Mock Drafts Thread
-
74. Cleveland Browns: Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State
That could be a steal there. Thought he was the heart and soul of Buckeye's defense (as good as young was)
-
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
-
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
As someone who hung out with him on occasion, watched many a NFL Draft with him, I can say no one is a bigger fan of Pete Smith's opinions than Pete Smith.
-
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
I could live with the first 2 rounds. We need a LT and Thomas is easily the top LT. Becton is really promising but if Callahan doesnt like him then I think trading back for Jones or Cleveland and getting another high pick is the best option. We have alot of holes to fill on this defense and getting an extra 2and or 3rd would go a long way
-
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
Maybe he just thought that Cleveland was perfect for Cleveland
Beyond that, mocks that pull off hypothetical trades, to me, are fairly useless.
-
Then again.... maybe Smith is not so smart.
He posted a 7 round mock he did on Fanspeak Premium which allows trades and he... well... traded down to #26 to draft a questionable, 2nd-round, OT value...
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/cleveland-browns-2020-7-round-mock-draft-vol-5
Maybe he just thought that Cleveland was perfect for Cleveland
Beyond that, mocks that pull off hypothetical trades, to me, are fairly useless.
Maybe he just thought that Cleveland was perfect for Cleveland
rumors are mostly true on Cleveland to Cleveland.seen many. Remember Berry was not in place till just after Senior bowl game was on 1-25-20.Berry was hired as GM on 1-27-20. While Berry was still at Philly, they interviewed Cleveland there..After Combine (which Cleveland did well in most explosion analynic numbers) Berry just got Cleveland again to a visit in Cleveland just before the NFL stopped all visits.. Ezra Cleveland & Austin Jackson both are certainly in the mix that fit the blocking scheme Stef wants to input..
-
How about trading up to the #1 pick? Trade our 10 and Baker for Bengals first round 2nd and 3rd.
-
How about trading up to the #1 pick? Trade our 10 and Baker for Bengals first round 2nd and 3rd.
-
If you made that call to Cinci... I hope you use a handset and not a speakerphone.
Why?
With a handset you'd only have tinnitus in one ear from how loud the laughter would be.
Yep-I'm not even sure they would take Baker and our first for Burrow alone at this point. They are about to get something very special for years to come IMO.
-
If you made that call to Cinci... I hope you use a handset and not a speakerphone.
Why?
With a handset you'd only have tinnitus in one ear from how loud the laughter would be.
Yep-I'm not even sure they would take Baker and our first for Burrow alone at this point. They are about to get something very special for years to come IMO.
Yep-I'm not even sure they would take Baker and our first for Burrow alone at this point. They are about to get something very special for years to come IMO.
I know Burrow was the greatest thing since social distancing last season, but he is entering the NFL with less than 15 college starts, right?
I agree, I don't see the Bengals doing a #10 overall/Baker for #1 overall trade, but Burrow is not a guaranteed thing. The comps between him and Andrew Luck entering the NFL seem a bit silly IMO.
-
Yep-I'm not even sure they would take Baker and our first for Burrow alone at this point. They are about to get something very special for years to come IMO.
I know Burrow was the greatest thing since social distancing last season, but he is entering the NFL with less than 15 college starts, right?
I agree, I don't see the Bengals doing a #10 overall/Baker for #1 overall trade, but Burrow is not a guaranteed thing. The comps between him and Andrew Luck entering the NFL seem a bit silly IMO.
I know Burrow was the greatest thing since social distancing last season...
Have you become unstuck in time again?
Well.... have you Billy?
-
I know Burrow was the greatest thing since social distancing last season...
Have you become unstuck in time again?
Well.... have you Billy?
-
With Valerie Perrine?
Ohh....a Slaughterhouse 5 reference.
-
With Valerie Perrine?
Ohh....a Slaughterhouse 5 reference.
Ohh....a Slaughterhouse 5 reference.
And did you know that Vonnegut actually did survive as a POW in a slaughterhouse in Dresden when it was fire-bombed? He took refuge very deep underground in a meat locker and then was put to work excavation bodies from the wreckage of the bombing.
-
Ohh....a Slaughterhouse 5 reference.
And did you know that Vonnegut actually did survive as a POW in a slaughterhouse in Dresden when it was fire-bombed? He took refuge very deep underground in a meat locker and then was put to work excavation bodies from the wreckage of the bombing.
And did you know that Vonnegut actually did survive as a POW in a slaughterhouse in Dresden when it was fire-bombed? He took refuge very deep underground in a meat locker and then was put to work excavation bodies from the wreckage of the bombing.
Yes I knew
-
With Valerie Perrine?
Ding Ding Ding... a/k/a Montana Wildhack... IIRC...
"We'd like the night curtain now, please."
I freakin' loved that book (and Kurt)... and and the movie was decent as well.
Also loved Heller's Catch 22... a title that also applied to for the movie.
As in... if you read the book, then there is no way you could like the movie...
... while if you did not read the book, then there's no way you could have a clue what the movie was about and so you hated the movie.
-
I laughed so hard through reading Catch 22 my side started to hurt more and more every day. I could have used flies in my eyes for my own protection.?
-
-
LB-that's why I don't bother with that unrealistic one anymore. No way in hell anyone could trade down and get Thomas @17. Long gone by then for sure.
-
LB-that's why I don't bother with that unrealistic one anymore. No way in hell anyone could trade down and get Thomas @17. Long gone by then for sure.
LB-that's why I don't bother with that unrealistic one anymore. No way in hell anyone could trade down and get Thomas @17. Long gone by then for sure.
I just saw a few mock with him going 2 overall and honestly I wouldn't be suprised. LT always go higher than expected. I still think it will be Young but I think Thomas doesnt make it to 10. I'm not sure why all of the draft gurus are so low on him either.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login