Skip to content

Browns OT Robinson Facing Federal Drug Charges

The Browns Board
92 30 3.1k 1
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019

    Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson

    Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.

  • Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    Every NFL team’s most improved player in 2019

    Cleveland Browns: T Greg Robinson

    Seeing Robinson on this list might come as a surprise, but the reasoning behind it is two-fold. First, many of the Browns' best players were either just as good or better in 2018 than they were in 2019. That's part of the reason for their disappointing season. Second, Robinson's 66.9 overall grade in 2019 may only rank 22nd among 37 qualifying left tackles, but that is a massive improvement from where Robinson has been the last several years. The last time he graded above 60.0 since being drafted second overall in 2014 was during the 2015 season. The last time he played over 500 snaps was during the 2016 season. Unlike many of the players on this list, Robinson didn't ascend to become one of the top players at his position, but he did improve.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

  • @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile from PFF's "You have to laugh to keep from crying" department...

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    In the spirit of moneyball, his price just dropped. Assuming he’s not preoccupied in jail.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    Holy hell! That’s like an entire person’s weight of weed! 

    Is that a dead body Greg?

    No! It’s just weed man.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ibleedbrown said:

    No! It’s just weed man.

    Worst superhero ever...?

    He was going to save that family from a house fire... but this couch just felt too comfortable. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

  • Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @tour2ma said:

    Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

    Uh oh....

    Will he get Epsteined? 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #40

    If l had to guess l don’t think the guy is slinging hash in the traditional sense, but rather going in “halvsies” with other guys in an arrangement that’s probably been going on a while, and it was Greg’s turn. 

    No one will suspect a 300 lb athlete with and extra 150 lbs of luggage. His shoes alone probably weigh that.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Go big or go home? 

    Maan, we attract some of the most phucked up players........it's uncanny.   

    Perhaps Berry will now be drafting from Harvard, Yale & Brown University......so we can at least have high class crime.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @orion said:

    Maan, we attract some of the most phucked up players........it's uncanny.   

    Perhaps Berry will now be drafting from Harvard, Yale & Brown University......so we can at least have high class crime.

    With the accompanying Pardon from POTUS.   😆

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Must have been on his way to Josh Gordon's house.

  • Fuck him he's big idiot..

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @nickers said:

    Fuck him he's big idiot..

    He was gone anyways. Better now than later. But WTF? Some of these guys think they can be drug lords. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Makes my "pot stock" portfolio seem tame...

    ... and I'm OK with that.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean.... Read what they wrote

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... I did... everything is relative, but I had Greg penciled in as a RT option for 2020.

    Not so much now...

    Pretty sure not. 1st round talent, obviously just out of control. One thing to get pinched for weed, another to get busted with LBs. 

  • Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @tour2ma said:

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    157 POUNDS. Hmmmm, claiming "for personal use" might not fly. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Browns Lineman Greg Robinson Busted For 157 Lbs. Of Weed Facing Up to 20 Yrs In Prison

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/

    Not your typical post player years career path...

    157 POUNDS. Hmmmm, claiming "for personal use" might not fly. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @icecube said:

    157 POUNDS. Hmmmm, claiming "for personal use" might not fly. 

    Hey....how do you know.  That might only be a week's supply for the dude.

  • @icecube said:

    157 POUNDS. Hmmmm, claiming "for personal use" might not fly. 

    Hey....how do you know.  That might only be a week's supply for the dude.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-gipper said:

    Hey....how do you know.  That might only be a week's supply for the dude.

    ? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What was that Browns newspaper/magazine you could subscribe to back in the 80s and 90s? 

    Pre-interwebs, that was quality stuff regarding offseason Browns news. 

    Browns News Illustrated, or BNI. Came once a week during the season. This time of year it came like once every month or so. 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Browns News Illustrated, or BNI. Came once a week during the season. This time of year it came like once every month or so. 

    For my birthday my wife bought me a new 1 year subscription with the fastest delivery option offered every year from 89-95. I would get it on Saturday like clock work and I remember the feeling of walking back from the mailbox with it under my arm.

    I remember the shipping to SoCal was almost twice as much as the subscription! 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Browns News Illustrated, or BNI. Came once a week during the season. This time of year it came like once every month or so. 

    For my birthday my wife bought me a new 1 year subscription with the fastest delivery option offered every year from 89-95. I would get it on Saturday like clock work and I remember the feeling of walking back from the mailbox with it under my arm.

    I remember the shipping to SoCal was almost twice as much as the subscription! 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @d-bone said:

    For my birthday my wife bought me a new 1 year subscription with the fastest delivery option offered every year from 89-95. I would get it on Saturday like clock work and I remember the feeling of walking back from the mailbox with it under my arm.

    I remember the shipping to SoCal was almost twice as much as the subscription! 

    Oh, I thought you were talking about Jo-Juana From Tijuana. My bad.??

  • Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

    7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @tour2ma said:

    Thought just crossed my mind...

    Does he have an address book of customers and how many Browns names are in there?

    Yes and many . If he is dumb enough to get caught doing that then yes. Never heard a single Browns player say anything bad about him, just saying!!!!!!!!!

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck him he's big idiot..

    He was gone anyways. Better now than later. But WTF? Some of these guys think they can be drug lords. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @icecube said:

    He was gone anyways. Better now than later. But WTF? Some of these guys think they can be drug lords. 

    Which does not make sense.. I mean.. These guys are making $$$ only most of us could dream of ever accruing...