Skip to content

Browns OT Robinson Facing Federal Drug Charges

The Browns Board
92 30 3.1k 1
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I cannot fix your problems sir, only you can. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ah Christ !!  Can a teams off-season be anymore boneheaded? Let's see here..

    we got a open container speeder, with some weed'er..

    we got a blower,, with a imaginary blow'ee..

    we got a race, with a no racist.. and now we get..

    a Cheech' Robbie bong dope dealer? with no deals insight.. stay tuned.. the outside crust maybe just Browning ? Pie in your eye anyone? 

    I was just reminiscing about the days when there simply was no Browns football news this time of year, save for a few pre-draft and fluff pieces. Like the 90s and earlier? Pre common household internet basically. Oh the ignorant bliss days.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I was just reminiscing about the days when there simply was no Browns football news this time of year, save for a few pre-draft and fluff pieces. Like the 90s and earlier? Pre common household internet basically. Oh the ignorant bliss days.

    What was that Browns newspaper/magazine you could subscribe to back in the 80s and 90s? 

    Pre-interwebs, that was quality stuff regarding offseason Browns news. 

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #21

    what a dumbass we have a massive surplus  of flower here in Oregon im sure he could have gotten a nice deal on some of the best weed that grows in North America

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I was just reminiscing about the days when there simply was no Browns football news this time of year, save for a few pre-draft and fluff pieces. Like the 90s and earlier? Pre common household internet basically. Oh the ignorant bliss days.

    What was that Browns newspaper/magazine you could subscribe to back in the 80s and 90s? 

    Pre-interwebs, that was quality stuff regarding offseason Browns news. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    What was that Browns newspaper/magazine you could subscribe to back in the 80s and 90s? 

    Pre-interwebs, that was quality stuff regarding offseason Browns news. 

    Browns News Illustrated, or BNI. Came once a week during the season. This time of year it came like once every month or so. 

  • This is an odd one. Have they released the actual amount of weed he had? We talking pounds here?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @ibleedbrown said:

    This is an odd one. Have they released the actual amount of weed he had? We talking pounds here?

    Last I heard was, "A lot".   Whatever that means.

    I hope he wasn't going to try and sell it....because with it being legal in so many places, and more every year....it would be pretty damned dumb.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    This is an odd one. Have they released the actual amount of weed he had? We talking pounds here?

    Last I heard was, "A lot".   Whatever that means.

    I hope he wasn't going to try and sell it....because with it being legal in so many places, and more every year....it would be pretty damned dumb.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @orion said:

    Last I heard was, "A lot".   Whatever that means.

    I hope he wasn't going to try and sell it....because with it being legal in so many places, and more every year....it would be pretty damned dumb.

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

  • @orion said:

    Last I heard was, "A lot".   Whatever that means.

    I hope he wasn't going to try and sell it....because with it being legal in so many places, and more every year....it would be pretty damned dumb.

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

    Then he's as dumb as a stump.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

    Then he's as dumb as a stump.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @orion said:

    Then he's as dumb as a stump.

    Go big or go home? 

  • @orion said:

    Then he's as dumb as a stump.

    Go big or go home? 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @dutch-oven said:

    Go big or go home? 

    Maan, we attract some of the most phucked up players........it's uncanny.   

    Perhaps Berry will now be drafting from Harvard, Yale & Brown University......so we can at least have high class crime.

  • @orion said:

    Last I heard was, "A lot".   Whatever that means.

    I hope he wasn't going to try and sell it....because with it being legal in so many places, and more every year....it would be pretty damned dumb.

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    I just read it was 167 pounds. 

    Oh come on. Link?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #29

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    It was just for personal use to cure cancer and every disease known to man.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #31

    HOLY FUCK GREG ROBINSON

  • Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tour2ma said:

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    Holy hell! That’s like an entire person’s weight of weed! 

    Is that a dead body Greg?

    No! It’s just weed man.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019

    Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson

    Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.

  • Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019

    Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson

    Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

  • @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    In the spirit of moneyball, his price just dropped. Assuming he’s not preoccupied in jail.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    Holy hell! That’s like an entire person’s weight of weed! 

    Is that a dead body Greg?

    No! It’s just weed man.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ibleedbrown said:

    No! It’s just weed man.

    Worst superhero ever...?

    He was going to save that family from a house fire... but this couch just felt too comfortable. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?