Skip to content

Trying to move OBJ

The Browns Board
99 25 2.9k 1
  • If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

  • If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

    @darren15 said:

    If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

    I'd offer up K.Hunt & the higher 3rd....Skins primary needs are Edge-OT-WR-CB//  2nd tier- RB-S-TE-IOL///  3rd tier--LB-QB 

  • If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

    @darren15 said:

    If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

    They won't, but Williams and a 2nd, sounds good to me.

  • @darren15 said:

    If the Redskins offered Trent Williams and 2nd or a 3rd for OBJ would ya ?

    They won't, but Williams and a 2nd, sounds good to me.

    @ballpeen said:

    They won't, but Williams and a 2nd, sounds good to me.

    isn't he up for a new contract next year ? and will be 32 where as we could get conklin only 26 with out giving up any thing 

  • What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

  • What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    @7moses7 said:

    What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    I would think conklin he is younger and I believe they both will want 15 mill a year maybe more with conklin 

    williams  is a beast but all ways miss's games how do you think he would fair in a 17 game schedule ?

  • What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    @7moses7 said:

    What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    They would say your mama’s a man.

  • What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    @7moses7 said:

    What would analytics say about Conklin and Williams 

    More than likely wouldn't speak well of the former.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    They would say your mama’s a man.

    Well Mama said knock you out.  

  • I am not a huge fan of Beckham, but you can't deny his talent. Watch this video and look at how many catches he makes with his fingertips, the jukes he puts on players, his ability to jump and pull the ball down and his separation speed. Video doesn't lie!

    I want him to have a spectacular year this year, and any TRUE Browns fan is rooting for him to do just that!

    Go Browns!

    @dawg-in-md said:

    I am not a huge fan of Beckham, but you can't deny his talent. Watch this video and look at how many catches he makes with his fingertips, the jukes he puts on players, his ability to jump and pull the ball down and his separation speed. Video doesn't lie!

    I want him to have a spectacular year this year, and any TRUE Browns fan is rooting for him to do just that!

    Go Browns!

    I would love to see OBJ with a 2018 Baker and Oline. Maybe just the damn sophomore slump ??

  • @dawg-in-md said:

    I am not a huge fan of Beckham, but you can't deny his talent. Watch this video and look at how many catches he makes with his fingertips, the jukes he puts on players, his ability to jump and pull the ball down and his separation speed. Video doesn't lie!

    I want him to have a spectacular year this year, and any TRUE Browns fan is rooting for him to do just that!

    Go Browns!

    I would love to see OBJ with a 2018 Baker and Oline. Maybe just the damn sophomore slump ??

    @comeonman said:

    I would love to see OBJ with a 2018 Baker and Oline. Maybe just the damn sophomore slump ??

    Image result for Baker mayfield fat pics