Browns Board Mock Draft
-
I think we will start this when all teams have been taken. If for some reason a trade is made, each participant can stick with their original team selection, even if that put them out of order. We will go as far as we can down the draft. I know that a lot of people only like to participate for like 3 rounds. If we decide to truncate it because not enough people are taking their turns, we will make that decision at the time. There seem to be a number of regulars who have not been around for the post season. Perhaps this will reactivate them. I will edit the original post when people have made their team choices.
-
I think we will start this when all teams have been taken. If for some reason a trade is made, each participant can stick with their original team selection, even if that put them out of order. We will go as far as we can down the draft. I know that a lot of people only like to participate for like 3 rounds. If we decide to truncate it because not enough people are taking their turns, we will make that decision at the time. There seem to be a number of regulars who have not been around for the post season. Perhaps this will reactivate them. I will edit the original post when people have made their team choices.
I think we will start this when all teams have been taken. If for some reason a trade is made, each participant can stick with their original team selection, even if that put them out of order. We will go as far as we can down the draft. I know that a lot of people only like to participate for like 3 rounds. If we decide to truncate it because not enough people are taking their turns, we will make that decision at the time. There seem to be a number of regulars who have not been around for the post season. Perhaps this will reactivate them. I will edit the original post when people have made their team choices.
Well you do realize that by taking #10 and #11 you have already made it so somewhere in the first 9 someone will only have one team that is not consecutive with their other unless they take # 1 Cincy and # 32 KC.
-
Getting it back on track I will take #15 Denver Broncos and # 16 Atlanta Falcons
-
I think we will start this when all teams have been taken. If for some reason a trade is made, each participant can stick with their original team selection, even if that put them out of order. We will go as far as we can down the draft. I know that a lot of people only like to participate for like 3 rounds. If we decide to truncate it because not enough people are taking their turns, we will make that decision at the time. There seem to be a number of regulars who have not been around for the post season. Perhaps this will reactivate them. I will edit the original post when people have made their team choices.
Well you do realize that by taking #10 and #11 you have already made it so somewhere in the first 9 someone will only have one team that is not consecutive with their other unless they take # 1 Cincy and # 32 KC.
Well you do realize that by taking #10 and #11 you have already made it so somewhere in the first 9 someone will only have one team that is not consecutive with their other unless they take # 1 Cincy and # 32 KC.
I guess I was thinking the opposite. I will change to JAX instead of NYJ.
-
ttt
-
I’ll take Mia and LAC
-
Good pick. You get to choose four 1st rounders out of that.
I’ll take Mia and LAC
-
Good pick. You get to choose four 1st rounders out of that.
I’ll take Mia and LAC
Good pick. You get to choose four 1st rounders out of that.
Yea, you get to pick like half the first round.
-
It is time once again for the Browns Board Mock Draft. For this we will again do what has been done the last couple of years, i.e. people who sign up are to take 2 teams who, at least in round one, have consecutive picks. E.g. someone will choose the Bengals and the Redskins. Etc. We may as well get people committed now two months in advance since the Combine is very near upon us. I guess I will take the mantle of commissioner. In the past I have had travel plans that prohibited me from doing it, but I don't have plans this year until May, well after the draft. Here is the draft order. Sign up for 2 teams consecutive:
1. Cincinnati Bengals......ComeonMan
2. Washington Redskins.....ComeonMan
3. Detroit Lions........MLD Woody
4. New York Giants.......MLD Woody
5. Miami Dolphins.....Browns 149
6. LA Chargers.....Browns 149
7. Carolina Panthers....Gumby
8. Arizona Cardinals.....Gumby
9. Jacksonville Jaguars.....The Gipper
10. Cleveland Browns......The Gipper
11. New York Jets.......SDBacker80
12. Las Vegas Raiders....SDBacker80
13.
Indianapolis ColtsTraded to San Francisco...Darren 1514. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15. Denver Broncos.....TXAG
16. Atlanta Falcons.....TXAG
17. Dallas Cowboys
18. Miami Dolphins # from Steeler......Browns 149
19. LV Raiders # from Bears......SDBacker80
20. Jacksonville Jaguars #from Rams....The Gipper
21. Philadelphia Eagles
22.
Buffalo Bills.....Traded to Minnesota23 New England Patriots.....Unsympathetic
24. New Orleans Saints......Unsympathetic
25. Minnesota Vikings
26. Miami Dolphins # from Houston.....Browns 149
27. Seattle Seahawks.....Darren 15
28. Baltimore Ravens.....Darren 15
29. Tennessee Titans....Flyin J
30. Green Bay Packers.....Flyin J
31. SFO 49ers.....Darren 15
32. Kansas City Chiefs
Teams currently with no 1st rounder
# Pittsburgh Steelers
# Chicago Bears
# LA Rams
# Houston Texans
# Buffalo Bills
# Indianapolis Colts
Naturally, Mods, please pin. Gracias
It is time once again for the Browns Board Mock Draft. For this we will again do what has been done the last couple of years, i.e. people who sign up are to take 2 teams who, at least in round one, have consecutive picks. E.g. someone will choose the Bengals and the Redskins. Etc. We may as well get people committed now two months in advance since the Combine is very near upon us. I guess I will take the mantle of commissioner. In the past I have had travel plans that prohibited me from doing it, but I don't have plans this year until May, well after the draft. Here is the draft order. Sign up for 2 teams consecutive:
1. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Washington Redskins
3. Detroit Lions
4. New York Giants
5. Miami Dolphins.....Browns 149
6. LA Chargers.....Browns 149
7. Carolina Panthers
8. Arizona Cardinals
9. Jacksonville Jaguars.....The Gipper
10. Cleveland Browns......The Gipper
11. New York Jets.......Sdbacker80
12. Las Vegas Raiders...sdbacker80
13. Indianapolis Colts
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15. Denver Broncos.....TXAG
16. Atlanta Falcons.....TXAG
17. Dallas Cowboys
18. Miami Dolphins # from Steeler......Browns 149
19. LV Raiders # from Bears...sdbacker80
20. Jacksonville Jaguars #from Rams....The Gipper
21. Philadelphia Eagles
22. Buffalo Bills
23 New England Patriots
24. New Orleans Saints
25. Minnesota Vikings
26. Miami Dolphins # from Houston.....Browns 149
27. Seattle Seahawks
28. Baltimore Ravens
29. Tennessee Titans
30. Green Bay Packers
31. SFO 49ers
32. Kansas City Chiefs
# Pittsburgh Steelers
# Chicago Bears
# LA Rams
# Houston Texans
Naturally, Mods, please pin. Gracias
J-e-t-s and the Raaaayduhs
-
I’ll start it with CIN/WAS if no else wants em
-
Only 10 out of 32 teams taken so far. The draft is earlier this year: April 23, and I don't think we can really wait until after the Free Agency Period to get rolling on this, can we?
-
Zombo said:
You should, or your draft will make no sense.
Z
Free agency starts March 18, if I am not mistaken. Draft April 23. Seems to me they have really squeezed these two together this year. It means our mock draft would be squeezed as well.
Whenever we start, we still need signups. Who you taking?
-
Zombo said:
You should, or your draft will make no sense.
Z
Free agency starts March 18, if I am not mistaken. Draft April 23. Seems to me they have really squeezed these two together this year. It means our mock draft would be squeezed as well.
Whenever we start, we still need signups. Who you taking?
Whenever we start, we still need signups. Who you taking?
Panthers & Zona...thanks! i'll send Aggie any proxy list..we can blame Ag, if they don't fall to browns ?
-
Note.....Who wants to be the King of the FRAKs? That is, who wants to take the combination of the Cowboys and Steelers, who draft one right after the other? (even though the Steelers do not have a first round pick, you would have these 2 together in later rounds.
-
Pats and Aints.. What replacement QB is going to fall?
-
The following are the pairings we still have available. Some of these teams will not have a pick until the second round:
Lions/Giants takenColts/Buccaneers
Cowboys/Steelers Pitt...no pick in Round 1
Bears/Rams Neither team has a pick in Round 1.
Eagles/Bills
Vikings/Texans Houston...no pick in Round 1
Seahawks/Ravens....takenTitans/Packers
49ers/Chiefs
-
The following are the pairings we still have available. Some of these teams will not have a pick until the second round:
Lions/Giants takenColts/Buccaneers
Cowboys/Steelers Pitt...no pick in Round 1
Bears/Rams Neither team has a pick in Round 1.
Eagles/Bills
Vikings/Texans Houston...no pick in Round 1
Seahawks/Ravens....takenTitans/Packers
49ers/Chiefs
The following are the pairings we still have available. Some of these teams will not have a pick until the second round:
Lions/Giants
Colts/Buccaneers
Cowboys/Steelers Pitt...no pick in Round 1
Bears/Rams Neither team has a pick in Round 1.
Eagles/Bills
Vikings/Texans Houston...no pick in Round 1
Seahawks/Ravens
Titans/Packers
49ers/Chiefs
Lions / Giants please
-
I will take Seattle and Baltimore
-
Still need people to take these pairs:
Colts/Buccaneers
Cowboys/Steelers Pitt...no pick in Round 1 (chance for you to take a long snapper with Pitts first pick)
Bears/Rams Neither team has a pick in Round 1..you would start in Rd. 2
Eagles/Bills
Vikings/Texans Houston...no pick in Round 1
Titans/Packers
49ers/Chiefs
-
I lived in Philly for 18 months and went to undergrad in upstate NY .. so put me down for Iggles&Bills
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login