to take this wonderful opportunity to wish Mr and Mrs Baker Mayfield a Happy Valentines Day!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #32

    RDSg.gif

     We need some Pink Font up in here...   Westlake Cheesecake parking lot is now under high security watch .. should be a nightly nob scene out there.. Opps! Mob scene...Carry On, ya horny, un-draftable little devils ? and stay off that their twatter ?

  • Jeezus... I'm having JFF flashbacks...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    Jeezus... I'm having JFF flashbacks...

    I was already getting them with the TD to INT ratio.?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Like most stories there is probably some truth but it will be somewhere in the middle of her story and if it comes out his story.  But Listening to her I think most of it is fabricated.  

    I didn’t get through all of the video- where is she from? 

    And Just because his wife is nice looking doesn’t make him immune to bagging some slutty looking strange.