Skip to content

BR Bloat

The Browns Board
53 11 1.7k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Speaking of bloated QBs... some good news...

    ===============================================================================

    Browns focused on Mayfield getting slimmer, faster

    • By Grant Gordon NFL.com

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001103252/article/browns-focused-on-mayfield-getting-slimmer-faster

    Must being staying away from cheesecake... ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Must being staying away from cheesecake... ?

    Opens up a whole, new area for commercials...

    Hi... I'm Baker Mayfield for...

    image.png.03069ff819dfc783e9e6ae742df47465.png

  • MM,  maybe.  What?  Are you a BR Buttkisser?

    @the-gipper said:

    MM,  maybe.  What?  Are you a BR Buttkisser?

    No maybe's about it. You posted fake news.

  • @the-gipper said:

    MM,  maybe.  What?  Are you a BR Buttkisser?

    No maybe's about it. You posted fake news.

    @gorka said:

    No maybe's about it. You posted fake news.

    There is still a question.  But what is not "fake news" is that you are apparently a BR arselicker. 

    tumblr_n0duotk79E1sar3c7o1_500.gifv

  • @gorka said:

    No maybe's about it. You posted fake news.

    There is still a question.  But what is not "fake news" is that you are apparently a BR arselicker. 

    tumblr_n0duotk79E1sar3c7o1_500.gifv

    @the-gipper said:

    There is still a question.  But what is not "fake news" is that you are apparently a BR arselicker. 

    There is no question now that you're upset because you were caught posting fake news.

    That'd be nice if he was overweight, instead of our QB.

  • @the-gipper said:

    There is still a question.  But what is not "fake news" is that you are apparently a BR arselicker. 

    There is no question now that you're upset because you were caught posting fake news.

    That'd be nice if he was overweight, instead of our QB.

    @gorka said:

    There is no question now that you're upset because you were caught posting fake news.

    That'd be nice if he was overweight, instead of our QB.

    I posted what I heard on TV and radio.    If it is fake, which it may not be, blame them.  They said he had gotten fat.  If you believe that Baker has gotten heavy...who was not injured, why can't you believe it about BR?    Besides....that photo may have been older.  You don't know what he looks like now. 

    It still does not detract from the fact that you are coming off as a BR bootlicker. 

    10899061523_9be487ede8.jpg

  • @gorka said:

    There is no question now that you're upset because you were caught posting fake news.

    That'd be nice if he was overweight, instead of our QB.

    I posted what I heard on TV and radio.    If it is fake, which it may not be, blame them.  They said he had gotten fat.  If you believe that Baker has gotten heavy...who was not injured, why can't you believe it about BR?    Besides....that photo may have been older.  You don't know what he looks like now. 

    It still does not detract from the fact that you are coming off as a BR bootlicker. 

    10899061523_9be487ede8.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    I posted what I heard on TV and radio.    If it is fake, which it may not be, blame them.  They said he had gotten fat.  If you believe that Baker has gotten heavy...who was not injured, why can't you believe it about BR?    Besides....that photo may have been older.  You don't know what he looks like now. 

    It still does not detract from the fact that you are coming off as a BR bootlicker. 

    You babble too much. The only detracting going on here is you detracting from the fact you posted fake news. Don't blame where you heard it. You're the one responsible for posting it.

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    https://t.co/aH3IAbTEnr

  • @the-gipper said:

    I posted what I heard on TV and radio.    If it is fake, which it may not be, blame them.  They said he had gotten fat.  If you believe that Baker has gotten heavy...who was not injured, why can't you believe it about BR?    Besides....that photo may have been older.  You don't know what he looks like now. 

    It still does not detract from the fact that you are coming off as a BR bootlicker. 

    You babble too much. The only detracting going on here is you detracting from the fact you posted fake news. Don't blame where you heard it. You're the one responsible for posting it.

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    https://t.co/aH3IAbTEnr

    @gorka said:

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    https://t.co/aH3IAbTEnr

    So you're contending that BR plays with that belly all the time?

  • @gorka said:

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    https://t.co/aH3IAbTEnr

    So you're contending that BR plays with that belly all the time?

    @tour2ma said:

    So you're contending that BR plays with that belly all the time?

    Yes Tour that's exactly what I'm doing ...now run along.

  • @tour2ma said:

    So you're contending that BR plays with that belly all the time?

    Yes Tour that's exactly what I'm doing ...now run along.

    @gorka said:

    Yes Tour that's exactly what I'm doing ...now run along.

    I'm good here, thanks...

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

  • @gorka said:

    Yes Tour that's exactly what I'm doing ...now run along.

    I'm good here, thanks...

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    @tour2ma said:

    I'm good here, thanks...

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    No I did not. Why? Was there also a fake news story last year about him being fat?

  • @tour2ma said:

    I'm good here, thanks...

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    No I did not. Why? Was there also a fake news story last year about him being fat?

    @gorka said:

    No I did not. Why? Was there also a fake news story last year about him being fat?

    Couldn't have been or else you'd know of it.

  • @gorka said:

    No I did not. Why? Was there also a fake news story last year about him being fat?

    Couldn't have been or else you'd know of it.

    @tour2ma said:

    Couldn't have been or else you'd know of it.

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

  • Apparently Ben Roethlisberger's weight has ballooned.    Listening to the radio, someone said he reminded him of Santa Claus.

    @the-gipper said:

    Apparently Ben Roethlisberger's weight has ballooned.    Listening to the radio, someone said he reminded him of Santa Claus.

    Speaking of Santa Claus, you might want to tell him you need a new cell phone because that's a hot mess above.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Couldn't have been or else you'd know of it.

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    @gorka said:

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    Says the guy who came on this thread to correct someone about "fake news" concerning the Steelers. 

  • @gorka said:

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    Says the guy who came on this thread to correct someone about "fake news" concerning the Steelers. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Says the guy who came on this thread to correct someone Gipper about "fake news" concerning the Steelers BR. 

    Why were you so afraid to just come out with it and say "Gipper".  Must be because everyone knows he's your daddy.

    If it were Gipper posting fake news about Lamar Jackson the same scenario would have come down....except now I would be a LJ  "bootlicker".

  • @the-gipper said:

    I posted what I heard on TV and radio.    If it is fake, which it may not be, blame them.  They said he had gotten fat.  If you believe that Baker has gotten heavy...who was not injured, why can't you believe it about BR?    Besides....that photo may have been older.  You don't know what he looks like now. 

    It still does not detract from the fact that you are coming off as a BR bootlicker. 

    You babble too much. The only detracting going on here is you detracting from the fact you posted fake news. Don't blame where you heard it. You're the one responsible for posting it.

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    https://t.co/aH3IAbTEnr

    @gorka said:

    You babble too much. The only detracting going on here is you detracting from the fact you posted fake news. Don't blame where you heard it. You're the one responsible for posting it.

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    Thanks for proving that it was not, in fact, fake news.   Oh well, Sonny Jurgenson always played pretty well with a gut like that until he was 40.   Got into the HOF in fact. 

    BR is fat.  He is old.  He was injured all of last year.   But can he continue to play at his pre-injury level?  Can he get in shape for the season?   These are the real questions to be answered after this "real" news has been reported. 

  • @gorka said:

    You babble too much. The only detracting going on here is you detracting from the fact you posted fake news. Don't blame where you heard it. You're the one responsible for posting it.

    I really hated to post this but if it will keep you from babbling regarding this matter.

    Thanks for proving that it was not, in fact, fake news.   Oh well, Sonny Jurgenson always played pretty well with a gut like that until he was 40.   Got into the HOF in fact. 

    BR is fat.  He is old.  He was injured all of last year.   But can he continue to play at his pre-injury level?  Can he get in shape for the season?   These are the real questions to be answered after this "real" news has been reported. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Thanks for proving that it was not, in fact, fake news.   Oh well, Sonny Jurgenson always played pretty well with a gut like that until he was 40.   Got into the HOF in fact. 

    BR is fat.  He is old.  He was injured all of last year.   But can he continue to play at his pre-injury level?  Can he get in shape for the season?   These are the real questions to be answered after this "real" news has been reported. 

    Sonny and Blanda and others were great ballplayers playing in a different era of slower less conditioned players. (fact, they were)

    Ben's advantage besides being built like an oak tree is like Tom Terrific, Brees and other in the modern era with the can't touch me rules, you can play until you're bored.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Couldn't have been or else you'd know of it.

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    @gorka said:

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    Man... and here I was simply complementing your ability to ferret out fake news...

    One does not have to follow the Steelers to know things like Ben shed weight last year. You just have to be a football fan... something you've shown no sign of being.

  • @gorka said:

    Trying to be too cute makes you look foolish. You just said..

    You know Ben trimmed down before reporting to camp last season... don't you?

    Apparently you follow the Steelers. Anything else you would like to share with us board members about the Steelers?

    Man... and here I was simply complementing your ability to ferret out fake news...

    One does not have to follow the Steelers to know things like Ben shed weight last year. You just have to be a football fan... something you've shown no sign of being.

    @tour2ma said:

    Man... and here I was simply complementing your ability to ferret out fake news...

    One does not have to follow the Steelers to know things like Ben shed weight last year. You just have to be a football fan... something you've shown no sign of being.

    His specialty is fake news on the other board.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Says the guy who came on this thread to correct someone Gipper about "fake news" concerning the Steelers BR. 

    Why were you so afraid to just come out with it and say "Gipper".  Must be because everyone knows he's your daddy.

    If it were Gipper posting fake news about Lamar Jackson the same scenario would have come down....except now I would be a LJ  "bootlicker".

    @gorka said:

    Why were you so afraid to just come out with it and say "Gipper".  Must be because everyone knows he's your daddy.

    If it were Gipper posting fake news about Lamar Jackson the same scenario would have come down....except now I would be a LJ  "bootlicker".

    That's some quality stuff there.