Higgins re-signing?
-
I would like to have him back......and utilized. He catches the ball.
- I'd like to see everybody from Freddie's dog house get a chance with a real coach -
-
I would absolutely love to bring him back for cheap deal. I love the natural connection he has with baker. I think the main thing that messed up this offense was trying to get Beckham the ball. Baker is really good at finding the open guy so giving him a primary receiver kind of takes away his best attribute.
With that said this is a draft that is loaded with good receivers. Plus I really like that Montgomery kid. So we dont need to spend the money on him with all of the holes we have.
-
I would absolutely love to bring him back for cheap deal. I love the natural connection he has with baker. I think the main thing that messed up this offense was trying to get Beckham the ball. Baker is really good at finding the open guy so giving him a primary receiver kind of takes away his best attribute.
With that said this is a draft that is loaded with good receivers. Plus I really like that Montgomery kid. So we dont need to spend the money on him with all of the holes we have.
I would absolutely love to bring him back for cheap deal. I love the natural connection he has with baker. I think the main thing that messed up this offense was trying to get Beckham the ball. Baker is really good at finding the open guy so giving him a primary receiver kind of takes away his best attribute.
With that said this is a draft that is loaded with good receivers. Plus I really like that Montgomery kid. So we dont need to spend the money on him with all of the holes we have.
The offense was messed up by Freddie refusing to run the best back in the NFL. Then he took shots in the red zone and downfield with backup TEs and practice squad WRs because he thought his play design was on another level.
-
Judge Google has ruled...
I think the hypen is required to change the meaning of the word:
https://www.patrickkphillips.com/grammar/re-sign-or-resign-what-a-difference-a-hyphen-makes/
-
Having Hollywood Higgins back would be huge. He’s a reliable target.
-
Judge Google has ruled...
I think the hypen is required to change the meaning of the word:
https://www.patrickkphillips.com/grammar/re-sign-or-resign-what-a-difference-a-hyphen-makes/
I think the hypen is required to change the meaning of the word:
https://www.patrickkphillips.com/grammar/re-sign-or-resign-what-a-difference-a-hyphen-makes/
Thank you Gip-Now I can tell my wife I got one right on my own. Prolly (another good word she hates?) the first time in 50 years of marriage plus another 8 before that.?
-
Fine he and Baker were on the same page once.
WSS
-
Report: Rashard Higgins to Test FA; CLE Want WR Back 'At the Right ....
...so much for rolling out the red carpet.
Watch, he'll wind up with the Giants and back with Freddie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login