Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
188 12 4.8k 1
  • Well I didn't and I just did...

    See, Gip.... there 's a flow to posts... they are not all standalone...

    ... and not all require your comment.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Well I didn't and I just did...

    See, Gip.... there 's a flow to posts... they are not all standalone...

    ... and not all require your comment.

    And they didn't require yours either. 

    Why don't you just fucking say which of the players it is that you think is so good instead of playing baby games. 

  • ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and then there were 9 from which to choose...

    PFF has him #64 overall and drafttek #79. Walter says rd 3-4. I seriously considered Simpson though. Flip of the coin goes to the SEC and N. Champs. Coin said SEC on one side and FNC on the other.?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten available, per CBS Sport

    110. Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest

    123. Jauaun Jennings WR   Tennessee

    124.  Kevin Dotson  OL  Louisiana

    125. Anthony McFarland Jr.  RB  Maryland

    126. Gabriel Davis  WR  UCF

    127. John Simpson  OL  Clemson

    130.  Eno Benjamin  RB  Ariz. St.

    131. Keyshawn Vaughn  RB  Vanderbilt

    132. Calvin Throckmorton  OL Oregon

    134.  Rashard Lawrence  DL  LSU

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Pickers:    Keep Alive During Round 5.    It seems that fully half of the Round 5 picks have been traded, so the usual draft order is all jumbled up. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten Available  per CBS Sports:

    123.  Jauan Jennings  WR  Tennessee

    125. Anthony McFarland Jr.  RB  Maryland

    126. Gabriel Davis  WR  UCF

    131. Keyshawn Vaughn  RB  Vanderbilt

    135. Geno Stone  Safety Iowa

    136. James Proche  WR  SMU

    137. Isaiah Hodgins  WR  Oregon St.

    139. Kenny Willekes  Edge    Michigan St.

    140. Jason Stowbridge  DL North Carolina

    141. Javaris Davis  CB  Auburn

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    He's still there... ?

  • He's still there... ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tour2ma said:

    He's still there... ?

    You mean Booger Jr.?  

    To paraphrase some other personage:  "Running Backs are a dime a dozen"......although honestly, I am not sure that a dozen of them have even been selected so far in this draft.

    In checking....it is only 8 RBs taken so far. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten Available  per CBS Sports:

    137. Isaiah Hodgins  WR  Oregon St.

    139. Kenny Willekes  Edge    Michigan St.

    140. Jason Stowbridge  DL North Carolina

    141. Javaris Davis  CB  Auburn

    142.  Colin Johnson  WR Texas

    143.  Dane  Jackson  CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott  CB  Michigan St.

    146. Kalija Lipscomb  WR  Vanderbilt

    148. Jonathan Garvin   Edge  Miami Fla.

    152. Cheyenne O'Grady  TE  Arkansas

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

  • Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    Your up now

  • Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @browns149 said:

    Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    I will take this to mean that you want one of the rest of us to do your picks?

    We shall proceed. 

    So....someone, anyone go ahead and make  pick #173 Dolphins.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Dolphins add WR depth Colin Johnson....Texas

  • Dolphins add WR depth Colin Johnson....Texas

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Dolphins add WR depth Colin Johnson....Texas

    Be sure to put this on the other thread.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten Available at the beginning of Round 6  per CBS Sports:

    143. Dane Jackson CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott CB  Michigan St.

    146. Kalija Lipscomb  WR  Vanderbilt

    148. Jonathan Garvin  Edge Miami, Fla.

    153. Jacob Breeland  TE Oregon

    155. Jared Pinkney  TE  Vanderbilt

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    159. Leki  Fotu  DL  Utah

    160. Nevelle Clark  CB  UCF

    161. Larrell Murchison  DL  NC St. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    NOTE:

    CBS Sports has done a complete  revision of their draft prospect rankings......at least of the rankings where we now are in our draft.    I had recorded them here through like  #200.....but now they are completely  different.  

    So, I may not continue with the updates on the 10 best available.   If someone else wants to try their hand at it with CBS...or another draft service,  be my guest. 

    When you make your pick.....just make sure the players you want have not already been taken.    And make sure to check the position  (as I may not have someone in a position you may think they should be)

    And, as always, if I have missed someone in either the Picks by position, or picks by team thread, let me know. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Gumby on the clock.....if you want  take the Miami and Chargers picks that come after your Carolina pick.  Browns 149  bugged out.

  • @browns149 said:

    Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    I will take this to mean that you want one of the rest of us to do your picks?

    We shall proceed. 

    So....someone, anyone go ahead and make  pick #173 Dolphins.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I will take this to mean that you want one of the rest of us to do your picks?

    We shall proceed. 

    So....someone, anyone go ahead and make  pick #173 Dolphins.

    I  am sorry. I would’ve finished the draft, but at this point, I don’t have the time to do the research.  
     

    Been working almost nonstop, out at job sites in the mountains of WV. Not much cell service out there

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    I will continue doing this until I run out......I have it recorded through the Top 190  Prospects.....I will only go that far...and I will stick with the original evaluations   rather than the new ones.  After all, what has changed in the last couple of days?

    Top Ten Available at the beginning of Round 6  per CBS Sports:

    143. Dane Jackson CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott CB  Michigan St.

    148. Jonathan Garvin  Edge Miami, Fla.

    155. Jared Pinkney  TE  Vanderbilt

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    161. Larrell Murchison  DL  NC St. 

    163. Brian Cole  Safety  Miss. St.

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick  Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170.  Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga. Southern

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Browns most recent pick:

    In case you did not get it:   Kawlija  was a Cigar store Indian.    Hopefully Kalija Lipscomb  WR....would not have the same stoic/static state. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Top Ten Available per CBS Sports    after 200 picks:

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170. Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga.   Southern

    171. John Hightower   WR  Boise St.

    175. Markus Bailey  LB  Purdue

    177. AJ Green   CB  OK St.

    178. Anthony Gordon  QB  Washington St.

    179.  Joshua  Kelly  RB  UCLA

    180. Quez Watkins WR  So.  Miss. 

    181. Aaron Fuller  WR  Washington

    182. David Woodward  LB Utah St.

    185. Malcomb Roach  DL Texas