Skip to content

Myles Garrett Reinstated

Locked The Browns Board
194 32 6.8k 1
  • @orion said:

    Glad we get him back now.   No missing 2020 games!

    Give him his new playbook.  ( rush the passer, protect the edge )  

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    @orion said:

    I truly doubt it.  

    To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going,  he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.

    Mike

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Do we even have a playbook right now?

    @orion said:

    I truly doubt it.  

    To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going,  he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."

    What's Garrett's playbook?   'Rush the passer.  Protect the edge.'  🙂

  • Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

  • Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    @tour2ma said:

    Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Reinstated???

    Another conspiracy theory opportunity down the drain...

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ? 

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    We? Do you have a Ukrainian mouse in your pocket. Popo gigo 

  • Welcome Back G-Wreck ? !! ... Your best answer to your fans & teammates is a Pro-Bowl season..See ya there..

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    Or the Lybians !   😮

  • Good news for sure. The defense just got better without the Browns doing anything. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.  😉

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069
  • @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:

    Volchak surname origin: 

    Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999
    Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445
    Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509
    United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601
    Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115
    Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289
    Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521
    Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050
    Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574
    Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    @hoorta said:

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    How do Belarussians feel?

  • @hoorta said:

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    How do Belarussians feel?

    @the-gipper said:

    How do Belarussians feel?

    As Baker said when Freddie got fired- the answer to that is above my pay grade.  😁  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.

    He also went to YSU while I was there.  And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.  😆

  • Myles Garrett again alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, sparking brawl

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28697201/myles-garrett-again-alleges-mason-rudolph-called-racial-slur-sparking-brawl

    "He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside The Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that airs Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"

  • @hoorta said:

    That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.  🙂  As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual. 

    How do Belarussians feel?

    @the-gipper said:

    How do Belarussians feel?

    All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were under their rule during the USSR. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.

    He also went to YSU while I was there.  And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.  😆

    Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...." 

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    @hoorta said:

    We can blame that Ukranian  dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.

    Ukranian or Yukon Jackasss?

    It's too bad we couldn't just keep him in here in the barb wired kennel Zombo had him in.  He allowed him 1 thread that people could enter at their own risk and kept him out of other threads. 

    I didn't really get to know who Dutch was until his reactions to Ghoolie turned him into the funniest smart asss this board has had since Lumberg...  That wasn't a bad dynamic at all IMO.

  • @the-gipper said:

    How do Belarussians feel?

    All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were under their rule during the USSR. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.

    He also went to YSU while I was there.  And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.  😆

    Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic? 

    @nero said:

    All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were ynder their rule during the USSR. 

    Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic? 

    Eastern Orthodox.  After all, it was Constantine who legitimized Christianity....and the Eastern Orthodox version was likely the original "sanctioned" version of that religion.  Constantinople (Istanbul) was named for him.