Skip to content

Narcos- Mexico.. Netflix

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
4 3 233
  • I really liked the original Narcos series on Netflix.. Then after a few seasons they lost me with soap opera type episodes and seasons.

    A number of friends suggested I give the newer Narcos-Mexico series a shot.

     I am recommending the same to you.  Very very good!

  • AxeA Axe

    I really liked the original Narcos series on Netflix.. Then after a few seasons they lost me with soap opera type episodes and seasons.

    A number of friends suggested I give the newer Narcos-Mexico series a shot.

     I am recommending the same to you.  Very very good!

    @axe said:

    I really liked the original Narcos series on Netflix.. Then after a few seasons they lost me with soap opera type episodes and seasons.

    A number of friends suggested I give the newer Narcos-Mexico series a shot.

     I am recommending the same to you.  Very very good!

    I've been toying with the idea of putting that one on my watch list. I just finished season 2 of you which is not bad and kind of a twisted Dexter kind of way. Now watching the current season of Bosch

    WSS

  • Trust me on this one Steve 😉

  • Watched the first episode and part of the second.  Pretty good.