Trying to move OBJ
-
Yea, try ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS Sports. Kaboom, someone just lost his teeth!
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that. I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him. The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him. That's it.
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that. I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him. The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him. That's it.
That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over.
-
Prove
Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it.
-
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on that. I just searched every available ESPN article tagged with OBJ in it and there are none that indicate they have "sources" the Browns are actively looking to move him. The only thing close was their "should trade" articles suggesting the Pack make a move for him. That's it.
That is where you stumble, my friend, this was the topic on TV sport shows all over.
-
Prove
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Make that dentist appointment now. ?
-
Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
-
Prove
Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it.
Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it.
Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football... not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.
So just what others shows and can you provide a link? Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites. But you're the one making the claims here.
-
Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
That article is from Jan 17th. So you didn't see that THIS AM like you claimed. Now you're really exposing your bullshit.
-
This isn't going well...
-
Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Speculation on a radio show is not a team source like I said. No more than starting a thread on this forum is
-
Go get a time machine and go back to this AM and watch all the sports shows, and there you will have it.
Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football... not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.
So just what others shows and can you provide a link? Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites. But you're the one making the claims here.
Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football... not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.
So just what others shows and can you provide a link? Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites. But you're the one making the claims here.
Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."
It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober.
-
Jokes on you, I'm up every morning at 6am just to get ready and watch my boo Kay Adams on Good Morning Football... not a word of these sources or moving OBJ was mentioned.
So just what others shows and can you provide a link? Because the synopsis of their daily talk is usually available on their websites. But you're the one making the claims here.
Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."
It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober.
Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."
It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober.
Jester. I'm actually called Jester at work.
No, I didn't, because I work for a living. Can you provide a link to the show you're talking about? Because what you're linking is a month & 1/2 old article that isn't ESPN, Fox or CBS. Basically any outlet with a pulse of credibility. Which is a complete farcry from what you said you saw THIS (3/3/20) AM.
And cut with that Cal talk. Shit is weird.
-
Sports Talking Heads making speculation is not a source that a team is interested in making a trade.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Wow- Radio.com, right up there with ESPN and NFLN- um not. Unfounded silly season hot air trying to get clicks. Notice the title "rumors"- like they have lots of sources. Right up there with the old Incarcerated Bob BS.
As Tia pointed out- at least 6 weeks old to boot.....
-
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Wow- Radio.com, right up there with ESPN and NFLN- um not. Unfounded silly season hot air trying to get clicks. Notice the title "rumors"- like they have lots of sources. Right up there with the old Incarcerated Bob BS.
As Tia pointed out- at least 6 weeks old to boot.....
Wow- Radio.com, right up there with ESPN and NFLN- um not. Unfounded silly season hot air trying to get clicks. Notice the title "rumors"- like they have lots of sources. Right up there with the old Incarcerated Bob BS.
As Tia pointed out- at least 6 weeks old to boot.....
It's pretty obvious icecube has been spending time in the twilight zone.. Old messages reflected back from Mars apparently.
-
...tell ya what though, if we could get back what we traded for him, I'd do it. I mean, he's talented and all...and we need someone talented like him....but he's not worth what we gave up. On many levels.
-
Funny thread... not sure what prompted it, however. Maybe trying to settle an old score... but ending up racking up a couple new ones instead?
Anyway...
Word directly from our local press is that while not actively shopping OBJ Berry will answer the phone.
"Odell’s a very talented football player,'' Berry said. "We view him as part of our future. Kevin (Stephanski) and I both have had really good conversations about our expectations for him and we expect him to adapt to those moving forward. We’re excited about the future with Odell, excited about what he’s going to do this fall.''
“I won’t discuss any specific player in terms of trade opportunities, trade calls or anything like that,’’ Berry said when specifically asked about Beckham. “I did work under probably the strongest wheeler-dealer in the league under [Eagles GM] Howie Roseman and it’s something that you always pick up the phone and you listen to anything across the table."
“A lot of trade talk ends up being hollow across the NFL anyway. But again, we’re going to exploit any opportunity to improve the roster through any means necessary.’’
I'm sure there are a few teams out there that will call.
-
Jokes so much on you they call you the "Joker."
It wasn't on at 6 AM, came on later, like after 10. Did you watch at that time? And then there is this.
https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl-trade-rumors-5-destinations-for-odell-beckham-jr
Bing, bang, slang and sloober, just found out I ain't no goober.
Jester. I'm actually called Jester at work.
No, I didn't, because I work for a living. Can you provide a link to the show you're talking about? Because what you're linking is a month & 1/2 old article that isn't ESPN, Fox or CBS. Basically any outlet with a pulse of credibility. Which is a complete farcry from what you said you saw THIS (3/3/20) AM.
And cut with that Cal talk. Shit is weird.
Jester. I'm actually called Jester at work.
No, I didn't, because I work for a living. Can you provide a link to the show you're talking about? Because what you're linking is a month & 1/2 old article that isn't ESPN, Fox or CBS. Basically any outlet with a pulse of credibility. Which is a complete farcry from what you said you saw THIS (3/3/20) AM.
And cut with that Cal talk. Shit is weird.
Truth is, Browns can't get anywhere near what they want for OBJ, it's cold lookin like all they can get is a 3rd. I mean, he ain't no AB (as far as him being nuts), he's a 1035 yard, 4 TD guy. Not horrible, but no one will pay him his salary for that, and with his ....acting up. Honestly, he'd excel on a few teams, but they ain't gonna pony up for that much cheese. Imagine him on SF, Seattle, Ravens, Bills...
-
Well, I guess I'm not crazy after all. Word is, from multiple sources, Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit.
But they claim they want AT LEAST what they paid for him. (A 1st and 3rd and a decent player). That ain't happening. Most they get is a 2nd and maybe not that.
And I just heard Jags dumped Boyea for a 4th....that's crazy. They went from a team with the best CB duo (also had Ramsey) to having a bare cupboard at CB.
Well, I guess I'm not crazy after all. Word is, from multiple sources, Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit.
But they claim they want AT LEAST what they paid for him. (A 1st and 3rd and a decent player). That ain't happening. Most they get is a 2nd and maybe not that.
And I just heard Jags dumped Boyea for a 4th....that's crazy. They went from a team with the best CB duo (also had Ramsey) to having a bare cupboard at CB.
Even the first sentence misses the mark.
Masterly retreat is in itself a victory.
Stop lying, and if they find out your lie, stop trying to argument using the only article (6 weeks old) that supports your point of view. It's kind of pathetic.
To put it simply: Don't waste our time.
-
Funny thread... not sure what prompted it, however. Maybe trying to settle an old score... but ending up racking up a couple new ones instead?
Anyway...
Word directly from our local press is that while not actively shopping OBJ Berry will answer the phone.
"Odell’s a very talented football player,'' Berry said. "We view him as part of our future. Kevin (Stephanski) and I both have had really good conversations about our expectations for him and we expect him to adapt to those moving forward. We’re excited about the future with Odell, excited about what he’s going to do this fall.''
“I won’t discuss any specific player in terms of trade opportunities, trade calls or anything like that,’’ Berry said when specifically asked about Beckham. “I did work under probably the strongest wheeler-dealer in the league under [Eagles GM] Howie Roseman and it’s something that you always pick up the phone and you listen to anything across the table."
“A lot of trade talk ends up being hollow across the NFL anyway. But again, we’re going to exploit any opportunity to improve the roster through any means necessary.’’
I'm sure there are a few teams out there that will call.
Funny thread... not sure what prompted it, however. Maybe trying to settle an old score... but ending up racking up a couple new ones instead?
Anyway...
Word directly from our local press is that while not actively shopping OBJ Berry will answer the phone.
I'm sure there are a few teams out there that will call.
Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
>>> That's a bunch of cube- shi#...