No Other Sports Going On
-
Ever watch those old B&W WWI or WWII war shows, there was some brutal "stuff" going on there. Especially the WWI trench warfare followed by the packed troop ships going home. Perfect for creating and spreading a pandemic virus.
We finally are paying attention to history and trying not to repeat it......I hope.
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
chemical.
-
Oddly enough l read this just yesterday about the benefits of sunlight and fresh air relative to both 1918 and today. Viruses don’t fare so well in heat and sunlight. Certainly not modern medicine, but cheap and available some days.
-
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
chemical.
-
Ever watch those old B&W WWI or WWII war shows, there was some brutal "stuff" going on there. Especially the WWI trench warfare followed by the packed troop ships going home. Perfect for creating and spreading a pandemic virus.
We finally are paying attention to history and trying not to repeat it......I hope.
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
Technically that falls under chemical warfare.
-
I mean, they were using mustard gas etc. Isn't that a form of biological warfare?
Technically that falls under chemical warfare.
Technically that falls under chemical warfare.
Well, my son is getting his PhD in Biochemistry in May....so there MUST be some connection, No?


-
-
-
It snowed in here NEOhio today as well.
It IS still winter you know.
It was sleeting here in Wv today
It was 71 Thursday
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login