Skip to content

Trying to move OBJ

The Browns Board
99 25 2.9k 1
  • Another dumb thread we can close...

  • i havnt heard shit except for people talking shit

  • Well, I guess I'm not crazy after all. Word is, from multiple sources, Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    But they claim they want AT LEAST what they paid for him. (A 1st and 3rd and a decent player). That ain't happening. Most they get is a 2nd and maybe not that. 

    And I just heard Jags dumped Boyea for a 4th....that's crazy. They went from a team with the best CB duo (also had Ramsey) to having a bare cupboard at CB. 

    @icecube said:

    Well, I guess I'm not crazy after all. Word is, from multiple sources, Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    But they claim they want AT LEAST what they paid for him. (A 1st and 3rd and a decent player). That ain't happening. Most they get is a 2nd and maybe not that. 

    And I just heard Jags dumped Boyea for a 4th....that's crazy. They went from a team with the best CB duo (also had Ramsey) to having a bare cupboard at CB. 

    This is just irrational hate on your part. 

    Your sources are probably, you, your anal orifice, and the anal orifice of other haters just like you. 

  • @icecube said:

    Well, I guess I'm not crazy after all. Word is, from multiple sources, Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    But they claim they want AT LEAST what they paid for him. (A 1st and 3rd and a decent player). That ain't happening. Most they get is a 2nd and maybe not that. 

    And I just heard Jags dumped Boyea for a 4th....that's crazy. They went from a team with the best CB duo (also had Ramsey) to having a bare cupboard at CB. 

    This is just irrational hate on your part. 

    Your sources are probably, you, your anal orifice, and the anal orifice of other haters just like you. 

    @the-gipper said:

    This is just irrational hate on your part. 

    Your sources are probably, you, your anal orifice, and the anal orifice of other haters just like you. 

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

  • Don't see anything your referring to.  Post a link.

  • @the-gipper said:

    This is just irrational hate on your part. 

    Your sources are probably, you, your anal orifice, and the anal orifice of other haters just like you. 

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    @icecube said:

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    Prove

  • @the-gipper said:

    This is just irrational hate on your part. 

    Your sources are probably, you, your anal orifice, and the anal orifice of other haters just like you. 

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    @icecube said:

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that.   I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him.     The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him.   That's it.  

  • @icecube said:

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that.   I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him.     The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him.   That's it.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that.   I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him.     The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him.   That's it.  

    That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over. 

  • @icecube said:

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    Prove

    @the-gipper said:

    Prove

    Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that.   I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him.     The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him.   That's it.  

    That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over. 

    @icecube said:

    That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over. 

    Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade. 

  • @icecube said:

    Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!

    Prove

  • @icecube said:

    That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over. 

    Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

  • @the-gipper said:

    Prove

    Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it. 

    @icecube said:

    Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it. 

    Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football...     not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.   

    So just what others shows and can you provide a link?  Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites.  But you're the one making the claims here.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    @icecube said:

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    That article is from Jan 17th.   So you didn't see that THIS AM like you claimed.   Now you're really exposing your bullshit.

  • This isn't going well...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    @icecube said:

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    Speculation on a radio show is not a team source like I said. No more than starting a thread on this forum is

  • @icecube said:

    Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it. 

    Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football...     not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.   

    So just what others shows and can you provide a link?  Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites.  But you're the one making the claims here.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football...     not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.   

    So just what others shows and can you provide a link?  Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites.  But you're the one making the claims here.

    Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."

    It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football...     not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.   

    So just what others shows and can you provide a link?  Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites.  But you're the one making the claims here.

    Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."

    It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober. 

    @icecube said:

    Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."

    It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this. 

    https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr

    Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober. 

    Jester.  I'm actually called Jester at work. 

    No, I didn't, because I work for a living.      Can you provide a link to the show you're talking about?   Because what you're linking is a month & 1/2 old article that isn't ESPN, Fox or CBS.  Basically any outlet with a pulse of credibility.     Which is a complete farcry from what you said you saw THIS (3/3/20) AM.

    And cut with that Cal talk.   Shit is weird. 

  • TL4h.gif      SWO1.gif   >>> That's a bunch of cube- shi#...      

  • ...tell ya what though, if we could get back what we traded for him, I'd do it.  I mean, he's talented and all...and we need someone talented like him....but he's not worth what we gave up.  On many levels.