Skip to content

untradeable Browns

The Browns Board
18 14 823 1
  • Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

  • Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

    @d-bone said:

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

    I wouldn’t call him untradeable. I wouldn’t call anyone untradable though. Would have to be an offer that couldn’t be refused. Like a horse head in your bed. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

    @d-bone said:

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

    Nope.  If the Bengals called and offered this years #1, I firmly believe Bakers ass would be out the door.

  • @d-bone said:

    No Baker? Just forgot him, or something else? 

    I wouldn’t call him untradeable. I wouldn’t call anyone untradable though. Would have to be an offer that couldn’t be refused. Like a horse head in your bed. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I wouldn’t call him untradeable. I wouldn’t call anyone untradable though. Would have to be an offer that couldn’t be refused. Like a horse head in your bed. 

    Sicilians don't play. 

  • Myles, Bito, Chubb and Landry

    I think Ward is tradeable based on his concussion history.

    Agree that Baker could be traded for the right price... but that phone ain't ringing.

    Edit: Have to at least give Siebert an Honorable Mention... we wandered in the Kicker wilderness for a long time.

  • We have a lot of untradeable players.

  • We have a lot of untradeable players.

    @ballpeen said:

    We have a lot of unplayable players.

    FIFY.?

  • Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Offense?  Bito, Chubb, Juice...

    Defense:  Myles & Ward. 

    of course juice that mother f-er allways balls out 

  • Anyone is tradable, but.....If we were picking teams, these are the first 5 Browns Id pick for mine......in order...

    Garrett - Chubb - Landry - Bito - Tretter......and I think Bito and Tretter are replaceable....Landry, Chubb & Garrett, not so much.

    We have some under performing - premium talent too, but they have not lived up to the hype:

    Ward has flashed over his 2 years(the talent is there), but his injuries and a lack of consistency have earned him a ticket to this group...

    OBJ does amazing stuff here and there, but his overall contribution to his team always seems to equal less.....

    Njoku has great physical talent, but simply isnt a football player.......

    And.....Hunt is an amazing player, but.......

  • Good to see you again, Mud...

  • Anyone is tradable, but.....If we were picking teams, these are the first 5 Browns Id pick for mine......in order...

    Garrett - Chubb - Landry - Bito - Tretter......and I think Bito and Tretter are replaceable....Landry, Chubb & Garrett, not so much.

    We have some under performing - premium talent too, but they have not lived up to the hype:

    Ward has flashed over his 2 years(the talent is there), but his injuries and a lack of consistency have earned him a ticket to this group...

    OBJ does amazing stuff here and there, but his overall contribution to his team always seems to equal less.....

    Njoku has great physical talent, but simply isnt a football player.......

    And.....Hunt is an amazing player, but.......

    @mudfly said:

    Anyone is tradable, but.....If we were picking teams, these are the first 5 Browns Id pick for mine......in order...

    Garrett - Chubb - Landry - Bito - Tretter......and I think Bito and Tretter are replaceable....Landry, Chubb & Garrett, not so much.

    We have some under performing - premium talent too, but they have not lived up to the hype:

    Ward has flashed over his 2 years(the talent is there), but his injuries and a lack of consistency have earned him a ticket to this group...

    OBJ does amazing stuff here and there, but his overall contribution to his team always seems to equal less.....

    Njoku has great physical talent, but simply isnt a football player.......

    And.....Hunt is an amazing player, but.......

    Agree totally about Njoku! He DOES love parading around at TC sans shirt showing off his six pack abs. If he amounts to anything, I will be surprised.

    Mike

  • Good to see you again, Mud...

    @tour2ma said:

    Good to see you again, Mud...

    Yeah, let's go fishing!

    Mike

  • You need to ask the question...Do you want to pay Ward Top Corner dollars in a couple years? 
     

    durability says no.

    his play says maybe (benefit of the doubt) 

    If someone offers a lot now I’d listen 

    I would have traded Njoku yesterday 

  • I’d say Jimmy Haslam  is untradeable. 
    He’s worthless

  • It's a business -- everyone on the team is tradeable.  A more accurate question is: who's winning the trade.

    A good trade last season was the acquisition of Wyatt Teller.  We gave up a 5th and a 6th in a couple months for a top-20 RG.  Even if Tia,Mud,and Tour were making our picks.. whoever would have been next to our name in those spots is likely not making our roster anyway..

    A bad trade last season was for Olivier Vernon.  We gave up arguably the best RG in the game for someone whose only contribution to a stat sheet is the space next to "starting RDE" - and whose performance in 2018 suggested this was all he could do.  Yes, he made the probowl -- as an injury replacement for KhalilMack.  He had 30 tackles and 7 sacks, all against bad OL, while playing as OLB in a 3-4.  It's like everyone forgot this guy was injured the first 5 weeks of 2018..

    In those two trades, we took a position of strength [RG] and turned it into a position of barely-average but $15m more expensive.  We'll never know, but I'll bet till the day I die that Browns taking this salary deadweight is the only reason NYG were willing to part with ODB.  That, and the opportunity to bask in the presence of future hall-of-famer Jabrill Peppers.