Myles Garrett Reinstated
-
Do we even have a playbook right now?
I truly doubt it.
To quote James Garner as Brett in the old Maverick TV series when asked how something was going, he sat there whittling a piece of wood, smiled & said, "I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."
I'll never forget that line. I think it applies well to the playbook.
Mike
"I'm workin' on it boys. I'm workin' on it."
What's Garrett's playbook? 'Rush the passer. Protect the edge.'
-
-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
The Ukrainians must have been behind it.. ?
Hey we would never do something like that.......honest.

-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
Or the Lybians !

-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:
Volchak surname origin:
Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999 Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445 Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509 United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601 Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115 Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289 Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521 Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050 Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574 Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069 -
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:
Volchak surname origin:
Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999 Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445 Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509 United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601 Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115 Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289 Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521 Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050 Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574 Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069 Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:
Volchak surname origin:
Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999 Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445 Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509 United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601 Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115 Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289 Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521 Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050 Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574 Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069 That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.
As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual.
-
Actually, most of his clan comes from Belarus and Russia:
Volchak surname origin:
Belarus 1,332 1:7,133 999 Russia 896 1:161,218 18,445 Ukraine 390 1:116,731 16,509 United States 145 1:2,500,072 152,601 Kazakhstan 51 1:339,215 27,115 Canada 11 1:3,349,607 180,289 Australia 6 1:4,499,284 147,521 Argentina 6 1:7,123,902 190,050 Israel 5 1:1,711,528 84,574 Moldova 4 1:890,342 46,069 That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.
As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual.
That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.
As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual.
How do Belarussians feel?
-
That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.
As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual.
How do Belarussians feel?
How do Belarussians feel?
As Baker said when Freddie got fired- the answer to that is above my pay grade.
-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.
He also went to YSU while I was there. And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.

-
Myles Garrett again alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, sparking brawl
"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside The Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that airs Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"
-
That's not exactly his surname, but close enough. And he does have me blocked when I did a Face Book search- but I did find a few references to his posts (like on his water treatment stuff) to say with certainty I have the last name right.
As I found out real quick working with a bunch of Ukrainians at Reilly Chemical in Cleveland- don't ever call a Ukrainian a Russian- the hatred is mutual.
How do Belarussians feel?
How do Belarussians feel?
All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were under their rule during the USSR.
Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.
He also went to YSU while I was there. And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.

Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic?
-
Well, stupid conspiracy theories usually start with "The Ukrainians must have been behind it...."
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
We can blame that Ukranian dude Ghoolie for it. Yeah, he really is one.
Ukranian or Yukon Jackasss?
It's too bad we couldn't just keep him in here in the barb wired kennel Zombo had him in. He allowed him 1 thread that people could enter at their own risk and kept him out of other threads.
I didn't really get to know who Dutch was until his reactions to Ghoolie turned him into the funniest smart asss this board has had since Lumberg... That wasn't a bad dynamic at all IMO.
-
How do Belarussians feel?
All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were under their rule during the USSR.
Yes he is definitely a Uke in fact my mother in law knew his parents who went to our Byzantine Ukrainian Catholic Church in Youngstown Ohio on Rayen Ave.
He also went to YSU while I was there. And according to what I've read when he went to pursue his polka music career he was an a**hole there too.

Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic?
All the countries next to Russia hate it. Bear in mind that most of them were ynder their rule during the USSR.
Byzantine and Catholic at the same time? That sounds weird to me. If it's Ukranian maybe it was greco-catholic?
Eastern Orthodox. After all, it was Constantine who legitimized Christianity....and the Eastern Orthodox version was likely the original "sanctioned" version of that religion. Constantinople (Istanbul) was named for him.
-
Myles Garrett again alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, sparking brawl
"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside The Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that airs Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"
Myles Garrett again alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, sparking brawl
"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside The Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that airs Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"
Had just read the ESPN article prior to logging in here...
Garrett's claim is plausible. From MG's account it would seem Rudolph would have said it while trying to pull off MG's helmet... while both were on the ground. No one else, i.e., another Steeler, would have been in position to hear the lil bitch.
Add the crowd noise swelling as the play ended and the action on the ground became the focus and you can eliminate the on-field mics.
I believe MG.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login