Skip to content

BR Bloat

The Browns Board
53 11 1.7k
  • BR's kissin' cousin?

  • And keep it going with those pics, those gems really help support the stand you are taking.

    Were you able to recognize the sarcasm there?

  • @gorka said:

    "There it is folks". 

    You must think people are paying attention to you. Along with the bold, try increasing the font size. See if that works for you.

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

  • BR's kissin' cousin?

    @texasag1969 said:

    BR's kissin' cousin?

    I thought it was pretty funny- but I decided to keep the politics out of it Ag....  

  • @gorka said:

    "There it is folks". 

    You must think people are paying attention to you. Along with the bold, try increasing the font size. See if that works for you.

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    @gorka said:

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    @gorka said:

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    You really don't get it.   First off,   if it WAS fake news about the Steelers, I would certainly NOT be butthurt over it....I would be proud to have disseminated false information about that franchise.

    So...if you think you have exposed me for that:   Congratulations.....to me.     I only wish I could find some more of it to pass off.   But...on the other hand.....Congratulations.....to me, again,  because it probably wasn't fake news.   The link with pictures you yourself put on here had him looking like a pork belly.  

    So, either way......fake or real.......it is no sweat off my brow.    As always:  Fuck BR and the Ox he rode in on. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    @gorka said:

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    By the way, since you ARE a Steeler fan.....why don't you take them in our mock draft?  Them and the Cowboys.

    I prefer to have someone who really has that team's best interest in mind rather than someone who will, like, draft a punter, or a long snapper in the first round.  

    I haven't seen Vagitron on here for a while.  Sometimes he takes the Steelers.  At least he admits he is a Spermsucker fan.   

    On the other hand, perhaps all I have to do is say:   Vagitron, Vagitron, Vagitron.     And he will show up. 

  • @gorka said:

    "There it is folks". 

    You must think people are paying attention to you. Along with the bold, try increasing the font size. See if that works for you.

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    Um..I don't.  You're the only one seeking attention, I made that very clear.

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    And so am I.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Yes I am.   What had been confirmed is that a serious blow to your ego was dealt. You were caught posting fake news. "Now deleted confirms that"?....now there's a classic.lol.  Whatever that was deleted was most like meant to protect you.
     

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    I have no argument with you here.

  • @gorka said:

    The only thing confirmed is your butthurt over being exposed for passing off fake news. It's glaring.

    Time you grow up Gipper.

    Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

    @hoorta said:

    Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

    I don't rag on anybody ever....that hasn't ragged on me.

    I responded to a thread about BR being fat and bloated. The post was vague, there was nothing to click on, so in hopes it was really true, I decided to check it out elsewhere.

    Disappointed I simply posted "fake news" with a photo, and that shoulda been the end of it.

    But nooo...Now I'm a BR lover, steeler fan, whatever the fuck ..so who's ragging on who there Hoorta???

  • @the-gipper said:

    What makes you think they are paying any more attention to you than they are to me?

    Um..I don't.  You're the only one seeking attention, I made that very clear.

    At least they know where my loyalties lie:      I am a Cleveland Browns fan, tried and true.

    And so am I.

    You are not.  Your previous posts, now deleted, confirm that. 

    Yes I am.   What had been confirmed is that a serious blow to your ego was dealt. You were caught posting fake news. "Now deleted confirms that"?....now there's a classic.lol.  Whatever that was deleted was most like meant to protect you.
     

    Brown....is for The Browns. 

    Full disclosure:    I am a fan of the Cleveland Browns.    Screw Fat Ben with a jackhammer  and the team he plays for. 

    I have no argument with you here.

    @gorka said:

    Again, what makes you think that being caught posting fake news about the Steelers would by any means would be a blow to my ego?    Can you really NOT comprehend what I said?    I will be glad to post any fake Steeler news anyone can come up with.  

    If you want to correct the record on any of it, that is your prerogative, but please.....come up with more, more more juicy fake news on the Spermsuckers you can find for me to post here. 

  • Here you go, I will repeat these "fake news Items about the Steelers. 

    Mason Rudolph called  Myles Garrett the N word.     IMO...not fake at all.

    Ben Roethlisberger has gotten FAT.      Have him go take a photo in his scivvies to disprove it. 

    Antonio Brown was suffering from a mental Illness.    Certainly many have speculated about that. 

    Art Rooney was in bed with organized crime.     Many had speculated about that. It is fairly certain he was a rum runner. 

    The 1970s Steeler Dynasty was built on Steroids.   That speculation is pretty much certain. 

    James Harrison was an HGH freak.   Again, highly speculated upon. 

    Ben Roethlisberger is a Rapist.     Several women said so.

    Steelers players are Gay.        Well, some or one of them anyway

    95423922_original.jpg?1282591449

  • @hoorta said:

    Time for you to stop ragging on other posters. I'm really getting tired of deleting crap.

    I don't rag on anybody ever....that hasn't ragged on me.

    I responded to a thread about BR being fat and bloated. The post was vague, there was nothing to click on, so in hopes it was really true, I decided to check it out elsewhere.

    Disappointed I simply posted "fake news" with a photo, and that shoulda been the end of it.

    But nooo...Now I'm a BR lover, steeler fan, whatever the fuck ..so who's ragging on who there Hoorta???

    @gorka said:

    I don't rag on anybody ever....that hasn't ragged on me.

    I responded to a thread about BR being fat and bloated. The post was vague, there was nothing to click on, so in hopes it was really true, I decided to check it out elsewhere.

    Disappointed I simply posted "fake news" with a photo, and that shoulda been the end of it.

    But nooo...Now I'm a BR lover, steeler fan, whatever the fuck ..so who's ragging on who there Hoorta???

    cartman tears.jpg

  • My oh my!

    Opened my computer up to 6 more notifications!

    Didn't read them, otherwise I would compelled to respond and I have to get ready for mass.... so you all can go ahead and resume that circle jerk you got going on.

  • And THAT is why we need Eddie Van Halen on guitar!

    tenor.gif?itemid=14318181