Bold idea that would change the landscape of sports in Cleveland
-
No, if I were to use other words, I'd say you are a windbag.
So, in other words, you have nothing to say about what the Browns stadium future may look like, or what you want it to be? So, you have nothing productive to contribute to this conversation. In other words, it is all about you and your ego and not the topic. (so...whose ego needs stroked?)
So, in other words, you have nothing to say about what the Browns stadium future may look like, or what you want it to be? So, you have nothing productive to contribute to this conversation. In other words, it is all about you and your ego and not the topic. (so...whose ego needs stroked?)
I started this conversation.
As usual, you've ruined the conversation.
This shouldn't come to any surprise to you. This happens often on this board.
-
Trying to get back on topic. Do you have anything to contribute?
Retirement seems to be agreeing with you.....I think.
And you have some good points and pictures on the subject. Did you do any land or business acquisitions in your practice ?
-
So, in other words, you have nothing to say about what the Browns stadium future may look like, or what you want it to be? So, you have nothing productive to contribute to this conversation. In other words, it is all about you and your ego and not the topic. (so...whose ego needs stroked?)
I started this conversation.
As usual, you've ruined the conversation.
This shouldn't come to any surprise to you. This happens often on this board.
I started this conversation.
As usual, you've ruined the conversation.
This shouldn't come to any surprise to you. This happens often on this board.
You dropped the ball. Is that typical of you?
-
Trying to get back on topic. Do you have anything to contribute?
Retirement seems to be agreeing with you.....I think.
And you have some good points and pictures on the subject. Did you do any land or business acquisitions in your practice ?
Retirement seems to be agreeing with you.....I think.
And you have some good points and pictures on the subject. Did you do any land or business acquisitions in your practice ?
Some, yes. ....certainly no billion dollar deals. I also worked with and sat on the board of a Community Development program that did some fair size deals.
-
-
Can anyone spare a dead horse for this thread?
Sorry you are bored and have nothing to contribute to what many more fans are concerned with....the quality of the stadium and the game day experience. You can go back to watching hours of film of Division 1_AA offensive linemen. ZZZZSSSSSnoooorkkk
-
-
-
Gipper has turned that dead horse into glue by now, you gotta think?
Time for mjp28 to turn this into a sumptuous meal on the Game Day Food thread.?
-
So, in other words, you agree that I am right.
No, if I were to use other words, I'd say you are a windbag.
No, if I were to use other words, I'd say you are a windbag.
Whoa!
Now there's something I would agree with this guy on!
-
Gipper has turned that dead horse into glue by now, you gotta think?
I believe you meant to ask, "Fair to say?"
-
Gipper has turned that dead horse into glue by now, you gotta think?
Time for mjp28 to turn this into a sumptuous meal on the Game Day Food thread.?
Time for mjp28 to turn this into a sumptuous meal on the Game Day Food thread.?
Dead horse beaten well until tender marinated for 24 hours in a good steak sauce and grilled to perfection served with some baked root vegetables and a fine wine ? Eh ?

-
Time for mjp28 to turn this into a sumptuous meal on the Game Day Food thread.?
Dead horse beaten well until tender marinated for 24 hours in a good steak sauce and grilled to perfection served with some baked root vegetables and a fine wine ? Eh ?

Dead horse beaten well until tender marinated for 24 hours in a good steak sauce and grilled to perfection served with some baked root vegetables and a fine wine ? Eh ?

Might I suggest I pick up a bottle of the Houston Lifestock Show & Rodeo International Wine contest Gold Medal Reserve Class Champion "Corky Mule" from Thirsty Mule Winery about 5 miles or so from my house? Hee Haw!
-
Sorry you all don't like football, or that you do not identify with the interests of football fans.
But, I guess you are all correct in this regard: Based on my past couple of experiences, as I have noted above.....the in stadium game day experience IS highly disappointing and beyond, and perhaps we should not have any interest in taking any part of it, or in discussing it....particularly given the cost of it all. Let's just sit on our couches and watch the games.
Maybe I will just do that.
-
-
-
Well this is kind of funny... there might be a new stadium coming to downtown Cleveland after all.... a soccer stadium.
-
-
Well this is kind of funny... there might be a new stadium coming to downtown Cleveland after all.... a soccer stadium.
Well this is kind of funny... there might be a new stadium coming to downtown Cleveland after all.... a soccer stadium.
Cool. I think you can probably see that parcel on some of the photos that are here above.
But....who would play there? They say a "minor league" soccer team. Why not an MLS team?
-
Well this is kind of funny... there might be a new stadium coming to downtown Cleveland after all.... a soccer stadium.
Cool. I think you can probably see that parcel on some of the photos that are here above.
But....who would play there? They say a "minor league" soccer team. Why not an MLS team?
Cool. I think you can probably see that parcel on some of the photos that are here above.
But....who would play there? They say a "minor league" soccer team. Why not an MLS team?
Um, because there's already MLS teams in Columbus and Cincinnati? and Jimmuh isn't moving the Crew to Cleveland- that's for sure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


