Skip to content

did grossi just call Baker

The Browns Board
42 24 1.5k
  • Grossi is a joke in the sports media realm.

    The Plain Dealer shit canned him for derogatory remarks about Randy Lerner.

    One would think this dipshit could’ve learned something from his past mistakes. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #20

    @canton-dawg said:

    Grossi is a joke in the sports media realm.

    The Plain Dealer shit canned him for derogatory remarks about Randy Lerner.

    One would think this dipshit could’ve learned something from his past mistakes. 

    His only mistake was getting caught, because what he said about Lerner was true. Lerner had had better things to do, like go the England and root for his English soccer team.

  • On the bright side...

    A fresh fire may have just been lit under Baker's "fucking too close to the ground" ass... thanks, Tony...

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    On the bright side...

    A fresh fire may have just been lit under Baker's "fucking too close to the ground" ass... thanks, Tony...

    I hope so.  The guy is becoming a fat ass like me.  He is a professional QB and about 40-45 years younger than I am.

    I have an excuse.  Age tends to do that to people.  Lazy tends to do that to a 25  year old.

    As for Grossi, I don't find anything wrong with saying Midget.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Grossi made it clear he thought that the Browns should not draft Baker.. dude doesn’t know what is what

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #23

    oompa loompa doopity doo!!

    Too soon? 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Any browns employee that walks to a microphone, you will see Peter John-Baptiste..Senior VP of Communications...Your job is to suspend Grossi no matter where he works at next.. this team needs no more drama in the locker room.. Enjoy a year off T.G.. 

  • Any browns employee that walks to a microphone, you will see Peter John-Baptiste..Senior VP of Communications...Your job is to suspend Grossi no matter where he works at next.. this team needs no more drama in the locker room.. Enjoy a year off T.G.. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @gumby73 said:

    Any browns employee that walks to a microphone, you will see Peter John-Baptiste..Senior VP of Communications...Your job is to suspend Grossi no matter where he works at next.. this team needs no more drama in the locker room.. Enjoy a year off T.G.. 

    Grossi isn’t employed by the team. He is employed by the station that is the ESPN affiliate of the team

    My guess is he will be fired. But this is the same station that employs a noted BROWNS hater, that had to eat horse shit. 
     

    I will be listening to 92.3 from now on. 
    And I’m friends with Rizz. Sorry Tony

  • I’d rather listen to an insensitive Grossi then Goldhummer.
     

    That guy has ZERO talent and doesn’t belong on Cleveland radio

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @browns149 said:

    I’d rather listen to an insensitive Grossi then Goldhummer.
     

    That guy has ZERO talent and doesn’t belong on Cleveland radio

    Gold hummer secretly  gives Big Ben hummers. He's a  Squealer  fan IIRC. 

  • Telling the truth always gets you in trouble.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #27

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Telling the truth always gets you in trouble.

    LOL! I had my 5'0" (used to be a "claimed" 5'1") wife at an outdoor Texas produce market one day and remarked, "Look dear, their selling your relatives!" It was a Texas Gulf Coast Shrimp display. This woman right next to me who was a complete stranger hits me on the arm and quickly realizes she has hit a stranger and says to my wife, "I did it for you!" My wife comes from a family of 4 girls plus their Mom & grandmother, none more than 5'4", most 5'2" at best. I was just being truthful is all.??

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Grossi is a joke in the sports media realm.

    The Plain Dealer shit canned him for derogatory remarks about Randy Lerner.

    One would think this dipshit could’ve learned something from his past mistakes. 

    Grossi got shitcanned for saying, basically, that Randy Lerner was a waste of space as the Browns owner. 

    I'm failing to find anything remotely incorrect about that. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Grossi got shitcanned for saying, basically, that Randy Lerner was a waste of space as the Browns owner. 

    I'm failing to find anything remotely incorrect about that. 

    ...and Haslam is better?

    Lerner stayed in the background.  That's what we actually want.

  • B Bigalow80 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I do believe the Browns have the right to revoke media privileges though. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the last straw for Tony and he is no longer allowed to be on the Browns beat. 

  • @browns149 said:

    I’d rather listen to an insensitive Grossi then Goldhummer.
     

    That guy has ZERO talent and doesn’t belong on Cleveland radio

    Gold hummer secretly  gives Big Ben hummers. He's a  Squealer  fan IIRC. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @hoorta said:

    Gold hummer secretly  gives Big Ben hummers. He's a  Squealer  fan IIRC. 

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Grossi got shitcanned for saying, basically, that Randy Lerner was a waste of space as the Browns owner. 

    I'm failing to find anything remotely incorrect about that. 

    ...and Haslam is better?

    Lerner stayed in the background.  That's what we actually want.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @orion said:

    ...and Haslam is better?

    Lerner stayed in the background.  That's what we actually want.

    He (Lerner) knew better. After all, he flew Art back & forth to Baltimore on his private jet. Wonder why he got the expansion bid?

  • @hoorta said:

    Gold hummer secretly  gives Big Ben hummers. He's a  Squealer  fan IIRC. 

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    Linda Lovelace??

  • @hoorta said:

    Gold hummer secretly  gives Big Ben hummers. He's a  Squealer  fan IIRC. 

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @the-gipper said:

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    LeBron?

  • @orion said:

    ...and Haslam is better?

    Lerner stayed in the background.  That's what we actually want.

    He (Lerner) knew better. After all, he flew Art back & forth to Baltimore on his private jet. Wonder why he got the expansion bid?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @bob806 said:

    He (Lerner) knew better. After all, he flew Art back & forth to Baltimore on his private jet. Wonder why he got the expansion bid?

    Al Lerner (not Randy)....got the bid because he bid the highest price.  Pure and simple.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    Linda Lovelace??

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @texasag1969 said:

    Linda Lovelace??

    Good Answer.....not right....but a good answer.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No,  Broncos.

    Trivia question:   who owned the most famous Gold Hummer?

    LeBron?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @hoorta said:

    LeBron?

    Check.   And I stood right next to it at his high school graduation, in the parking deck of EJ Thomas Hall,  Akron U, as my nephew was a classmate.

  • @hoorta said:

    LeBron?

    Check.   And I stood right next to it at his high school graduation, in the parking deck of EJ Thomas Hall,  Akron U, as my nephew was a classmate.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @the-gipper said:

    Check.   And I stood right next to it at his high school graduation, in the parking deck of EJ Thomas Hall,  Akron U, as my nephew was a classmate.

    LeBron was your nephew?  Wow, I'm impressed, does your wife know about this?   😆

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Grossi is a joke in the sports media realm.

    The Plain Dealer shit canned him for derogatory remarks about Randy Lerner.

    One would think this dipshit could’ve learned something from his past mistakes. 

    Grossi got shitcanned for saying, basically, that Randy Lerner was a waste of space as the Browns owner. 

    I'm failing to find anything remotely incorrect about that. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @dutch-oven said:

    Grossi got shitcanned for saying, basically, that Randy Lerner was a waste of space as the Browns owner. 

    I'm failing to find anything remotely incorrect about that. 

    Grossi was caught talking shit with a hot mic close enough to pick up his conversation.

    I agree with your sentiments on Lerner, but in that same line of thought Haslam really isn't an upgrade as an owner.

    BTW, Grossi blocked me on Twitter because I told him that then current GM Ray Farmer couldn't carry Tom Heckert's clipboard.

    Talk about thin skinned.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Check.   And I stood right next to it at his high school graduation, in the parking deck of EJ Thomas Hall,  Akron U, as my nephew was a classmate.

    LeBron was your nephew?  Wow, I'm impressed, does your wife know about this?   😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @mjp28 said:

    LeBron was your nephew?  Wow, I'm impressed, does your wife know about this?   😆

    My nephew was a high school classmate of LeBron.   Read much?