Myles Garrett Reinstated
-
Garrett shoulda shut his fucking mouth while he was ahead.
Hint at lawsuit.
Tomlin and his sissy boy QB respond..."Garrett a bold faced liar".
"I support Mason Rudolph not only because I know him, but also because I was on that field immediately following the altercation with Myles Garrett, and subsequently after the game," Tomlin said. "I interacted with a lot of people in the Cleveland Browns organization -- players and coaches. If Mason said what Myles claimed, it would have come out during the many interactions I had with those in the Browns' organization. In my conversations, I had a lot of expressions of sorrow for what transpired.

-
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
-
tomlin is a dishonest piece of garbage'. probably the only ones who heard it are Garrett and Rudolf the Rednosed Racist.
-
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
You throw tantrums on here whenever someone disagrees with you, but you "curtly saunter off about my bizz" when someone calls you a dago, wop or guinea to your face?
-
-
-
FIFY-have a good laugh down on the border. ? Viva Mexico!?️
Apparently mjp is a closet Captain BoneSpurs fan.... NOW he's all concerned about threads going off-topic ?
-
-
Trump 2020, MAGA.
-
-
@calfoxwc said:
Who hasn’t done that?
-
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.
That makes two of us.
-
-
@gorka said:
Stopping not for the sake of it being a political comment, but more because your poli comments are infantile and stupid.
Here's the thing about that. I come to talk football so when you intercept a thread about Cleveland's QB with your crack house political view - I'm going to give it the welcome it deserved. If that gets too tough for you in the future - I suggest you keep your knee pads for Donald Trump on the political board where they belong.
I've never seen anything more stupid than you trying to convince a group of people that cheating on one's spouse multiple times is okay as long as it took place before he was a President. Here's a concept, if you know you have to be unfaithful as frequently as your hero was - wouldn't you hope someone that could be a President some day would have the integrity to do the right thing and end the marriage? You weren't even close to GETTING such a thing while that is the type of guy you think has earned all our trust.
The sad thing is I actually had to explain this...
-
@flugel said:
That or it's just picture of all the new hires in the White House. Last political comment from me I promise - on a weekend it's been allowed in here for some reason.
I can't police things 24/7. I'll clean it up when I get a chance.
-
@flugel said:
That or it's just picture of all the new hires in the White House. Last political comment from me I promise - on a weekend it's been allowed in here for some reason.
I can't police things 24/7. I'll clean it up when I get a chance.
-
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.
That makes two of us.
Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.
That makes two of us.
I think more about where he's from... South Carolina.. I believe he may have said it.. But the point here whether he did or not is not the issue for me... The Race card and whining is just a bad look and it lessens whatever credibility he may , or may not have... It's better to keep quiet.. Save face.. And move on with your Football life..
-
Garrett has to let this go... There are no winners in this dog hunt.. Garrett comes off looking like sissy with all of the bitch whining.. I've been called WOP,Dago and Guinnea throughout my life.. But I never cried wolf or started drama because of it.. I just disarm people like.. When they call me a Dago.. I just smile and say "Don't ever forget it" And then curtly saunter off about my bizz... But I'm thinking.. Players are now gonna bait Garrett and use the N word... I wonder how he's going to handle that... He's not using his head right now..... I see this ending with ugly results..
Although I don't believe Rudolf said anything racist, it good to know your homerism stops where this "racism" bullshit begins.
That makes two of us.
-
-
Oh and just a FYI... Dutch Gurl has been "Iggied" I don't have time for immature types who think they're oh so better than everyone else.. Have nice life...
Oh and just a FYI... Dutch Gurl has been "Iggied" I don't have time for immature types who think they're oh so better than everyone else.. Have nice life...
I don't blame you, I would put me on ignore if I were you too.
If I were you, I'd get tired of being reminded what a Neanderthal I am on the regular. ?
Looking forward to all your well-thought out, "mature" posts!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


