Skip to content

Myles Garrett Reinstated

Locked The Browns Board
194 32 6.8k 1
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

  • I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I expect a 15+ sack season, followed by a demand for a $17 million per year deal with $50 mill guaranteed. Then maybe a franchise tag and a hold out. 

  • Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @orion said:

    Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

  • @orion said:

    Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @lbc-mike said:

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    I truly doubt it.  

  • @canton-mike said:

    I was WRONG!!! Myles is back!

    Mike

    Time to move on from this little incident to sacking the other quarterbacks.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @mjp28 said:

    Time to move on from this little incident to sacking the other quarterbacks.

    is rudolph still playing ? it would be awesome to see Miles take him down again

  • @orion said:

    Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @lbc-mike said:

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    @orion said:

    I truly doubt it.  

    To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going,  he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.

    Mike

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    @orion said:

    I truly doubt it.  

    To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going,  he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.

    Mike

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @canton-mike said:

    "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    What's Garrett's playbook?   'Rush the passer.  Protect the edge.'  🙂

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

  • Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @tour2ma said:

    Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    We? Do you have a Ukrainian mouse in your pocket. Popo gigo 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Welcome Back G-Wreck ? !! ... Your best answer to your fans & teammates is a Pro-Bowl season..See ya there..

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    Or the Lybians !   😮

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Good news for sure. The defense just got better without the Browns doing anything. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069
  • @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #62

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @hoorta said:

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    How do Belarussians feel?

  • @hoorta said:

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    How do Belarussians feel?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @the-gipper said:

    How do Belarussians feel?

    As Baker said when Freddie got fired- the answer to that is above my pay grade.  😁