Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Top Ten Available per CBS Sports after 200 picks:
158. Devin Asiasi TE UCLA164. Myles Bryant CB Washington
167. Nick Coe Edge Auburn
170. Kindle Vildor CB Ga. Southern
171. John Hightower WR Boise St.
175. Markus Bailey LB Purdue177. AJ Green CB OK St.
178. Anthony Gordon QB Washington St.179. Joshua Kelly RB UCLA
180. Quez Watkins WR So. Miss.
181. Aaron Fuller WR Washington
182. David Woodward LB Utah St.
185. Malcomb Roach DL Texas
-
Top Ten Available per CBS Sports after 200 picks:
158. Devin Asiasi TE UCLA164. Myles Bryant CB Washington
167. Nick Coe Edge Auburn
170. Kindle Vildor CB Ga. Southern
171. John Hightower WR Boise St.
175. Markus Bailey LB Purdue177. AJ Green CB OK St.
178. Anthony Gordon QB Washington St.179. Joshua Kelly RB UCLA
180. Quez Watkins WR So. Miss.
181. Aaron Fuller WR Washington
182. David Woodward LB Utah St.
185. Malcomb Roach DL Texas
Top Ten Available per CBS Sports after 200 picks:
158. Devin Asiasi TE UCLA
164. Myles Bryant CB Washington
167. Nick Coe Edge Auburn
170. Kindle Vildor CB Ga. Southern
171. John Hightower WR Boise St.
175. Markus Bailey LB Purdue
177. AJ Green CB OK St.
178. Anthony Gordon QB Washington St.
179. Joshua Kelly RB UCLA
180. Quez Watkins WR So. Miss.
Save 177 for the Bungles....let's really confuse them
-
Top Ten Available per CBS Sports after 200 picks:
164. Myles Bryant CB Washington167. Nick Coe Edge Auburn170. Kindle Vildor CB Ga. Southern171. John Hightower WR Boise St.177. AJ Green CB OK St.179. Joshua Kelly RB UCLA180. Quez Watkins WR So. Miss.181. Aaron Fuller WR Washington182. David Woodward LB Utah St.185. Malcomb Roach DL Texas187. Joe Bachie LB Mich. St.188. Javon Leake RB MarylandThis will be the final update of this list to be made. As I said, CBS had done an entire re-ranking.
-
Round 7...sent pm to comeonman
-
Browns149 I done chargers pick for you ....gumby you are up
-
@gumby73 said:
Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th
-
@gumby73 said:
Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th
Were you really eyeing that Canadian DB? That's hilarious. I'm happy I didn't wait untill later in the 7th
I knew i had to hit work early today (long day)... so i already had cued in the bobcat TE for Carolina & Dequoy for Zona on Sunday in the 7th round thread. Woke up Monday, ready to hit enter.. and
..yeah ya got me.. had no time to recoup before work..so bpa for Zona was Coe after seeing the bucks Fuller was gone too...
Shrine Bowl....You could see Dequoy had a good burst for the ball coming out of the QB's hand..just never knew how fast his closing speed really was.. credit to my brother-in-law up on Grand Lake getting me Dequoy's pro day link...Marc-Antoine Dequoy is a perfect Mr Irrelevant candidate..
-
You could use DeQuoy as a decoy
-
-
Only 15 picks left in this draft.
Unsymp on the clock with #241
-
Having completed the Browns portion of the Mock Draft.....I readily admit that I went heavy on the Linebackers....as a area of major need. A couple, I think could contribute...Harrison and Willie Gay. The 7th round guy would be ST/PS guy likely, though theoretically he could have been a major bargain. . I do think I got the OT we need in Wirfs. He was rated To 1,2,3 in several services I looked at....and recall, a couple of OTs were taken ahead of where I drafted (Andrew Thomas was gone). I do think I got a safety and that MLB we need (Winfield/Harrison)
Draftek had Winfield ranked #41 overall, and CBS had him #42 overall. I picked him at #41. I took Malik Harrison at #74. Draftek had him #52 overall. CBS had him #87. But I also got Willie Gay Jr. at #115....and Draftek had him as the #86 best prospect (one ahead of Harrison) . Got some help in the middle of the line with Robert Hunt OG/OC with #97. WR Kalija Lipscomb, round 6...can compete for backup WR role. Last pick is a LB that I got for #244...but Draftek rated him #113. Kind of all over the place.
Don't know where else I could have gone. We "only" had 7 picks in this draft......some teams has double that. It would have been nice for the Browns to have had a couple more. Maybe get another OT.
-
Having completed the Browns portion of the Mock Draft.....I readily admit that I went heavy on the Linebackers....as a area of major need. A couple, I think could contribute...Harrison and Willie Gay. The 7th round guy would be ST/PS guy likely, though theoretically he could have been a major bargain. . I do think I got the OT we need in Wirfs. He was rated To 1,2,3 in several services I looked at....and recall, a couple of OTs were taken ahead of where I drafted (Andrew Thomas was gone). I do think I got a safety and that MLB we need (Winfield/Harrison)
Draftek had Winfield ranked #41 overall, and CBS had him #42 overall. I picked him at #41. I took Malik Harrison at #74. Draftek had him #52 overall. CBS had him #87. But I also got Willie Gay Jr. at #115....and Draftek had him as the #86 best prospect (one ahead of Harrison) . Got some help in the middle of the line with Robert Hunt OG/OC with #97. WR Kalija Lipscomb, round 6...can compete for backup WR role. Last pick is a LB that I got for #244...but Draftek rated him #113. Kind of all over the place.
Don't know where else I could have gone. We "only" had 7 picks in this draft......some teams has double that. It would have been nice for the Browns to have had a couple more. Maybe get another OT.
Having completed the Browns portion of the Mock Draft.....I readily admit that I went heavy on the Linebackers.
This is like an onion made out of irony and I appreciate that
-
Not sure I follow. We need LBs, so I went for them.
-
Not sure I follow. We need LBs, so I went for them.
Not sure I follow. We need LBs, so I went for them.
It is irony in many layers
You drafted a lot of LBs and:
- You didn't know what LB position distinctions were
- LBs are considered to be less important now. Like RBs on defense
- They're more of an old school football team and you love living in the past on that stuff
It just fits on so many levels
-
Not sure I follow. We need LBs, so I went for them.
It is irony in many layers
You drafted a lot of LBs and:
- You didn't know what LB position distinctions were
- LBs are considered to be less important now. Like RBs on defense
- They're more of an old school football team and you love living in the past on that stuff
It just fits on so many levels
It is irony in many layers
You drafted a lot of LBs and:
- You didn't know what LB position distinctions were
I knew the distinctions....I just didn't care about the cute little verbiage you gave to it.
- LBs are considered to be less important now. Like RBs on defense
- They're more of an old school football team and you love living in the past on that stuff
Now you are just showing your ignorance. LInebackers still make most of the tackles.
And you are contradicting yourself.....if LB are so less important...then why does it matter what the distinctions are between them.
Here are the top 20 leading tacklers in the NFL:
k Player Team Pos Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int TDs Yds Lng FF Rec TD 1 Bobby Wagner SEA MLB 159 86 73 3.0 -- 7 1 0 6 6 1 1 0 2 Blake Martinez GB ILB 155 97 58 3.0 -- 3 1 0 22 22 1 -- -- 3 Jordan Hicks ARI MLB 150 93 57 1.5 -- 9 3 0 64 48 2 1 0 4 Budda Baker ARI SS 147 104 43 0.5 -- -- -- -- -- -- 1 1 0 5 Luke Kuechly CAR MLB 144 81 63 0.0 1 14 2 0 26 25 0 -- -- 6 Zach Cunningham HOU ILB 142 99 43 2.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 0 2 0 6 Jaylon Smith DAL MLB 142 83 59 2.5 -- 10 1 0 0 0 2 1 0 8 Todd Davis DEN ILB 134 78 56 0.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 0 -- -- 8 Cory Littleton LA ILB 134 78 56 3.5 -- 11 2 0 32 26 2 4 0 10 Joe Schobert CLE MLB 133 89 44 2.0 -- 13 4 0 24 20 2 1 0 11 K.J. Wright SEA OLB 132 67 65 0.0 -- 14 3 0 10 11 0 -- -- 12 Eric Reid CAR SS 130 97 33 4.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 1 2 0 13 De'Vondre Campbell ATL OLB 129 75 54 2.0 -- 7 2 0 -5 0 3 1 0 14 Jerome Baker MIA OLB 126 76 50 1.5 -- 5 1 0 34 34 2 -- -- 15 Anthony Walker IND MLB 124 84 40 2.5 -- 3 1 0 0 0 1 -- -- 16 Lavonte David TB OLB 123 82 41 1.0 -- 8 1 0 26 26 3 1 0 17 Darius Leonard IND OLB 121 71 50 5.0 0 12 5 1 92 80T 2 -- -- 18 Fred Warner SF MLB 118 89 29 3.0 0 10 1 1 46 46T 3 -- -- 19 Landon Collins WAS SS 117 78 39 1.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 2 -- -- 20 Tremaine Edmunds BUF MLB 115 66 49 1.5 1 10 1 0 0 0 0 -- Seventeen of the 20 leading tacklers in the NFL were Linebackers. 12 of those are MLB/ILBs. But they are no longer important. Sure. Keep thinking Butch.
-
It is irony in many layers
You drafted a lot of LBs and:
- You didn't know what LB position distinctions were
I knew the distinctions....I just didn't care about the cute little verbiage you gave to it.
- LBs are considered to be less important now. Like RBs on defense
- They're more of an old school football team and you love living in the past on that stuff
Now you are just showing your ignorance. LInebackers still make most of the tackles.
And you are contradicting yourself.....if LB are so less important...then why does it matter what the distinctions are between them.
Here are the top 20 leading tacklers in the NFL:
k Player Team Pos Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int TDs Yds Lng FF Rec TD 1 Bobby Wagner SEA MLB 159 86 73 3.0 -- 7 1 0 6 6 1 1 0 2 Blake Martinez GB ILB 155 97 58 3.0 -- 3 1 0 22 22 1 -- -- 3 Jordan Hicks ARI MLB 150 93 57 1.5 -- 9 3 0 64 48 2 1 0 4 Budda Baker ARI SS 147 104 43 0.5 -- -- -- -- -- -- 1 1 0 5 Luke Kuechly CAR MLB 144 81 63 0.0 1 14 2 0 26 25 0 -- -- 6 Zach Cunningham HOU ILB 142 99 43 2.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 0 2 0 6 Jaylon Smith DAL MLB 142 83 59 2.5 -- 10 1 0 0 0 2 1 0 8 Todd Davis DEN ILB 134 78 56 0.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 0 -- -- 8 Cory Littleton LA ILB 134 78 56 3.5 -- 11 2 0 32 26 2 4 0 10 Joe Schobert CLE MLB 133 89 44 2.0 -- 13 4 0 24 20 2 1 0 11 K.J. Wright SEA OLB 132 67 65 0.0 -- 14 3 0 10 11 0 -- -- 12 Eric Reid CAR SS 130 97 33 4.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 1 2 0 13 De'Vondre Campbell ATL OLB 129 75 54 2.0 -- 7 2 0 -5 0 3 1 0 14 Jerome Baker MIA OLB 126 76 50 1.5 -- 5 1 0 34 34 2 -- -- 15 Anthony Walker IND MLB 124 84 40 2.5 -- 3 1 0 0 0 1 -- -- 16 Lavonte David TB OLB 123 82 41 1.0 -- 8 1 0 26 26 3 1 0 17 Darius Leonard IND OLB 121 71 50 5.0 0 12 5 1 92 80T 2 -- -- 18 Fred Warner SF MLB 118 89 29 3.0 0 10 1 1 46 46T 3 -- -- 19 Landon Collins WAS SS 117 78 39 1.0 -- -- -- -- -- -- 2 -- -- 20 Tremaine Edmunds BUF MLB 115 66 49 1.5 1 10 1 0 0 0 0 -- Seventeen of the 20 leading tacklers in the NFL were Linebackers. 12 of those are MLB/ILBs. But they are no longer important. Sure. Keep thinking Butch.
That is all very stupid. I am sorry.
The idea that distinguishing between weak, middle and strong side LBs means they're important is hilarious
The idea that "more tackles = more important" is hilarious
-
That is all very stupid. I am sorry.
The idea that distinguishing between weak, middle and strong side LBs means they're important is hilarious
The idea that "more tackles = more important" is hilarious
That is all very stupid. I am sorry.
Well..you are very stupid...and you are a sorry sack of shit.
The idea that distinguishing between weak, middle and strong side LBs means they're important is hilarious
Distinguishing between them is important.........but thinking that calling them Henry, Willie and Sam is important is total gooberism. I mean....why is it important to channel fucking Herman's Hermits songs when talking about them?
Second verse, same as the first.
The idea that "more tackles = more important" is hilarious
Now, I can't tell if you are trying to be sarcastic......or if you are just really being a Jethro. In case you had not heard, making tackles IS very important in the NFL....because if a tackle is not made, that means that the other team has scored a touchdown. And it is important to trying to win to prevent the other team from scoring TDs by tackling them. Or...hadn't you heard? Seventeen of the Top 20 leading tacklers in the NFL were linebackers. (but, according to you they are not important)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
