Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
188 12 4.8k 1
  • Dolphins add WR depth Colin Johnson....Texas

    @darren15 said:

    Dolphins add WR depth Colin Johnson....Texas

    Be sure to put this on the other thread.

  • Top Ten Available at the beginning of Round 6  per CBS Sports:

    143. Dane Jackson CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott CB  Michigan St.

    146. Kalija Lipscomb  WR  Vanderbilt

    148. Jonathan Garvin  Edge Miami, Fla.

    153. Jacob Breeland  TE Oregon

    155. Jared Pinkney  TE  Vanderbilt

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    159. Leki  Fotu  DL  Utah

    160. Nevelle Clark  CB  UCF

    161. Larrell Murchison  DL  NC St. 

  • NOTE:

    CBS Sports has done a complete  revision of their draft prospect rankings......at least of the rankings where we now are in our draft.    I had recorded them here through like  #200.....but now they are completely  different.  

    So, I may not continue with the updates on the 10 best available.   If someone else wants to try their hand at it with CBS...or another draft service,  be my guest. 

    When you make your pick.....just make sure the players you want have not already been taken.    And make sure to check the position  (as I may not have someone in a position you may think they should be)

    And, as always, if I have missed someone in either the Picks by position, or picks by team thread, let me know. 

  • Gumby on the clock.....if you want  take the Miami and Chargers picks that come after your Carolina pick.  Browns 149  bugged out.

  • @browns149 said:

    Sorry I couldn’t finish my picks.  Just too much work. 

    Thanks for picking for me 

    I will take this to mean that you want one of the rest of us to do your picks?

    We shall proceed. 

    So....someone, anyone go ahead and make  pick #173 Dolphins.

    @the-gipper said:

    I will take this to mean that you want one of the rest of us to do your picks?

    We shall proceed. 

    So....someone, anyone go ahead and make  pick #173 Dolphins.

    I  am sorry. I would’ve finished the draft, but at this point, I don’t have the time to do the research.  
     

    Been working almost nonstop, out at job sites in the mountains of WV. Not much cell service out there

  • I will continue doing this until I run out......I have it recorded through the Top 190  Prospects.....I will only go that far...and I will stick with the original evaluations   rather than the new ones.  After all, what has changed in the last couple of days?

    Top Ten Available at the beginning of Round 6  per CBS Sports:

    143. Dane Jackson CB  Pitt

    144. Josiah Scott CB  Michigan St.

    148. Jonathan Garvin  Edge Miami, Fla.

    155. Jared Pinkney  TE  Vanderbilt

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    161. Larrell Murchison  DL  NC St. 

    163. Brian Cole  Safety  Miss. St.

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick  Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170.  Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga. Southern

  • Browns most recent pick:

    In case you did not get it:   Kawlija  was a Cigar store Indian.    Hopefully Kalija Lipscomb  WR....would not have the same stoic/static state. 

  • Top Ten Available per CBS Sports    after 200 picks:

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170. Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga.   Southern

    171. John Hightower   WR  Boise St.

    175. Markus Bailey  LB  Purdue

    177. AJ Green   CB  OK St.

    178. Anthony Gordon  QB  Washington St.

    179.  Joshua  Kelly  RB  UCLA

    180. Quez Watkins WR  So.  Miss. 

    181. Aaron Fuller  WR  Washington

    182. David Woodward  LB Utah St.

    185. Malcomb Roach  DL Texas

  • Top Ten Available per CBS Sports    after 200 picks:

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170. Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga.   Southern

    171. John Hightower   WR  Boise St.

    175. Markus Bailey  LB  Purdue

    177. AJ Green   CB  OK St.

    178. Anthony Gordon  QB  Washington St.

    179.  Joshua  Kelly  RB  UCLA

    180. Quez Watkins WR  So.  Miss. 

    181. Aaron Fuller  WR  Washington

    182. David Woodward  LB Utah St.

    185. Malcomb Roach  DL Texas

    @the-gipper said:

    Top Ten Available per CBS Sports    after 200 picks:

    158. Devin Asiasi  TE  UCLA

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170. Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga.   Southern

    171. John Hightower   WR  Boise St.

    175. Markus Bailey  LB  Purdue

    177. AJ Green   CB  OK St.

    178. Anthony Gordon  QB  Washington St.

    179.  Joshua  Kelly  RB  UCLA

    180. Quez Watkins WR  So.  Miss. 

    Save 177 for the Bungles....let's really confuse them

  • Top Ten Available per CBS Sports    after 200 picks:

    164. Myles Bryant  CB  Washington

    167. Nick Coe  Edge  Auburn

    170. Kindle Vildor  CB  Ga.   Southern

    171. John Hightower   WR  Boise St.

    177. AJ Green   CB  OK St.

    179.  Joshua  Kelly  RB  UCLA

    180. Quez Watkins WR  So.  Miss. 

    181. Aaron Fuller  WR  Washington

    182. David Woodward  LB Utah St.

    185. Malcomb Roach  DL Texas

    187.  Joe Bachie  LB  Mich. St.

    188.  Javon Leake  RB  Maryland

    This will be the final update of this list to be made.  As I said, CBS had  done an entire re-ranking. 

  • Round 7...sent pm to comeonman

  • Browns149 I done chargers pick for you ....gumby you are up

  • @gumby73 said:

    Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th

  • @gumby73 said:

    Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th

    @mld-woody said:

    Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th

    I knew i had to hit work early today (long day)... so i already had cued in the bobcat TE for Carolina & Dequoy for Zona on Sunday in the 7th round thread. Woke up Monday, ready to hit enter.. and 😮..yeah ya got me.. had no time to recoup before work..so bpa for Zona was Coe after seeing the bucks Fuller was gone too... 

    Shrine Bowl....You could see Dequoy had a good burst for the ball coming out of the QB's hand..just never knew how fast his closing speed really was.. credit to my brother-in-law up on Grand Lake getting me Dequoy's pro day link...Marc-Antoine Dequoy is a perfect Mr Irrelevant candidate..  

  • You could use DeQuoy as a decoy 

  • Ag nabbed Benito... ?

  • Ag nabbed Benito... ?

    @tour2ma said:

    Ag nabbed Benito... ?

    Well....good for him...maybe? 

    -benito-mussolini-1883-1945-italian-stat

  • Get the meat hook...

  • ... and one for Mussolini, too... 😮

  • Only 15 picks left in this draft.

    Unsymp on the clock with #241