Christian Kirksey Released
-
FA Linebackers still out there:
DeVondre Campbell....Falcons
Blake Martinez.....Packers
Corey Littleton...Rams
Dante Fowler....Rams
Can any of these be adequate replacements for SChobert and Kirksey?
Can any of these be adequate replacements for SChobert and Kirksey?
Asking a lot for one guy to replace two...
-
Can any of these be adequate replacements for SChobert and Kirksey?
Asking a lot for one guy to replace two...
Asking a lot for one guy to replace two...
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
And, as many have said, we haven't had Kirko as a productive member of this team for like 2 years, so, no, it is really just someone to replace Schobert. Mack Wilson essentially replaced Kirksey last year.
Right now, on the depth chart......it is Takitaki taki-ing over for Joe.
-
Asking a lot for one guy to replace two...
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
And, as many have said, we haven't had Kirko as a productive member of this team for like 2 years, so, no, it is really just someone to replace Schobert. Mack Wilson essentially replaced Kirksey last year.
Right now, on the depth chart......it is Takitaki taki-ing over for Joe.
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
And, as many have said, we haven't had Kirko as a productive member of this team for like 2 years, so, no, it is really just someone to replace Schobert. Mack Wilson essentially replaced Kirksey last year.
Right now, on the depth chart......it is Takitaki taki-ing over for Joe.
Just maybe this new defensive coaching staff feels those two can really be the starters over a run-stop challenged starter and an always hurt essentially bench player. We shall see if they are correct whenever the next season comes. There certainly is no guarantee for 2020-21. You know their first task was to study all current players in depth before looking at FA & drafting. They are making these moves for reasons/conclusions they have made, not just out of thin air. The FA signings made clear to me it isn't just moneyball now. Mike was right in the FU thread he started.?
️
-
Asking a lot for one guy to replace two...
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
And, as many have said, we haven't had Kirko as a productive member of this team for like 2 years, so, no, it is really just someone to replace Schobert. Mack Wilson essentially replaced Kirksey last year.
Right now, on the depth chart......it is Takitaki taki-ing over for Joe.
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
Then say that.
When you say "any", that includes "one".
-
I am not asking that. I am asking for two guys to replace two.
Then say that.
When you say "any", that includes "one".
-
IMO, you couldn't let Schobert AND Kirskey go. We literally created more holes on defense at linebacker and safety due to not re-signing people. Those are two very important positions, right? And you can't fill them both in the draft.
Kirksey gone. (but lost to injury all year)
Schobert...seems to be gone
Burris....gone
Murray.....gone
Randall......FA....could be gone.
Kirksey gone. (but lost to injury all year)
Schobert...seems to be gone
Burris....gone
Murray.....gone
Randall......FA....could be gone.
except for randell havnt the others all ready signed with new teams ?
-
-
Kirksey gone. (but lost to injury all year)
Schobert...seems to be gone
Burris....gone
Murray.....gone
Randall......FA....could be gone.
except for randell havnt the others all ready signed with new teams ?
-
I believe so.
yeah for us
-
I believe so.
yeah for us
-
Also.....only LB I see left out there is DeVondre Campbell.... currently of ATL.
Pickins are slim.
-
RAiders nab Nassib:
https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-reportedly-agree-terms-lb-024558027.html
-
-
He's only a bargain if he stays healthy.... Now watch him play all 16 games this year....
IMO, you couldn't let Schobert AND Kirskey go. We literally created more holes on defense at linebacker and safety due to not re-signing people. Those are two very important positions, right? And you can't fill them both in the draft.
IMO, you couldn't let Schobert AND Kirskey go. We literally created more holes on defense at linebacker and safety due to not re-signing people. Those are two very important positions, right? And you can't fill them both in the draft.
You could, if they were smart in drafting. LT top priority. Then go LB and S. The guys they let walk were just OK but now commanded semi high $
-
Gumby posted this:
We now have a Mike LB on the roster... https://cleveland.com/browns/2020/03/browns-agree-to-terms-with-packers-lb-bj-goodson.html
Looks like we just traded MLBs with the Packers. -
IMO, you couldn't let Schobert AND Kirskey go. We literally created more holes on defense at linebacker and safety due to not re-signing people. Those are two very important positions, right? And you can't fill them both in the draft.
Kirksey has been gone for two seasons.
Kirksey has been gone for two seasons.
If he balls out this year I'll be pissed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login