Skip to content

February 25 to March 10 - time to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

The Browns Board
8 4 204
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Feb. 25

    First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

    March 10

    Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #2
    POSITION FRANCHISE TRANSITION

    Cornerback

    $16,486,000

    $14,326,000

    Defensive end

    $17,950,000

    $15,322,000

    Defensive tackle

    $16,272,000

    $13,258,000

    Linebacker

    $15,973,000

    $13,826,000

    Offensive line

    $14,915,000

    $13,627,000

    Punter/kicker

    $5,151,000

    $4,600,000

    Quarterback

    $27,067,000

    $25,062,000

    Running back

    $10,372,000

    $8,560,000

    Safety

    $11,545,000

    $9,950,000

    Tight end

    $10,703,000

    $9,200,000

    Wide receiver

    $18,077,000

    $15,823,000

    Note: Projections assume 2020 salary cap is $200 million

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I would think TE would be higher. 

  • I would think TE would be higher. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @browns149 said:

    I would think TE would be higher. 

    I don't think any of them can really complain except maybe RBs who are on the lower end of the group.

  • @browns149 said:

    I would think TE would be higher. 

    I don't think any of them can really complain except maybe RBs who are on the lower end of the group.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mjp28 said:

    I don't think any of them can really complain except maybe RBs who are on the lower end of the group.

    The 2 teams in the super bowl have.    ALL-PRO TE. They are worth more then a rb or safety IMO

  • POSITION FRANCHISE TRANSITION

    Cornerback

    $16,486,000

    $14,326,000

    Defensive end

    $17,950,000

    $15,322,000

    Defensive tackle

    $16,272,000

    $13,258,000

    Linebacker

    $15,973,000

    $13,826,000

    Offensive line

    $14,915,000

    $13,627,000

    Punter/kicker

    $5,151,000

    $4,600,000

    Quarterback

    $27,067,000

    $25,062,000

    Running back

    $10,372,000

    $8,560,000

    Safety

    $11,545,000

    $9,950,000

    Tight end

    $10,703,000

    $9,200,000

    Wide receiver

    $18,077,000

    $15,823,000

    Note: Projections assume 2020 salary cap is $200 million

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #6

    @mjp28 said:

    Offensive line $14,915,000 $13,627,000

    Can't believe they haven't at least broken out OTs and IOLs yet...

    And LTs should be broken out from RTs... and Centers from OGs.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Offensive line $14,915,000 $13,627,000

    Can't believe they haven't at least broken out OTs and IOLs yet...

    And LTs should be broken out from RTs... and Centers from OGs.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @tour2ma said:

    And LTs should be broken out from RTs... and Centers from OGs.

    Quick look at OTC showed this further breakdown really isn't necessary.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Response from Kickers/Punters who get less than half the next lowest........................"I tell ya I get no respect!"