Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Top Ten Available after pick 25 per CBS Sports:
1. AJ Epenese Edge Iowa
2. Grant Delpit Safety LSU3. Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin
4. Tee Higgins WR Clemson5. Neville Gallimore DT Oklahoma6. Ross Blacklock DL TCU
7. AJ Terrell CB Clemson8. Justin Jefferson WR LSU9. Patrick Queen LB LSU
10. Zack Baun LB Wisconsin
11. Noah Igbinoghene CB Auburn
12. Brandon Aiyuk WR AZ St.
13. Jacob Eason QB Washington
-
I have a meeting from home via WebEx for work so I will be back around 4 pm to see if I am on clock
-
I have a meeting from home via WebEx for work so I will be back around 4 pm to see if I am on clock
-
You are on the clock now.
I am done ......sent message to flyinJ
-
Top Ten Available after completion of Round One per CBS Sports:
Top Ten Available after pick 25 per CBS Sports:
1. AJ Epenese Edge Iowa2. Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin
3. Ross Blacklock DL TCU4. Patrick Queen LB LSU5. Zack Baun LB Wisconsin6. Noah Igbinoghene CB Auburn
7. Brandon Aiyuk WR AZ St.
8. Jacob Eason QB Washington
9. Bryce Hall CB Virginia10. Ashtyn Davis Safety Cal11. Denzel Mims WR Baylor
12. Julian Okwara Edge Notre Dame -
You guys, with your first two picks in round 2 stole the LBs I had in mind for the Browns.!!!
-
Feel free to give me the Texans if nobody wants them ...... I promise I wont go all Bill O'Brien and trade DeShaun Watson for a 7th round pick ....
-
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
-
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
I didn't see that but they now have depth
-
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
I read this from Yahoo Sports ...... I can look at O line later, they also need pass rush too
The Seahawks don't technically have an immediate need on the offensive line following their four additions. However, Seattle would be wise to start planning for the future. Duane Brown will be 36 by the time Week 1 rolls around, and Brandon Shell figures to be a cheap stop-gap option at right tackle.
Should a tackle prospect that Seattle is fond of fall into the 20s in the draft, I think the Seahawks should strongly consider trading up to grab him. Brown would be the perfect mentor to a talented rookie as well.
-
@gumby73 said:
We have no GM for a Houston Texans 2nd round Pick...Any of you Texans care to jump in?..Ya can't do any worse than Bill O'Brian ?
I got it.
-
@gumby73 said:
We have no GM for a Houston Texans 2nd round Pick...Any of you Texans care to jump in?..Ya can't do any worse than Bill O'Brian ?
I got it.
I got it.
Careful, Don't steal your own browns pick

-
I got it.
Careful, Don't steal your own browns pick

-
Why do you think I am taking it?

your a attorney...how much would you charge me to file my draft complaint papers to Goodell?
-
Why do you think I am taking it?

your a attorney...how much would you charge me to file my draft complaint papers to Goodell?
-
Top Ten Available after 44 picks per CBS Sports: (I am going to redo these to reflect their overall prospect number:
24. Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin37. Noah Igbinoghene CB Auburn38. Brandon Aiyuk WR Ariz. St.39. Jacob Eason QB Washingtion
43. Denzel Mims WR Baylor45. Jalen Raegor WR TCU46. Terrell Lewis Edge Alabama48. Curtis Weaver Edge Boise St.
49. Ezra Cleveland OL Boise St.
50. Josh Uche Edge Michigan
51. JK Dobbins RB Ohio St.
55. Cam Akers RB Florida St.
56. Marlon Davidson DL Auburn
-
darren, you may have missed that Seahawks earlier in that same day traded for PFF's overall #2 CB from the 2019 season from the Skins.. not sure they need to put a 1st-round into the mix at CB also since they have a lot of OL holes.. We'd be talking about this trade as the steal of the offseason if it wasn't for Bill O'brien's brain melting down
I read this from Yahoo Sports ...... I can look at O line later, they also need pass rush too
The Seahawks don't technically have an immediate need on the offensive line following their four additions. However, Seattle would be wise to start planning for the future. Duane Brown will be 36 by the time Week 1 rolls around, and Brandon Shell figures to be a cheap stop-gap option at right tackle.
Should a tackle prospect that Seattle is fond of fall into the 20s in the draft, I think the Seahawks should strongly consider trading up to grab him. Brown would be the perfect mentor to a talented rookie as well.
-
Atlanta Falcons Damon Arnette CB OSU I have no idea why CBS doesn't have him up there like other sites do in the Mid-40 pick range. I think he's better than Auburn's who drafttek rates way later.
I was so tempted to pull Arnette on the Panthers 2nd round pick... your right, and CBS ain't the only ones not seeing it.. Arnette should be the 4th best corner in draft from the factory of corners..Buckeye U..
Jets. Jalen Reagor WR TCU. Area of need and a speedy weapon for Darnold. Return guy too.
tOSU Micheal Thomas went pick 47... Reagor won't have Brees, nor Thomas size, but this kid has that same star written all over him..nice pick
-
For the first time in a couple years, the Eagles plan to not start UDFA's at WR for the last several games
Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
They also need LB's, but nobody's available who should be picked in round 2.
So....you decided to take WRs in both first and second round for Eagles?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login