Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
188 12 4.8k 1
  • Top Ten available, per CBS Sport

    94. Antonio  Gandy-Golden  WR  LIberty

    98. Van Jefferson WR  Florida

    101.  Khalid Kareem  Edge  Notre Dame

    104. Michael Ojemudia  CB  Iowa

    110. Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest

    112. Amik Robertson  CB  Louisiana Tech

    114. K'von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

    115. Ben Bredeson  OL  Michigan

    117.  Barnay Holmes  CB  UCLA

    121. Damien Lewis  OL LSU

    122. Brandon Jones  S   Texas

  • @gumby73 said:

    Kimberly the Kitty is overriding that plan. 

    Panthers select-- QB-Jalen Hurts--Oklahoma  

    00P's!...she did it again. She played with my heart ?. "got lost in the game"?️... Oh Baby, Baby! (she's not that innocent ?) April Fool on me..

  • In what round should it be first and forever outlawed to say of a pick, "Some say he could be a 1st rounder."

    I nominate start of Round 3...

  • In what round should it be first and forever outlawed to say of a pick, "Some say he could be a 1st rounder."

    I nominate start of Round 3...

    @tour2ma said:

    In what round should it be first and forever outlawed to say of a pick, "Some say he could be a 1st rounder."

    I nominate start of Round 3...

    No fair backward round nominations or covid19 predictions.?

  • Top Ten available, per CBS Sport

    94. Antonio  Gandy-Golden  WR  LIberty

    98. Van Jefferson WR  Florida

    101.  Khalid Kareem  Edge  Notre Dame

    104. Michael Ojemudia  CB  Iowa

    110. Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest

    112. Amik Robertson  CB  Louisiana Tech

    114. K'von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

    115. Ben Bredeson  OL  Michigan

    117.  Barnay Holmes  CB  UCLA

    121. Damien Lewis  OL LSU

    122. Brandon Jones  S   Texas

    @the-gipper said:

    117.  Barney Holmes  CB  UCLA

    "Barney the purple Bruin".... real name is Darnay Holmes CB UCLA

  • Top Ten available, per CBS Sport

    98. Van Jefferson WR  Florida

    110. Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest

    114. K'von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

    117.  Darnay Holmes  CB  UCLA

    121. Damien Lewis  OL LSU

    122. Jauaun Jennings WR   Tennessee

    123.  Kevin Dotson  OL  Louisiana

    124. Anthony McFarland Jr.  RB  Maryland

    126. Gabriel Davis  WR  UCF

    127. John Simpson  OL  Clemson

  • There's a steal in that ten.

  • There's a steal in that ten.

    @tour2ma said:

    There's a steal in that ten.

    Slept late for me and since I'm next imma try to find him. I'll look first at OL. ? 

    When in doubt between 2 of them, I have to go with the guy who made a NC possible. Has a high PFF grade too. LSUs Lewis, G

  • ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

  • ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    That's is your opinion.  If you wanted to have input, you should have participated.

  • Well I didn't and I just did...

    See, Gip.... there 's a flow to posts... they are not all standalone...

    ... and not all require your comment.

  • Well I didn't and I just did...

    See, Gip.... there 's a flow to posts... they are not all standalone...

    ... and not all require your comment.

    @tour2ma said:

    Well I didn't and I just did...

    See, Gip.... there 's a flow to posts... they are not all standalone...

    ... and not all require your comment.

    And they didn't require yours either. 

    Why don't you just fucking say which of the players it is that you think is so good instead of playing baby games. 

  • ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    PFF has him #64 overall and drafttek #79. Walter says rd 3-4. I seriously considered Simpson though. Flip of the coin goes to the SEC and N. Champs. Coin said SEC on one side and FNC on the other.?

  • Top Ten available, per CBS Sport

    110. Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest

    123. Jauaun Jennings WR   Tennessee

    124.  Kevin Dotson  OL  Louisiana

    125. Anthony McFarland Jr.  RB  Maryland

    126. Gabriel Davis  WR  UCF

    127. John Simpson  OL  Clemson

    130.  Eno Benjamin  RB  Ariz. St.

    131. Keyshawn Vaughn  RB  Vanderbilt

    132. Calvin Throckmorton  OL Oregon

    134.  Rashard Lawrence  DL  LSU

  • Pickers:    Keep Alive During Round 5.    It seems that fully half of the Round 5 picks have been traded, so the usual draft order is all jumbled up. 

  • Top Ten Available  per CBS Sports:

    123.  Jauan Jennings  WR  Tennessee

    125. Anthony McFarland Jr.  RB  Maryland

    126. Gabriel Davis  WR  UCF

    131. Keyshawn Vaughn  RB  Vanderbilt

    135. Geno Stone  Safety Iowa

    136. James Proche  WR  SMU

    137. Isaiah Hodgins  WR  Oregon St.

    139. Kenny Willekes  Edge    Michigan St.

    140. Jason Stowbridge  DL North Carolina

    141. Javaris Davis  CB  Auburn

  • He's still there... ?

  • He's still there... ?

    @tour2ma said:

    He's still there... ?

    You mean Booger Jr.?  

    To paraphrase some other personage:  "Running Backs are a dime a dozen"......although honestly, I am not sure that a dozen of them have even been selected so far in this draft.

    In checking....it is only 8 RBs taken so far. 

  • Top Ten Available  per CBS Sports:

    137. Isaiah Hodgins  WR  Oregon St.

    139. Kenny Willekes  Edge    Michigan St.

    140. Jason Stowbridge  DL North Carolina

    141. Javaris Davis  CB  Auburn

    142.  Colin Johnson  WR Texas

    143.  Dane  Jackson  CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott  CB  Michigan St.

    146. Kalija Lipscomb  WR  Vanderbilt

    148. Jonathan Garvin   Edge  Miami Fla.

    152. Cheyenne O'Grady  TE  Arkansas

  • Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me